Transiting Uranus in Aries Trines the Sun in Leo

Art by http://jenadellagrottaglia.deviantart.com/

Art by http://jenadellagrottaglia.deviantart.com/

The Sun in Leo receives a freeing trine from Uranus retrograde (at 12 degrees Aries) from today to August 4th.

You’ve probably read on this blog (and other astrology blogs) that trines are passive. They’re harmonious, but that harmony is precisely what makes them easy to overlook; there’s no scratchy tension to grab you. But still…a trine is positive, and a trine between the liberator (Uranus) and the Sun in self-actualized Leo is worth noting.

Uranus will make it easy for Leo issues (creativity, children, fun, flirting, romance, gambling, performance) to find expression. Uranus will be the push that sets the joy/performance/pride in motion.

To make most of this aspect, pick something that you’ve been putting off (something that involves Leo themes) and just do it.¬†This isn’t a life-changing influence, but it can make it easier for you to pluck up your courage and take that risk. Remember that Uranus retrograde is intensified freedom/change.

This is about fearless self-expression.

If you have planets/angles from 9-12 degrees Leo or Aries, you’ll be primed to make the most of this energy.

This entry was posted in Aries, Leo, Sun, Transits, Uranus. Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to Transiting Uranus in Aries Trines the Sun in Leo

1. gene gregorio says:

With my Sun in Leo (2nd House) and Uranus in Aries (10th House), will this trine positively affect career?

2. Celine says:

Thank you Nadia, you warm my heart.
    I’m dating a man with a moon/saturn opposition and it is worse than climbing the Himalayas : patience, endurance, unfailing faith ..I strongly feel his opposition probably because we have the same sign Moon (widely conjuncted in Libra). I am at the moment in the eye of the storm of the Jupiter/Pluto opposition and it’s quite difficult for me to keep calm and optimism in front of his overcautious behavior and even silence each time his feelings/emotions are engaged .
    He also has a Leo venus 11 degrees I only saw one time (the day he pointedly gave me his phone number in front of 10 persons).
    We are going to have a talk this evening and I hope so much he would pull down the drawbridge at least.

3. Eme Kah says:

This trine loosely plays into my Solar return chart with my Leo Sun at 8’56.

You may feel it, but trines to SR charts can be pretty weak. Unless the trine is already in your SR.

• Eme Kah says:

Sorry, that’s what I meant, that it’s in my Solar Return chart, but the trine is not exact.

Ah, ok. In that case, it should add nice flow (between the two houses that contain the Sun and Uranus) in the upcoming year.

• Eme Kah says:

Yay!! That’s the 2nd in Leo and the 10th in Aries. I’m excited! It also corresponds to my own Grand Fire Trine involving my Sun, MC, and Mars (and Mars sextiles Jupiter in my natal chart). Wheeee!!

4. siobhan says:

ASC – 9’41″ leo
    NN – 12’47″ leo
    I think this will have an effect on me!

5. Debbie says:

It will also free my true lillith from the shadows and hopefully now show her free from the infection of fear that had her be judged as bad? Which will be gratefully recieved as my true lillith opposes my POF :) ???

6. Brenda says: