What’s the first thing that comes to mind when you see the 2 of Cups? Love? The relationship of your dreams? This card can indicate an incoming romance. But it can mean other things as well. In the broadest sense, this card suggests emotional sharing. You get, and give, an equal amount of something desirable. The key word with this card is “sharing”.
Here’s some possibilities that you may not have considered, when you pull the 2 of Cups:
- A new job that makes you so happy, you give it your all
- A creative project/opportunity that manifests as a result of your efforts
- A loving, nurturing friendship
- Harmony amongst family members
- Cooperation with your group/co-workers
Obviously, if you’re asking about romance and you get this card, it’s going to be about romance. But if you’re doing a general reading, or the reading involves something other than love, this card can simply mean an exchange of positive, emotional energy. Use the surrounding cards to get more information.