The heat is focused on security-minded Cancer this week, as the Sun in Cancer is challenged by an opposition to Pluto Rx (in Capricorn) from July 4th to 6th. Then, the Sun will be jolted by a square to Uranus in Aries, from July 10th to 12th. Pluto will accelerate ongoing changes via confrontations involving power, domination or manipulation. Uranus will ensure that outdated rules and dependencies are broken. These energies can be unnerving but empowering; you may be surprised what you can do when your security is rattled.
Mercury will enter Cancer on July 8th, upping the stakes with added information, discussions and announcements. But don’t expect detached conversations; Mercury in Cancer is emotional and highly sensitive to what’s between the lines. Mars in Cancer will harmonize with Neptune Rx (in Pisces) from July 5th to 8th, bringing assistance in the form of empathetic actions, or intuitive goals. This is a “go with the flow” aspect, which should help take the edge off the Uranus/Pluto vibe.
The Sun in your domestic sector opposes Pluto (in your career sector) and squares Uranus in your sign, stirring up tensions with home and family. Demands for change can feel like ultimatums, and you may be caught between your ambitions versus family history. Mercury into your domestic sector can help by opening up the lines of communication, or providing you with information/documents/family history to put it all in context. Mars trine Neptune Rx can smooth out ruthless edges, or give you access to alternative solutions. Mars/Neptune can also enable progress if you step back and release some of the controls.
- Area of intensified activity: home, family, relocation, renovations, home business
- This can help: allow events to progress instead of forcing developments, use alone time to release anger/irritation, activate a background or secret ideal
The Sun in your communication sector is challenged by Uranus/Pluto, suggesting that information/announcements can come out of nowhere, or be driven by issues that not everyone is privy to. Some discussions can veer out of control, but as Mercury enters your communication sector, you’ll have more facts to work with. Too, Mercury can increase the flood of communication. Mars trine Neptune Rx can smooth over some of the more aggressive interactions, or make it easier for you to express your ambitions/ideals to the public.
- Area of intensified activity: emails, phone calls, discussions, issues with siblings, announcements, meetings
- This can help: reaching out to the group, awareness of the bigger picture, empathizing rather than attacking
The Sun in your sector of personal resources is challenged by Uranus/Pluto, making you aware of cracks in your financial or emotional security. You may find yourself scrambling to get what you need, or, pushing someone else to deliver what you want. Mercury into your personal resources sector can increase your bargaining power, or give you leads on new sources of income. Mars trine Neptune Rx can present an effective outlet for your demands/ambition, although this won’t unfold in a predictable way.
- Area of intensified activity: earned money, emotional security, self-esteem, reworking your spending habits, what you have versus what you need, surprising expenses
- This can help: keeping your future goal/dream in mind, giving energy to your career ideal, creative outlets for ambition
The Sun in your sign is activated by Uranus/Pluto, triggering issues around independence, future goals or partnership push/pull. You may feel pressured to deliver, stay ahead of the curve or take a stand, but as Mercury enters your sign, you’ll find the words, mental agility or resources you need. Mars in your sign, trine Neptune Rx, can lift you up as you keep your eye on prize (a future dream, hope or long-distance development). If it all starts to get overwhelming, remember what the endgame is.
- Area of intensified activity: public image, relationships, career, future plans, personal goals
- This can help: actions that enable long-distance travel/education/legal matters, continuing to expand your business/influence/activities
The Sun in your hidden sector is challenged by Uranus/Pluto, suggesting that external jolts may reveal something in the shadows. Too, you can feel vulnerable as health, work or legal issues catch you off guard. As Mercury enters your hidden sector, you’ll uncover more intel, or find that your instincts are sharper. Secrets and unacknowledged information can be your ace in the hole. Mars trine Neptune Rx helps you reach deeper and uncover more, just when you thought you were tapped out. Watch for unexpected sources of financial or emotional support.
- Area of intensified activity: secrets, unacknowledged issues, illness/addiction, projects still in development
- This can help: following your gut, unexpected sources of support, reservoirs of psychological strength/healing, alternative therapies
The Sun in your social sector is challenged by Uranus/Pluto, suggesting that the reactions of others may catch you off guard, or, your abrupt actions could open up a whole new, public area. Then again, you could burn some bridges. Much of this will involve your ongoing push to be recognized for what you bring to the table. As Mercury enters your social sector, you’ll get/give more feedback, and the pace of social connections can increase. Mars trine Neptune Rx can keep the harmony flowing in all relationships (romantic and platonic) as long you work on releasing anxieties and building trust. Let others come to you.
- Area of intensified activity: friends, groups, the public, public image, all relationships
- This can help: stop micromanaging, don’t force things, trust that events will unfold as they’re meant to, seeing the connections between public and private relationships
The Sun in your career sector is hit by Uranus/Pluto, making private battles public, or forcing developments in your job/future goals. Change can be driven by family pressure, or the need to respond to the demands of others. Too, business partnerships can take a surprising turn. As Mercury enters your career sector, your strategic intelligence will sharpen, or you’ll gain access to business leads/meetings with management. Mars trine Neptune Rx can hook you into a more intuitive kind of ambition; honour what comes naturally, or pay attention to the persistent feeling that you should be doing X.
- Area of intensified activity: career, future goals, dealings with management, public ambitions, business partnerships
- This can help: align your daily routines with career ambitions, follow the path of least resistance, enable creative solutions to traditional problems
The Sun in your opportunities sector is triggered by Uranus/Pluto, propelling you towards unexplored territory. New developments may accelerate more quickly than anticipated, driven by changes in your health/routine, or the urge to make something happen now. Mercury in your opportunities sector can present insight/information/official documents, while Mars trine Neptune Rx can empower you, as courage blends with idealism. Mars can be the fuel that powers your dream, so don’t hold back. Too, Mars/Neptune can see you fighting for issues involving children, pregnancy or creative freedom.
- Area of intensified activity: long distance travel, education, legal matters, publishing, personal desires, exploration
- This can help: going after what’s most important to you, having faith in your dream/ideal, taking a leap of faith
The Sun in your sector of shared resources is challenged by Uranus/Pluto, cranking up the intensity in money or emotional matters. There could be something/someone that you want very much, or, you could feel pressured to pay more than you have. A new attraction can feel especially intense. Mercury into your shared resources sector adds much-needed information; you may have to dig a little, or have an uncomfortable conversation, but the stakes are too high to proceed without all the facts. Mars trine Neptune Rx can keep you afloat, if you’re able to transcend old habits/addictions/family programming.
- Area of intensified activity: debts, taxes, loans, your partners finances, physical/emotional intimacy, new attraction
- This can help: dissolving old habits, moving through psychological blocks by releasing the past, accepting that certain developments are beyond your control
The Sun in your partnership sector is hit by Uranus in your domestic sector, and Pluto in your sign, triggering moments of tension and/or change in a relationship. Events can be combative, and competition can be a factor. There’s also a risk of Shadow projection, as unpleasant or manipulative reactions are assigned, rather than owned. You or someone else could be the recipient. Mercury into your partnership sector can get the conversation going, and it’s likely to be emotional and subjective. Mars trine Neptune Rx can open up moments of relationship harmony (and romance), enabled by empathy.
- Area of intensified activity: partnerships, projections
- This can help: listening versus hearing, considering why the other person is taking certain actions, soft versus hard sell
The Sun in your sector of routine is challenged by Uranus/Pluto, suggesting unexpected jolts to your health/energy level, or power struggles at work. This can be a busy and unsettled time, and you may feel like you’re running low on options/solutions. Mercury into your sector of routine can offer much-needed solutions, as discussions/information/answers are presented. Mars trine Neptune Rx can keep you moving in the right direction, if you keep reminding yourself of your new goals for financial and emotional happiness. Too, Mars/Neptune can present solutions via alternative, creative or less-aggressive methods; see what happens when you step back instead of reacting.
- Area of intensified activity: co-worker relationships, health/diet/exercise, obligations, daily tasks
- This can help: actions that support your financial/emotional ideals, acting “as if” you already have what you want, taking the route less travelled, diffusing confrontation
The Sun in your sector of self-expression is hit by Uranus/Pluto, amplifying your desire for a creative/personal goal, or changing playing field at the last second. A new romantic attraction can come out of nowhere, or, you may be hit by a sudden desire to create/be recognized/take a risk. Some caution is advised as outcomes are not predictable, but Mercury’s entrance into this sector can help by giving you the right words, or opening up an intriguing line of communication. Mars trine Neptune Rx (in your sign) adds positive potential, as long as these new developments are aligned with your higher purpose/ongoing shift towards a more authentic life. Mars/Neptune holds the potential to manifest a precious dream, but it can also enable escapist/addictive behaviour.
- Area of intensified activity: new romance, creative projects, celebrations, children/pregnancy, public recognition, gambling
- This can help: focusing your intentions on what feels authentic and empowering, avoiding escapism or self-destructive behaviour