Photo by http://ineedchemicalx.deviantart.com/
Venus (love, money, self-esteem) moves into Aquarius on March 5th, infusing these areas with fresh ideas and open expression. This transit celebrates what’s unique and brand new; breaking a few rules and inviting new experiences in are the themes. However, Aquarius is also detached and forward looking, so moving forward from what’s outdated, limiting or suffocating is a requirement. Adding to the forward momentum, Jupiter (expansion) goes direct in Cancer on March 6th. Growth and exploration will increase, especially in areas that were delayed over the past, few months. Having said this, remember that Mars (action) and Saturn (rules) are now retrograde. Pay attention to the prevailing currents; move forward where there’s room to grow, and hold back where you encounter restrictions.
Venus enters your social sector, boosting pleasant moments with friends/groups and increasing your magnetism in general. This energy helps you attract others (not necessarily in a romantic sense) based on makes you unique. Use this transit to explore different groups (if you’re thinking of joining one) or just getting out and enjoying the company of others. Jupiter direct (in your domestic sector) can increase momentum in all home or family issues. Changes at home that have stalled over the past few months should now move forward.
- Areas where you can attract what you want: social activities, groups, public functions, friendships
- Areas that will see growth: home businesses, additions to the family, relocations, renovations, home purchases, family relationships
Venus (your ruler) enters your career sector, bringing positive attention from management or potential new supervisors (if you’re job hunting). This is also an excellent influence to promote your work, especially if you have a new angle/approach/product. You’ll gain the most benefits if you find the thing that makes your work stand out from the crowd. Work partnerships in general can be quite positive, as long as you remain open to what or who is new. Jupiter direct in your communication sector can bring an answer or favourable message. This can also be the time to launch that new idea you’ve been pondering, which fits nicely with Venus in your career sector.
- Areas where you can attract what you want: career, reputation, status
- Areas that will see growth: emails, phone calls, discussions, introductions, short journeys, signing documents
Venus enters your opportunities sector, adding a grace note to new/unexplored territory. What’s exotic/unusual may become very tempting. This transit can be a fresh breeze, as long as you keep your expectations open ended. Alternatively, matters involving justice or the law can work out favourably. For those in creative fields, this energy can help you gain a wider audience, especially if you try a slightly different approach. Jupiter direct in your security sector can put an end to financial delays. Financial growth in general can see an upswing, as can emotional security and self-esteem. Not only can you bring more in, you’ll have more to offer as well. One caution; watch out for over spending, especially if you use money to sooth your emotions.
- Areas where you can attract what you want: long distance romance, travel, relocation, education, legal matters, publishing, teaching
- Areas where you can see growth: earned money, self-esteem, emotional security
Venus moves into your sector of shared resources, adding possibilities to shared finances. This is not a get- rich influence, but it can ease existing tension and present surprising solutions. Intimacy can improve as well, as you attract what you need on a deeper level. You may have to step outside your comfort zone to get what you want. Jupiter goes direct in your sign, bringing back enthusiasm that may have faded over the past few months. Get ready to move forward again, and feel more optimistic while doing it. For some of you, Jupiter direct may stir up overwhelming feelings that had subsided while Jupiter was Rx.
- Areas where you can attract what you want: debts, taxes, loans, your partner’s finances, physical and emotional intimacy
- Areas that will see growth: emotional expression, public attention, future plans, optimism, personal energy/enthusiasm
Venus enters your partnership sector, enabling harmony with a partner (or least a smoothing over of tensions). A new romantic interest can also make an appearance. All one on one relationships should go more smoothly, and the key is to respect your partner’s expression of freedom and individuality. If you’re looking for love, Venus improves your chances if you consider looking beyond your usual type. Jupiter direct in your hidden sector can gives fresh impetus to a dream, secret potential or ideal. Faith may be resorted in something that you thought had gone silent.
- Areas where you can attract what you want: existing relationships, all partnerships, new relationships with long term potential
- Areas that will see growth: private dreams, ideals, undeveloped potentials or background assistance
Venus in your sector of health and routine can help work relationships/tasks run more smoothly, or present you with solutions/favourable diagnoses. Health/diet regimes can improve with the introduction of cutting edge ideas. Watch for favourable options/partnerships to help you out on a day-to-day basis. You may get help when you least expect it. Jupiter direct in your social sector can re-ignite a friendship/group affiliation. Social opportunities are back up to speed, so get out and mingle.
- Areas where you can attract what you want: work, co-worker relationships, health, exercise, diet, medical professionals
- Areas that will see growth: friends, groups, social activities, public projects, all public forums (real and virtual)
Venus (your ruler) enters your sector of self-expression, boosting your charm, magnetism and creativity. New attractions, or a receptive audience for your creative efforts, are possibilities. Issues with children are also given a positive boost. Celebrate and see what happens. Jupiter direct in your career sector can get a stalled job search back in motion, or push a work project/long-term goal forward again. Positive attention from management and the public in general is also hi-lighted, so take advantage of this growth aspect and advertise your professional expertise.
- Areas where you can attract what you want: new romance, flirtations, creative/artistic efforts, children
- Areas that will see growth: career, job search, long term goals, public reputation
Venus moves into your domestic sector, boosting family harmony, or the desire to pull back and put time/attention into your home. This energy is excellent for intimate socializing. Jupiter direct in your sector of opportunities can see a resurgence in new or distant projects/developments that you pulled back on previously. It’s time to expand again, as far as you want to. You could feel a rush of liberation, or even a desire to escape.
- Areas where you can attract what you want: home businesses, family relationships, home entertaining, home decorating
- Areas what will see growth: long distance travel, relocation, education, legal matters, publishing, teaching
Venus enters your communication sector, giving your words a sweet spin and adding charm to all communications. If you want to convince someone of something, or are pondering an important introduction, now’s the time. Jupiter direct (your ruler) in your sector of shared resources can signal a long-awaited payment/payout or financial gift. Debts can also increase, but there should be help/opportunity for you to deal with money owed. Intimacy can be liberating, even if that means a final realization that what you or your partner wants does not mesh. It’s time push past the limits and see what else is out there.
- Areas where you can attract what you want: emails, phone calls, conversations, introductions, writing, blogging
- Areas that will see growth: debts, taxes, loans, your partner’s finances, financial assistance, intimacy, hidden boundaries, sharing
Venus enters your sector of personal resources, helping you attract financial or emotional pluses. This transit can provide a brief financial boost, or help you discover new sources of income. Relationships can feel more satisfying as you settle into your own groove. Jupiter direct in your partnership sector blends well with Venus, putting a stalled partnership back on track, or pointing you in the most positive direction. Whether you grow together, or decide to part ways, there will be a sense of freedom and possibility for the future. Single Capricorns can see new, romantic potentials increase.
- Areas where you can attract what you want: earned money, emotional security, self-esteem
- Areas that will see growth: all partnerships (romantic or professional) or your sense of romantic possibility (if you’re single)
Venus moves into your sign, giving you a shot of sparkle. This transit isn’t a guarantee that you’ll find true love or become fabulously wealthy, but your ability to draw positive attention will certainly be enhanced. Venus makes your quirkiness intriguing, your detachment inviting and your independence glamorous. Right now, you are just what the doctor ordered for many people; use your power wisely. Jupiter direct in your sector of routine can power you forward through health difficulties, put you back on the diet/exercise track, or start the ball rolling regarding work. You may become busy again, but you’ll have the energy and inspiration to deal with it.
- Areas where you can attract what you want: just open the door and show your face to the world
- Areas that will see growth: health, mundane tasks, co-worker relationships, duties, obligations
Venus moves into your hidden sector, sparking intriguing (or forbidden) attractions. What’s secret, untouched, forgotten or half-glimpsed will draw your attention, and this can apply to romance or anything that you want. Alternatively, your social impulses may be on the back burner during this transit as you feel the urge to withdraw and focus on yourself. Jupiter direct in your sector of self-expression can get a new romance/flirtation moving forward again, or release you from a romantic crush. Anything that you create, from art to children to personal goals, can expand.
- Areas where you can attract what you want: secrets, silence, solitude, meditation, soul-searching
- Areas that will see growth: new romance, pregnancy, children, creative projects, personal success