Photo by http://ineedchemicalx.deviantart.com/
This week is full of shifts and significant developments, starting today (July 20th) with Saturn stationing direct in Scorpio. On July 21st, Uranus stations retrograde in Aries. Saturn and Uranus are aspecting each other with a tense contact called an inconjunct. The forward momentum of goals/commitments/boundaries (Saturn) will meet up with a pause on radical change and liberation (Uranus). Uranus Rx often triggers an intensification of change in one area (rather than its usual headlong race towards some unknown target). The net result of these influences challenging each other will be a refocus on one or two pertinent issues. The inconjunct calls for adjustment, so each influence will have to accommodate the other. On July 22nd, the Sun moves into proud, performance-oriented Leo, and on July 24th, Mars (action) enters Scorpio. These influences will blend explosively on the July 26th New Moon in Leo (which will conjunct Jupiter and square Mars). You can view this as Jupiter in Leo’s first, major activation. The New Moon’s beginnings will be big, bold and promising, thanks to Jupiter. The square from intense Scorpio Mars will amplify things with an obsessive drive for more; more attention, more romance, more drama, more of whatever you feel entitled to.
Saturn goes direct in your sector of shared resources and Uranus stations Rx in your sign. It’s time to put personal changes on hold as you focus on longstanding issues around what you share with/owe to another. You may feel frustrated as someone else’s agenda comes first, but you’ll need to use the changes (that Uranus has stirred up so far) to bring clarity to your obligations. Alternatively, this shift in priorities could trigger a breakthrough around hidden issues/fears/boundaries. The New Moon in your sector of self-expression conjuncts Jupiter, bringing exciting/romantic new developments that pump your hopes up. The square to Mars (your ruler) in your sector of shared resources can amplify competition, jealousy or your desire to make this happen, at all costs. Ambition is good, but know that some of your motivations will be coming from a place that you don’t have full control over.
- Move forward: debts, taxes, loans, your partner’s finances, psychological issues, physical/emotional intimacy
- Consolidate changes before you add anything new: public identity, personal ambitions, lifestyle changes
- New beginnings: new romance, creative projects, desire for attention, children/pregnancy
Saturn goes direct in your relationship sector and Uranus turns Rx in your hidden sector. Relationship issues can now see progress, but you may have to ease up on a background potential. Whether this means partnership commitments put other developments on hold, or current obligations give you pause, know that what’s simmering in the background isn’t meant to be discarded. But, you will have to reshuffle priorities around a very personal dream or development. The New Moon conjuncts Jupiter in your domestic sector, signalling a positive new chapter that can expand your home/family situation. However, the drive for expansion in your domestic life may involve disagreements with a partner, or may clash with a new relationship. A partner may push for more than you’re ready for (cohabitation, children). This can feel like too much of a good thing, especially if the other person is calling the shots. Keep in mind that Saturn direct indicates that it is time to move forward with relationship goals, but in the end, you have to want this for yourself.
- Move forward: goals, plans, commitments, boundaries in partnership (business or romantic)
- Consolidate changes before you add anything new: private potentials, background issues, secret transformations, unacknowledged drive for freedom
- New beginnings: home business, relocation, renovations, sale of house, new addition to the family, cohabitation, expanding your home base
Saturn stations direct in your sector of routine, while Uranus turns Rx in your social sector. It’s time to get down to business regarding obligations, work tasks or health issues. Focus on what needs to be done, start the exercise program, see your doctor, implement those new tasks. In some cases, it may be time to cut out certain obligations. At the same time, changes in your social life or group connections will need to be paused. Consider how far you’ve come in relation to the public and work with that. You’re not going back to the way things were, but you’ve come far enough for now. The New Moon in your communication sector conjuncts Jupiter and squares Mars in your sector of health/routine. Good news or a brilliant idea may pump you up, but be on guard for arguments driven by co-worker issues or what you feel must happen now. This Moon can energize you to shake things up around work or health, and dive into your new plan of action.
- Move forward: work tasks, obligations, co-worker issues, health, exercise, medical diagnoses, daily routine
- Consolidate changes before you add anything new: friends, groups, public relations, seeking a new audience
- New beginnings: conversations, emails, phone calls, flashes of insight, sibling relationships, hiring/firing people who work for you
Saturn goes direct in your sector of self-expression while Uranus stations Rx in your career sector. Remember those plans you had around a creative project or personal goal? It’s time to move ahead with them and get serious about what brings you pleasure or attention. And while you’re doing that, pull back on the overhaul of your professional life. What if those creative/attention getting goals are part of your career? You need to focus on doing what’s right for you; your light, your desires, your happiness. Big picture status and success is still important, but now you’re going to work those changes into your personal definition of success. In some cases, this may involve getting realistic about what you can and cannot have. The New Moon conjuncts Jupiter in your security sector, suggesting an opportunity to increase money, satisfaction, happiness. The square to Mars in your sector of self-expression says that the urge for more resources will be driven by the desire for more attention (or romance, if a new romance is in the works). Love, money or creative satisfaction can bloom for you on this Moon, but keep in mind that you may overshoot the mark and aim beyond what you can actually get. Aim high, but keep one foot on the ground. This can also be a self-indulgent Moon that pushes you to spend more/risk more than you should; use a bit of caution when celebrating/buying.
- Move forward: creative plans, new romance, performance, issues with children/pregnancy, expressing your true purpose
- Consolidate changes before you add anything new: career, future goals, professional status
- New beginnings: earned money, security, self-esteem, personal values
Saturn goes direct in your domestic sector and Uranus stations Rx in your opportunities sector. What’s new/unusual/exotic/adventurous has been tempting you forward. But now, you need to pull back (temporarily) and work with what you know. You’re not denying your new found freedom, but there comes a time when expansion needs to be checked. That check will come in the form of home or family obligations/plans which are now ready to progress. You may feel weighed down by the past, or by those closest to you, but know that your continued expansion is dependent on a firm foundation. Whether you’re drawing a line under the past or stabilizing your home base, there’s more work to be done. The New Moon conjuncts Jupiter in your sign and squares Mars in your domestic sector. This is an incredibly positive Moon for you, suggesting better/bigger/happier. A new chapter holds a ton of promise, and the square to Mars will only serve to cement your determination to make it happen. Even if you encounter static from family members or challenges around domestic situations, the tension will only serve to power you forward. Just remember – Saturn is in your domestic sector, so there’s responsibilities that you cannot ignore.
- Move forward: relocation, family plans, home business, renovations, family illness, caring for parents, purging the past
- Consolidate changes before you add anything new: long distance travel, education, legal matters, publishing, exploration
- New beginnings: public identity, personal projects, new life chapter, personal desire
Saturn stations direct in your communication sector while Uranus turns Rx in your sector of shared resources. A final statement or promise may be in the works, or you may move forward with your efforts to have your words taken seriously. Verbal/mental boundaries can now be cemented. Regarding shared finances or intimacy, you’ll need to adjust the speed of changes to match your words or expectations. What you’re saying has to align with what’s happening on a deeper level, or someone else may have a promise to keep. Slow down the pace of change to allow the externals a chance to catch up. Your words carry significant weight, but you want to make sure they resonate on the deepest levels. The New Moon conjuncts Jupiter in your hidden sector, squaring Mars in your communication sector. Something brewing in the background will receive added stimulus from a disagreement or challenge. As Mars enters your communication sector, you’ll have more to say, and you’ll be more passionate about it. What hits you on a mental level will go much deeper, striking the match for a scenario that may not fully emerge until 2015 (when Jupiter enters your sign). But this will be the first spark.
- Move forward: discussions, signed documents, emails, phone calls, meetings, sibling issues
- Consolidate changes before you add anything new: debts, taxes, loans, your partner’s finances, emotional/physical intimacy
- New beginnings: dreams, ideals, background potentials, unspoken wishes, secrets
Saturn goes direct in your sector of personal resources while Uranus stations Rx in your partnership sector. Changes in your love life have been fast and furious, but now it’s time to slow down and focus on your personal security. Finances and self-esteem are where you can strengthen your foundation, focus and get your books in order. You can also move forward with long-term goals or strategies to enhance your independence. Relationships have come a long way in a short time, but now you need to adjust any new developments to your strengthening personal agenda. The New Moon conjuncts Jupiter in your social sector and squares Mars in your sector of personal resources. A bright new chapter involving friends, groups or your relationship to the public shows lots of promise, and the square from Mars suggests you’ll push ahead because it feels like you absolutely need this. Your survival won’t literally depend on this public connection, but issues of self-esteem and feeling worthy will certainly be in play.
- Move forward: budgeting, financial overhaul, financial independence, personal boundaries, self-worth
- Consolidate changes before you add anything new: all partnerships (business or romantic), what you’re looking for in a partner
- New beginnings: friends, groups, the collective, public events, promotions
Saturn stations direct in your sign while Uranus turns Rx in your sector of routine. Personal goals, endings or a refocusing of your career/relationships can now progress as Saturn continues his march through your sign. Changes involving health, routine tasks or co-workers need to be re-examined in light of this. How does the overhaul in your daily life look in light of your big picture goals? You’re not going back to the way things were, but make sure your new rules can encompass these changes. You may need to pull back on the throttle in order to accommodate a new professional/relationship status. The New Moon conjuncts Jupiter in your career sector, squaring Mars in your sign. It doesn’t get more ambitious than this. A new job, career path or opportunity to gain public recognition will be powered up by your drive to win. There’s huge potential for success, as long as you keep Saturn’s lessons in mind; you’re always responsible for the impact you have on others.
- Move forward: personal goals, personal power/authority, increased responsibilities, public identity
- Consolidate changes before you add anything new: health, exercise, diet, tasks, co-worker issues, mundane details
- New beginnings: career, success, job change, public recognition/fame
Saturn goes direct in your hidden sector while Uranus stations Rx in your sector of self-expression. You’ve been pushing for personal freedom, and you’ve made significant strides in that area. But there’s still background matters that need attention. An ending/transition (involving a major lifestyle change) is still in the works, and you need to put the finishing touches on it. Fun, celebrations and new romance may be distracting, but you won’t see any more progress in those areas until you tie up some loose ends. Yes, there is still something/someone that you need to work on releasing. Take the freedom you’ve gained so far, and use it to sever the last, remaining vestiges of an outdated situation. The New Moon conjuncts Jupiter in your sector of opportunities, suggesting a new/exotic development will grab your attention. You’ll want to jump into this new area, but the square to Mars in your hidden sector suggests unacknowledged impulses or desires will also be at play. There’s no reason why you can’t move forward, but pay attention to what’s not obvious. Unexpected actions can throw you off track if you’re not prepared.
- Move forward: endings, detaching, the close of an old chapter
- Consolidate changes before you add anything new: new romance, self-expression, creative/artistic projects, personal goals, children/pregnancy
- New beginnings: long distance travel, education, legal matters, publishing, exploration
Saturn (your ruler) goes direct in your social sector and Uranus stations Rx in your domestic sector. Before you continue with your domestic revolution (renovating, radical purging of issues from the past) know that it’s time focus on your public relationships. You’ll get a handle on delays or restrictions around a public goal or group association. This could manifest as a final goodbye or crystallization of a formal status. External rules/associations need to shift in order to accommodate the domestic/family overhaul, and transformations close to home have to be put in perspective. The New Moon conjunct Jupiter in your sector of shared resources squares Mars in your social sector. A new opportunity around finances or intimacy will be full of promise, and the square to Mars suggests influence from others or your own sense of competition will drive things. Whether you see a chance to make money/invest/buy/sell, or a chance to dive into a deepening romance, you’ll want it because others have it or are challenging you. In the end, it doesn’t matter where the extra juice comes from, as long as you embrace this with courage and faith.
- Move forward: public image, friends, groups, your relationship to the collective
- Consolidate changes before you add anything new: renovations, relocation, home/family issues, home business
- New beginnings: debts, taxes, loans, your partner’s finances, physical/emotional intimacy
Saturn stations direct in your career sector while Uranus (your ruler) turns Rx in your communication sector. Career plans and long-term professional goals can now gain momentum. Your next step will become clear, as will your sense of purpose. At the same time, you’ll be asked to pull back on your radical new mission statement or pot-stirring approach to communication. Before you issue another challenge, concentrate on the new you that’s emerged (so far). Uranus can blaze ahead so quickly that you overlook certain details or neglect to follow through on promises/statements. Combined with Saturn’s direct movement, it’s time to support your revolutionary ideas with solid action. The New Moon conjuncts Jupiter in your partnership sector, signalling potential for a major new romance or (if you’re in a relationship) a buoyant new chapter. The square to Mars in your career sector will fire up the passion and/or ambition; this could be someone you work with, or someone who challenges you on a professional and personal level. Then again, you may simply want this because it looks really good.
- Move forward: career plans, long-term goals, professional status
- Consolidate changes before you add anything new: radical plans, challenging statements, revolutionary ideas, now or never emails/discussions/phone calls
- New beginnings: all partnerships (romantic or business)
Saturn goes direct in your opportunities sector while Uranus stations Rx in your security sector. Long distance goals and plans to expand can now gain traction, even if that involves sorting out what’s not possible. Meanwhile, Uranus’ shake up of your financial/emotional security may ease off or intensify in one, particular area. Either way, it will be easier to manage because the general shift will be away from scattered upheaval and towards specific change. Get ready to focus on one or two lucrative possibilities. The New Moon conjuncts Jupiter in your sector of routine, introducing an expansive new chapter in your health, well-being or daily work. If you’ve been feeling a lack of zest in your daily life, this Moon can trigger a surge of energy/optimism that will carry you far. The square to Mars in your opportunities sector will fire up your excitement and ambition to improve what’s in front of you.
- Move forward: long distance travel, relocation, education, legal matters, publishing
- Consolidate changes before you add anything new: new sources of income, earned money, financial status, personal values, primary needs
- New beginnings: health, exercise, diet, medical issues, co-worker relationships, obligations, daily details