Virgo season begins on August 22nd. The Sun joins Mercury, Jupiter, Venus and the North Node. This brings the energy to a peak (in the Virgo section of your chart) that will last until August 29th (when Venus enters Libra).
Correct, improve, refine, worry, criticize, analyze. Spot the flaw. Make it better. This can be your ultimate upgrade, or your struggle in the intricate web of anxiety. When Virgo is strongly activated, it's helpful to focus smart. Focus on what you can change, only change what matters, and tune out the useless details/worries that drain your energy.
Virgo is about discrimination and order. Wrestling with chaos, whittling it down to the essentials and presenting a clean, sharp, useful result. There will always be chaos, and trying to tackle it all guarantees failure (and a migraine). This is why Virgo is most effective with small adjustments and immediate issues. During this ultra-intense Virgo season, just take care of what you can. Focus on doing the most essential things really well, and don't worry about the rest.
This season, the big deals hitting Virgo are:
This is a lot for a sign that's compelled to wrestle order out of chaos. There will be slippage, there will be mistakes. You'll miss something. You just can't nail it all down with this mix of energies. But you can learn to let go of what's beyond your control, and you can develop a quality that Virgo doesn't always have: faith. Yes, this will be your test to not assume the worst. You'll have to do the work, of course. There's something that you need to upgrade: your health, your self-esteem, your relationship, your______. Something needs to be purified. But as I wrote earlier, the key will be focusing in the right area, and not getting distracted by the minutia of what's beyond your control.
Here's something hopeful: Mercury (Virgo's ruler) will be making its first of two conjunctions to Jupiter (at 26 degrees). More (Jupiter) details (Virgo), but more in a good way. Your knowledge will expand. Mercury/Jupiter puts you on track to the make the best decision, or say the right thing. Intuition is blended with logic. It's an encouraging way to begin this tumultuous Virgo season. It means you'll have all the tools you need. This conjunction also ties in with the September 1st eclipse.
Here are the aspects the Sun in Virgo will make:
- Aug 28th: trine Ceres, 3 deg Taurus
- Sept 1st: New Moon eclipse, 9 deg
- Sep 1st: sextile Juno, 10 deg Scorpio
- Sep 1st: square to Saturn, 10 deg Sag
- Sep 2nd: opposition to Neptune Rx, 10 deg Pisces
- Sep 3rd: sextile Black Moon Lilith, 11 deg Scorpio
- Sep 4th: conjoins North Node, 12 deg
- Sep 7th: trine Pluto Rx, 15 deg Capricorn
- Sep 9th: sextile Vesta, 17 deg Cancer
- Sep 12th: conjoins Mercury Rx, 20 deg
- Sep 13th: square Mars, 21 deg Sag
- Sep 14th: inconjunct Pallas Rx, 22 deg Aquarius
- Sep 15th: opposite Chiron Rx, 22 deg Pisces
- Sep 15th: inconjunct Uranus Rx, 23 deg Aries
- Sep 16th: Full Moon eclipse, 24 deg Pisces
- Sep 22nd: Libra ingress