There's something real nice coming up, and it involves the Cancer energy I wrote about here.
Not Jupiter in Cancer (I'll write about that, soon enough). This is quieter, but still beneficial. Saturn in Scorpio will trine Neptune (at 5 degrees Pisces) and Mercury in Cancer on June 3rd, then Venus in Cancer on June 7th. A soothing Grand Water Trine will be created. It's the best of all worlds; you've got dreams (Neptune) supported by reality (Saturn) nurtured by communication (Mercury) and love (Venus). It's kind of perfect. Not crazy-idealistic, nor depressing. There's a forgiveness vibe happening, a gentle acceptance of existing limits (Saturn) mixed with the desire to heal/love unconditionally (Cancer/Pisces). It's not intense enough to bring out your inner martyr, but there's a quiet insistence to it (Saturn in Scorpio).
Ways to work with this energy:
- Do something for someone you love, without telling them. And leave it at that.
- Make amends to those you've hurt, without expecting a reward.
- Forgive someone who's hurt you, while maintaining your boundaries.
- Forgive/heal yourself, and strengthen your resolve to keep going.
- Love someone while respecting their boundaries.
- Approach your dream with renewed focus, because of the places you can't go.
There's denial in the mix. But it's that awareness of limits that makes this influence so serene. When you can only go one way, things become much calmer. Note that Saturn and Neptune will both be retrograde on June 7th, so there's an emphasis on healing past hurts/loves/addictions. Sure, Mercury in Cancer will form an opinionated trigger to the Uranus/Pluto square (also on June 7th...I'll write more about this), but I think the Water Trine will dominate, and calm things right down.
This energy will start to build on May 31st, and peak on June 7th. But the trine between Neptune and Saturn will be exact on June 11th, so you can still work with this energy (up until June 11th) if you have natal planets/angles between 3-5 degrees Cancer.