March 15th to 16th features a tense inconjunct between Mars Rx (in Libra) and the Sun in Pisces. The inconjunct demands adjustment between two energies; Mars Rx's social delays will back right into Pisces' energy of faith, release, healing and dreams. Actions will be need to be adjusted to what you can't force, while what you have faith in will need to be adjusted to actions. This aspect will peak on March 16th, the same day as the Full Moon in fix-it Virgo (which will oppose the Sun in Pisces). The culmination around issues of helping, healing, improvement, sacrifice and solutions will involve the Mars/Sun inconjunct. This Moon may not deliver the exact results you're counting on, but fine tuning what you receive can make a huge difference.
The Full Moon in your sector of daily routine can bring work or health issues to a peak; you'll see the results of how you've been taking care of yourself (or others). Watch for a turning point in physical symptoms or workload. Mars Rx (your ruler) in your relationship sector inconjuncts the Sun (in your hidden sector) pointing to tension between private/secret issues and frustrated relationship initiatives. Disagreements between what your partner wants and what you hope for (or issues around who's responsible for what) may have been unacknowledged before now, but the Full Moon should bring things to the surface.
- Areas where adjustment is needed: partnerships versus hidden/secret/overlooked issues, or issues involving illness/convalescence.
- Areas where a turning point/result will be seen: diet, exercise, health, co-worker relationships, work tasks
The Full Moon in your sector of self-expression can signal a success, new romance, or creative high point. The results of what you've been trying to create will manifest, although the inconjunct from Mars Rx in your sector of routine (to the Sun in your social sector) points to friction between public image and personal work or health issues. Delays/red tape/low energy could take some of the shine off your achievement, but shouldn't provide any serious difficulties. Make sure you balance what you're doing with what others expect, but know that you can only do so much.
- Areas where adjustment is needed: public image/groups/friends versus health/physical energy/work tasks/obligations
- Areas where a turning point/result will be seen: new romance, creative project, self-promotion, children
The Full Moon brings a family/domestic issue to a head. Watch for a public status/ private goal to be cemented, or come to a conclusion. The inconjunct from Mars Rx in your sector of self expression, to the Sun in your career sector, suggests challenges between what you want to push for, and current career issues. Not being noticed/appreciated, or feeling blocked from doing what you really want, may be themes. Know that this is not the time to push for more recognition than you already have.
- Areas where adjustment is needed: career goals/management directives versus personal/creative initiatives
- Areas where a turning point/result will be seen: home, family, home business, relocation, renovations.
The Full Moon in your communication sector can bring an answer (yes or no), document signing or turning point conversation. The inconjunct from Mars Rx in your domestic sector (to the Sun in your sector of opportunities) suggests there may be legal/domestic snafus to put up with. You may not hear exactly what you want, or you may be pressured to answer before you feel prepared. Even if everything is not neatly tied up, know that this moment has been building for awhile; work with what you know and don't worry about what's on hold. Certain issues close to home may be out of your control for now.
- Areas where adjustment is needed: long-distance travel, education, legal matters, publishing versus domestic/family issues
- Areas where a turning point/result will be seen: discussions, email, phone calls, introductions, interviews, documents.
The Full Moon in your security sector brings a financial issue to a head, or pushes you towards a realization concerning emotional satisfaction. Spending, saving and how much you have (or might lose) are all possible themes. Not having enough could also be an issue, no matter how supportive this Moon is. The inconjunct between Mars Rx in your communication sector and the Sun (in your sector of shared resources) points to difficulties around getting the information you need, or signing financial documents. Delays/miscommunications can be frustrating, so do your best to ensure that all the details are in order. However, know that you can't force someone to reveal more than they want to tell you.
- Areas where adjustment is needed:communication, information versus debts, taxes, loans, your partner's finances, physical or emotional intimacy
- Areas where a turning point/result will be seen: earned money, personal finances, sources of income, emotional security, personal values
The Full Moon in your sign can push you to the next level, past a restriction or out the door. It's time for your next move, whether you're committing, exiting or bringing your A game. Mars Rx in your security sector (inconjunct the Sun in your partnership sector) can create tension resulting from financial/emotional frustrations; you may be pushing for more than someone can give, but consider whether you can supply some of that yourself. Mars Rx is about uncovering your inner resources and making things happen for yourself.
- Areas where adjustment is needed: earned money, emotional security versus partnerships (romantic or business)
- Areas where a turning point/result will be seen: your public image, personal appearance, personal initiatives, ambition, identity
The Full Moon in your hidden sector can illuminate a secret or bring a hidden potential to light. What you overlooked or never saw coming will be in the spotlight. Sacrifice or giving unacknowledged help to others may also be a theme. The inconjunct from Mars Rx in your sign to the Sun (in your sector of routine) suggests that looking deeper, slowing down or backing up will be part of this Full Moon. Attention to particular details or health issues is urged, as there may be difficulties adjusting your actions to current routines. Consider what you feel obligated to do versus what actually needs to be done.
- Areas where adjustment is needed: actions, initiatives, energy level versus daily routines, work tasks, exercise, diet, medical issues
- Areas where a turning point/result will be seen: secrets, background potentials, unacknowledged issues, blind spots, dreams
The Full Moon in your social sector can put you in the public eye, or bring an issue with friends/groups/public relationships to turning point. Watch for solutions/information to be revealed in public venues, or through your association with others. The inconjunct from Mars Rx in your hidden sector, to the Sun in your sector of self-expression, indicates tension between the public you and the private you. Delays or second thoughts around an issue that's not fully developed may impact what you want others to see. Know that it's ok if you're not firing on all cylinders just yet; people will see what they're meant to see, and the rest is still cooking.
- Areas where adjustment is needed: private/secret initiatives versus new romance, creative projects, children.
- Areas where a turning point/result will be seen: friends, groups, public activities
The Full Moon in your career sector can bring a professional opportunity, or make it clear that your career path needs to be adjusted. Your status, authority and reputation may also be in the spotlight; this could be your moment to prove that you're the one others turn to for help. Alternatively, watch for a change in external status (married to single, unemployed to employed, or vice versa); any changes will be driven by the need to make corrections or improve. The inconjunct from Mars Rx in your social sector, to the Sun in your domestic sector, can signal tension between external initiatives and home/family. You may want to push ahead or broaden your reach, but the situation at home must be considered as well.
- Areas where adjustment is needed: friends, groups, public efforts versus home,family, home business, relocation
- Areas where a turning point/result will be seen: future goals, job search, issues with management, public reputation
The Full Moon in your opportunities sector can bring what or who is distant right up close. Alternatively, this Moon can also signal the conclusion to an issue that involves long distances or travel. This will be the result of what you've reached for or explored. It can also mark a graduation or official launch. The inconjunct from Mars Rx in your career sector to the Sun (in your communication sector) can indicate frustrations around career delays or challenging communication between you and someone in authority. You may have to take a step back from certain goals (temporarily).
- Areas where adjustment is needed: career goals, job search, future ambitions, public status versus messages, ideas, discussions, meetings
- Areas where a turning point/result will be seen: long distance travel, education, legal matters, education, publishing
The Full Moon in your sector of shared resources brings intimacy or financial issues to a turning point. What you share with a partner, or what you owe, will be hi-lighted. Watch for financial details (especially involving taxes) or specific issues with physical intimacy; a small adjustment can make a huge difference. Alternatively, you may uncover some buried information. The inconjunct from Mars Rx in your opportunities sector, to the Sun in your sector of personal resources, suggests that you'll need to step back from exploring the unknown or reaching further for now. Where you want to go may not match up with existing resources.
- Areas where adjustment is needed: long distance travel, education, publishing, legal matters versus earned money or emotional security
- Areas where a turning point/result will be seen:taxes, debts, loans, your partner's finances, physical/emotional intimacy, investigations, research
The Full Moon in your relationship sector can push a partnership to the next level or bring it to a conclusion. Either way, you've got the Sun in your sign, so the ball's in your court. The inconjunct from Mars Rx (in your sector of shared resources), to the Sun in your sign, adds a note of caution; issues around money that others have control over, or intimacy with a partner, may not unfold in the way you were hoping. Or, forward momentum may come to a full stop. Back off for now, and realize that you are still in a position of power.
- Areas where adjustment is needed: debts, taxes, loans, your partner's finances, physical/emotional intimacy versus your personal goals/desires
- Areas where a turning point/result will be seen: one on one partnerships