Hitting Pause; Jupiter Rx Trines Chiron in Pisces

Picture by Katharina Jung

Picture by Katharina Jung

There’s a soothing trine (between Chiron in Pisces and Jupiter Rx in Cancer) that’s been building since January 24th. It will be exact (at 11 degrees) on February 5th. If you think back to what was happening around August 21st, 2013 (when Jupiter direct was trining Chiron) this could be a repeat.

Chiron (Wounded Healer) is the hurt. The doubt or weakness or sense that something is lacking. Jupiter is abundance and optimism. Harmonize these two and you have emotional (Cancer) support/hope that makes you feel better. This trine says there’s help, release, comfort. It’s not a miracle, but it’s help. Jupiter is Rx, which means you may be revisiting an issue. Or, you could find that if you pull back, you’ll hit that sweet spot where things work out. Adjust your expectations, accept that you can’t quite move forward with X, and it could benefit you. Hit pause, and see what happens. This aspect is especially supportive of meditation, or emotional stillness that heightens your awareness.

One day later (February 6th) Mercury goes retrograde in Pisces, suggesting yet another shift, pull back or reevaluation. Where Pisces and Cancer sit in your chart are where you’ll be pausing to regroup and heal.

Consider the benefits of (temporarily) not moving forward, in these areas (Cancer/Pisces). Everything unfolds in its own time.

If you have planets, angles or Nodes from 11-12 degrees Pisces or
Cancer, you’ll benefit the most from this trine. This applies to Progressed charts as well, but will be felt most strongly in natal charts.

This entry was posted in Cancer, Chiron, Jupiter Retrograde, Pisces, Transits. Bookmark the permalink.

18 Responses to Hitting Pause; Jupiter Rx Trines Chiron in Pisces

1. amy says:

Hi Nadia … thank you so much for this. Chiron has been very active in my chart for a while now. Your posts have been unbelievably helpful in adjusting my actions/reactions/expectations. xox

2. C-Lee says:

Yes, my natal Uranus is 11 d Cancer 2nd H and also in opposition to natal Chiron 12d Cap. Been telling my husband I just need to have a good cry for no particular reason, feeling like nothing shakes loose that needs to, complete life stasis. But I know this too shall pass.

3. brn says:

my natal moon in pisces..9th house..11 degrees..chiron has been sitting there for a while..I just cant really feel anything though…maybe this transit I will notice something?

4. Tracie says:

“Think back to what was happening around August 21st”. OK, I’ll go back and look at the report you e-mailed me on August 22, 2013 haha. Of course it wasn’t about me, it was about my son’s health but we do have the same signs in the same houses.

In my 6th house Pisces I have Chiron-10′, Moon-11′ & Jupiter-12′. Jupiter in my 10th is trining all this. We shall see what unfolds when I pull back a little.

• Tracie says:

Woke up thinking about this post thinking there must be something wrong, instead I decided to focus on pulling back. I get hyper focused on specific trees, (son’s, daughter’s, hubby’s, business’s, etc.) I forget I’m in a beautiful forest. I also forget about MY tree. The 7/22 report was about my son’s health but I was dealing (ok avoiding) my health issues at the same time.

That same day 7/22 my daughter received a book from a dear friend “The Gift of Fear”, a book she couldn’t bear to read in ’08. My friend sent it due our daughter avoiding an opportunity in her life at the time. Funny this same opportunity has come around but she’s not avoiding it this time.

When I pulled back & stopped focusing on the worry I saw more to my son’s health reading “10/27/13-8/23/14 his Progressed Venus will pass over his 9th House natal Sun…it may not directly involve his health or learning issues, but it’s so positive that I wanted to let you know”. You were right this has been a VERY positive time for him & it continues. Plus we’re working on his health & learning issues (THANK YOU FOR FINDING THESE). I also see the huge amount of growth in our daughter.

I need to pull back & enjoy our forest. I also need to get back to focusing on my tree, especially my health. Thanks for the advice, wonderful as always.

5. debbie says:

only progressed Venus at 12 Cancer 8th house, so current values regarding home,mother,security, intimate relationships being expanded subconsciously to be easily seen and healed?

6. voda says:

This is one of the most helpful posts I’ve read recently, thank you.

7. Ana Maria Oliveira says:

Oh, now I can see… this pause I told you about in the post of the Fill Moon… (because of the retrogration of Mercury this month) I have a natal Jupiter-Chiron conjuction at 11 degrees of Pisces (12th House); so transit Jupiter Rx and Progressed Moon are doing a trine with them… I hope that pause will help me. And I also see the help. Not a big help but… it’s a help! I just have to size this.
    Thank You, Nadia. I love when you track a transit with other transits in the past! It’s very usefull to see the sequence of themes and events.

Ahhh. :) August 21 last year was a time of little miracles for me, when I felt cared for by the Universe and I saw clearly who is there for me and who isn’t. I had withdrawn from everyone and focused on working through my losses, but I realised I couldn’t do it all on my own, I needed help, but didn’t know who to turn to. One by one, a few people stepped up, including my friend. I wasn’t expecting any of this, it came out of the blue. I will never forget how through the darkness, these people shone like little points of light.

My friend and I are both very close to the zone, but just out by a degree. His natal IC is Pisces 13 deg. My Pisces natal saturn is 10 deg 5H. My Cancer natal MC is 9 deg, but that’s probably too far away. Doesn’t matter, I have been feeling this energy about pause this weekend and trying to understand it. It’s like an inbetween energy, it’s not letting go, and it’s not hanging around waiting/hoping either. It’s just a time out for now. I have been meditating this weekend too, which is helping more than usual.

Thanks, Nadia. :)

9. Sage says:

Very comforting, thankyou. Will this healing effect work for moon in cancer people?

10. S says:

Thanks for the helpful post, Nadia. Where does one normally find Chiron in their chart?

The symbol looks like a key. There’s no set place in your chart for natal Chiron; where it is depends on your birth date. Just like different charts have planets in different signs and houses….same for natal Chiron. But for transiting Chiron, right now it’s at 11 degrees Pisces, so that’s where it’s moving through your chart.

11. Sammy says:

I am already feeling the mercury retro:
    1.For 2 consecutive days I have been leaving my train pass at home only to be reminded of it halfway
    2.Keep thinking of getting in touch with this “silly so upto herself” virgo woman who is as dry as gin. Met her over 2 years ago and been on and off since. Can’t make up my mind yet.
    3.Want to sell my car one for another one and change my mind completely next day.

Hey Nadia what does Mars in Aquarius do?