Pisces time, coming up.
There's a group of planets (stellium) entering this sign which will, at its peak, include Venus, Neptune, the Sun, Chiron, Mars and Mercury. The maximum concentration of energy will be active from February 25th to March 12th.
Pisces will be empowered. Switched on Pisces is a different animal; it's the antithesis of most people's version of "switched on". When you think Pisces (dreams, illusions, transcendence) you think letting go and turning off. But make no mistake...Pisces is going to dominate.
Time for a refresher on what evolved, and unevolved, Pisces looks like.
- Compassion, forgiveness and healing without sacrificing your self-esteem
- Using the energy of the dream/fantasy to create something that touches people
- Faith in what's healthy for you
- Letting go of what drags you down
- Seeing what lies beyond the mundane world
- Allowing things to happen
- Compassion, forgiveness and healing that drains you
- Using the energy of the dream/fantasy to become addicted to someone
- Faith in anything/everything, whether it's healthy or not
- Letting go of all boundaries
- Denying the mundane world
- Passively waiting for things to happen
It will be too easy to slide back and forth between these lists, because Pisces is about grey areas. That's why it's so important to figure out where this sign is in your chart, and how you can use its energy with grace. If you're not sure how to do that, keep checking in with yourself to ensure that what you're doing/saying is honest. The biggest lie you can spin is that no one (including yourself) will get hurt if you let your values slide a little bit. If you have to tell yourself that, it's a red flag.
As each planet moves into Pisces, I'll write a post about it. But consider the above your overall guide.
FYI, here's the dates of Pisces occupation: