The Truth About Scorpio Sex Appeal

"Possessed by Light" by http://ineedchemicalx.deviantart.com/

Excerpt from my latest Sasstrology post (if you have any comments please post them at Sasstrology):

Scorpio is associated with sex. Specifically, the merging that occurs during sex. It’s a magnetic sign, drawing people in with its promise of raw intimacy. If you have the planet of desire (Mars) or love (Venus) in this sign, certain assumptions have been made: you’re a femme fatal, a sex machine. At the very least, you have no troubles finding a partner. Or so the story goes…”

This entry was posted in Published Articles, Relationships. Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to The Truth About Scorpio Sex Appeal

1. benny says:

I have Mars in Scorpio in the third house! Conjunct Uranus as well. Nice post.

Thanks. Mars/Uranus in Scorpio is The Disruptor. Simultaneously exploring your desires while ripping away the safety net.

2. benny says:

Interesting metaphor. I am entirely sure what it means, but I will mull it over. Thank you!

The combination of Mars and Uranus creates disruptive energy. Add that to Scorpio (which represents brutal honesty) and you have something that demands complete awareness. No complacency.

3. David says:

I have Moon in Scorpio with 11th house in Scorpio. Curious what your take would be?

Moon in the 11th is sociable but it’s Scorpio so selective about friends, only letting a few in. To those you let in, you are a fiercely loyal, protective den mother (even if you’re a man). And to your “group” or casual associates, they may never see the real you.

4. Tina says:

Im a triple scorpio – Sun, Venus and Mars all Scorpio – 3rd house in scorpio.. any help on that one?

How you communicate your desires is important. Communication is probably instinctive so becoming more conscious of how you express yourself will give you more control.

• lili says:

Isn’t a triple scorpio someone with their rising,sun and moon all in scorpio?

5. Elizabeth says:

sun at 29 scorpio, moon at 19 scorpio, mars at 8 scorpio, neptune at 6 scorpio.
    never being able to act? lost in illusion?

It depends on what house they’re in. Your Sun and Moon are pretty far from Mars/Neptune so not technically a conjunction. Mars/Neptune in Scorpio=manifesting sexual fantasies. The fantasy can become an obsession.

6. SR says:

Hi I am a Libra Sun, Scorpio rising, Venus in Leo, Mars(in Gemini) in 8th House and Uranus in scorpio conjuct my ascendent amd Sun conjunct Pluto. All I have to say is I just recently figured out my rsing sign is scorpio and now I UNDERSTAND why I was not able to relate my self to a libra totally though my core values are still libra.. I have been very secretive all along.. and for the past over an year I went through an emotionally physically devastative phase and now I am over it completely transformed as in re-born. Any more input you can give ?? Thank you…

With so much Scorpio in your chart (rising sign, Sun/Pluto, Mars in the 8th) there will probably be further periods of complete transformation throughout your life.