How about next month, eh? There’s so much going on that I’m going to break it down into multiple posts. This post will be an introduction.
Here’s an overview of what’s up in April:
- Pluto will station retrograde on April 14th (at 13 degrees Capricorn)
- There’s a Full Moon Lunar eclipse on April 15th (at 25 degrees Libra) with a Mercury/Uranus conjunction in Aries that will be squaring Pluto
- The Uranus/Pluto square will be exact on April 21st (at 13 degrees Aries/Capricorn)
- The Uranus/Pluto square will be part of a Grand Cardinal Cross involving Jupiter in Cancer and Mars Rx in Libra (which will also inconjunct Venus in Pisces). The Cross will be exact from April 22nd-23rd (at 13 degrees), but will be in effect from April 14th, with input from the Moon in Libra and Mercury in Aries
- There’s New Moon Solar eclipse on April 29th (at 8 degrees Taurus)
That’s a big month (especially if you have planets/angles in the cardinal signs). Over the next few days, I’ll write posts on each of the above influences. But for now, know that the Cross is nothing more than accelerated change. We’ve been feeling this change with the Uranus/Pluto square, which has been active since 2012. Mars and Jupiter are just pushing things along.
Transiting Pluto and Mars will be Rx, so the areas of your chart they are moving through will be where you need to reevaluate your actions (Mars) and areas of major transformation (Pluto). Uranus and Jupiter will be direct, so the areas of your chart they are moving through will be where you can expand (Jupiter) and innovate (Uranus). The tension of the cross will create motivation. It will be almost impossible for anyone to avoid making changes next month.
Planets/angles/Nodes (Progressed or natal) from:
- 12-16 degrees of the Cardinal signs will feel the Cross most strongly
- 12-13 degrees Pisces will (indirectly) experience the Cross (through the inconjunct to Mars Rx)
- 24-26 degrees of the Cardinal signs will feel the Full Moon eclipse
- 7-9 degrees of the Fixed signs will feel the New Moon eclipse