Mercury Enters Aries: Urgent Message

http://www.public-domain-image.com (public domain image)

Mercury (information and communication) entered Aries today, emphasizing bluntness and impulsiveness, in speech and ideas. Not a lot of pondering here: words come directly from the gut, driven by anger or impatience. Mercury in Aries says “Now!”

Mercury will be pinging the Cardinal Cross planets.

On April 14th, it will square Jupiter (at 12 degrees Cancer) and then conjunct Uranus at 13 degrees. This will be a significant day for those with planets/angles/Nodes from 11-14 degrees of the Cardinal signs. Jupiter will inflate ideas/words, while Uranus will add the element of surprise. Jupiter plus Uranus equals the lucky break. Unexpected optimism. You may hear (or think of) something that turns it all around at the last minute. Or…this could be the Big Reveal that bounces out of your control. If there’s something you’re trying to keep under wraps, be very cautious about what you communicate around this time (although you may not have control over what’s exposed). Also, know that whatever you communicate around this time will probably p*ss someone off. Mercury in Aries’ message is not mellow or agreeable.

On April 15th, Mercury will square Pluto (power) in Capricorn, which also happens to be the day of the Full Moon eclipse in Libra. And on April 16th, Mercury will oppose Mars Rx (at 16 degrees) in Libra. I’ll write about all this tomorrow, but for now, know that the results of the surprise message/idea will be seen almost immediately. You won’t have to wait long with the Cardinal signs, especially when Uranus and Jupiter are involved.

The best ways to make use of this energy:

• cut through the red tape
  • have a cards-on-the-table discussion
  • get your point across (be careful with this…words will pack a punch)
  • brainstorm a sticky problem: come up with a crazy-inspired solution

Overall, whatever you hear/learn will be designed to wake you up.

Mercury will be in Aries until April 23rd. Peak days will be April 13th to 16th.

This entry was posted in Aries, Grand Cardinal Cross, Mercury, Transits. Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to Mercury Enters Aries: Urgent Message

Wow. Not sure if I should be afraid or excited. Uranus is currently in my 7H (aries). Jupiter is currently in my 10H. Wait and see!

I have picked up creative writing again, after the compliment I received from another reader in one of your posts. :) I am really enjoying it, and funny thing is, I am not experiencing writer’s block like I used to. It’s all flowing, in fact, I’m having a job keeping up! So that’s great fun. :)

No news about my friend. Maybe there’s a surprise there. Or maybe the surprise is someone new! Or maybe the surprise is there is no surprise! lol

I would love the surprise to be a new home. That would be so great. Pluto is currently in my 4H. I know it’s going retrograde soon. Bah.

Thanks, Nadia :)

2. marion says:

How does all this affect asteroids, specially when there are no other planets in the cardinal degrees concerned? Say natal Ceres at 13 Aries and nothing else at those degrees in cardinal signs.

Also what about house cusps (not angles) falling at 13 degrees? I have a friend who’s 3-9 cusps as well as 6-12 cusps are caught in the cross exactly.

Regarding how any transit will impact an asteroid (or anything else) in the natal chart…I would need to analyze that chart. Please refer to this post for guidelines on the types of questions I answer in the comments section.

3. debbie says:

Message done, completed and gone with every opportunity given by mustering the courage to do so while he was still in the pisces part of my 5th house, no need to do more, its out there where it needs to be for those who need to understand it, if they choose to see it, even if they dont see me, all good :)

• debbie says:

ps moon at 14 Libra 12th house, passion flowing strong and clean yet unseen through the chaos of where my mind was once trapped soooo heartwarming!

• debbie says:

pps stealth much? I have neptune in 1st house scorpio, I sensed it needed to be or suffer the above mentioned consequences,nothing to hide now :)

• debbie says:

but wait there’s more, lol! just sharing in case it helps others see it clearer from their own astrological blueprint to be prepared. When Venus my chart ruler hits 6 pisces she is conjunct natal chiron in 4th which opposes pluto in 10th thus it will be public, all the deep wounding through my family has been worked through, forgiveness given and I have been standing firm in my values as each small opportunity to not get caught up in their wounded family attitude, thus hoping that at leat some of them may see me as I am as that jolt to us all occurs so I may be able to help, compassionately :)

• debbie says:

finally Thank You! for sharing your insightful interpretations and intuition, it is a helpful reassurance at this time, as always

4. Katie says:

I second the asteroid question. All I have directly affected is natal Lilith at 12 Libra, and Ceres at 16 Cancer. Mind you, there have been some themes of nurturing and/or the abuse of the feminine/mother for me recently.

5. sarah says:

Could this energy/occurrences have been felt a week in advance?

• sarah says:

Sorry, to clarify I mean a week in advance of what’s described for the 14th/15th

Usually the influences that are felt a week in advance are eclipses, New and Full Moons. But really it seems like all the influences are bleeding into each other this month.