Sometimes, the Tarot cards will tell you to stop asking questions.
There’s a few cards that can mean “enough already”, and they usually come up when you ask the same question, over and over. Or, when you’re not supposed to know the answer (this happens).
The cards below have other meanings of course, but they can suggest the following:
- 8 of Cups (emotional release): let it go, walk away
- The High Priestess (secrets): sorry, but you’re not privy to this knowledge right now
- The Hermit (inner wisdom): you already know the answer OR pull back for now
- 4 of Swords (rest): take a breather from asking this question
- 10 of Swords (ultimate ending): once and for all, just drop it
The cards are not being holier than thou. They are not jerking you around. You approached them for guidance, and sometimes that guidance says it’s better if you let it drop.