The Cardinal Cross reaches peak intensity this week, with April 22nd to 23rd as the prime dates. Jupiter (expansion) in Cancer opposes Pluto Rx (intensified power) in Capricorn. Both are squared by Uranus (sudden change) in Aries. The trigger will be Mars Rx in Libra, as it moves into alignment by opposing Uranus and squaring Jupiter/Pluto. Mars Rx suggests delayed or frustrated actions/initiatives will reach a boiling point, leading to breakthroughs. Note that these breakthroughs may be abrupt, unexpected and demanding. But the overall theme of the Cardinal signs (new beginnings) indicates that the time is ripe for change. The Cross has been building since the beginning of April, so it’s possible to have already experienced the main event.
Mars Rx (your ruler) in your relationship sector squares Pluto Rx (in your career sector) and Jupiter (in your domestic sector). Uranus in your sign opposes Mars, and squares Pluto opposite Jupiter. The acceleration can involve you versus another or family versus career. You may be compelled to push/expand/conquer, but caution is advised (especially in the areas of career or partnerships). You will have to compromise, depending on how much power the other person has. If you’re feeling backed into a corner, avoid the urge to lash out or run away. How successful you are (and there is potential for success) depends on your tolerance for dealing with another’s wants/needs/ambitions.
- Potential for success and expansion: home, family, relocation, home business
- Abrupt changes: your identity, public image, personal goals
- Building pressure with a chance of breakthroughs: career, dealing with those in authority/management/the government, status, partnerships (romantic and business)
Mars Rx in your sector of work/routine squares Pluto Rx (in your sector of opportunities) and Jupiter (in your communication sector). Uranus in your hidden sector opposes Mars Rx and squares Pluto opposite Jupiter. Messages, conversations, announcements and information can be the triggers or results of health/work issues. A surprising medical diagnosis, an unexpected ambition/resentment (involving tasks or obligations) or a stress-related eruption are possibilities. These energies could also push you to say the right thing at the right time. Whether the words/information are planned or not, what they set in motion won’t be stopped. However, you may find that you can only progress so far as exploration of new/unknown issues moves slowly. Don’t give up, but concentrate on your immediate environment, first.
- Potential for success and expansion: conversations, emails, announcements, blogging, public speaking
- Abrupt changes: hidden issues/ambitions revealed
- Building pressure with a chance of breakthroughs: work tasks, duties, co-worker relationships, health, energy level, publishing, long distance travel, education, legal matters
Mars Rx in your sector of self-expression squares Pluto Rx (in your sector of shared resources) and Jupiter (in your sector of personal resources). Uranus in your social sector opposes Mars and squares Pluto opposite Jupiter. The urge to get attention, perform, celebrate or reach a personal goal can be simultaneously driven by and frustrated by money/emotions. Not enough or too much of something can be equally upsetting, depending on how you react. There will be a temptation to go overboard, perhaps as a response to unexpected, external developments. But you’ll find that as soon you push for more, you’ll hit a wall. There are limits on what you can achieve, but that doesn’t mean you should expect failure. Aim for a bit less than you think you want, moderate your expectations of what you might get, and pay close attention to shared financial issues or intimacy. Public response/external triggers can be especially jarring (and revealing), so use caution when putting your message out there. Issues/delays involving children can take an unexpected turn, and you may have to readjust your approach.
- Potential for success and expansion: earned money, sources of income, emotional security
- Abrupt changes: friends, groups, the public
- Building pressure with a chance of breakthroughs: new romance/flirtations/affairs, creativity, children, taxes, debts, your partner’s finances, intimacy, secrets
Mars Rx in your domestic sector squares Pluto Rx in your partnership sector, and Jupiter in your sign. Uranus in your career sector opposes Mars, and squares Pluto opposite Jupiter. Sudden shifts involving career, status or future goals can be unnerving as they stir up tension with family and a partner (romantic or business). Issues on the home front can be especially frustrating as change progresses slowly, but the need for action is urgent. Fortunately, you’ve got Jupiter on your side. Something is working in your favour, whether it’s financial/emotional support, a fresh opportunity, a chance to grow in a new direction or positive attention. You are being noticed, and you can work with the light that’s on you.
- Potential for success and expansion: your public identity
- Abrupt changes: career, issues with those in authority, future goals, status
- Building pressure with a chance of breakthroughs: home, family, relocation, home business, partnerships
Mars Rx in your communication sector squares Pluto Rx in your sector of routine, and Jupiter in your hidden sector. Uranus in your sector of opportunities opposes Mars, and squares Pluto opposite Jupiter. Struggles to get your point across, or get an answer (or diagnosis) can reach a frustrating peak. The urge to make progress, finalize documents or cut through the red tape will be intense, and you could achieve a breakthrough. However, know that the answer (or the pressure to give an answer) may result in abrupt departures, finalizations or disagreements. You can make significant progress, but communication will probably not be harmonious. Keep your eyes open for unexpected assistance or inspiration that powers you through, if negotiations go off the rails.
- Potential for success and expansion: background assistance, hidden issues, overlooked support
- Abrupt changes: long distance travel, education, legal matters, publishing
- Building pressure with a chance of breakthroughs: conversations, emails, phone calls, sibling relationships, work routines, duties, health
Mars Rx in your sector of security squares Pluto Rx in your sector of self-expression, and Jupiter in your social sector. Uranus in your sector of shared resources opposes Mars, and squares Pluto opposite Jupiter. Finances, debts, spending or emotional satisfaction could all be in the cross hairs this week. You may reach a tipping point regarding wanting more, but experiencing delays in getting it. It may feel like the harder you push, the more you’re denied or challenged. Competition, jealousy and self-sufficiency may all be issues that bring things to the brink, but know that you’ll have more in your corner (including public support) than you think. Mars Rx opposite Uranus can be crucial for uncovering a surprising vein of self-esteem or material resources. This is also a fruitful time to turn to others (friends, acquaintances) for assistance.
- Potential for success and expansion: friends, groups, the public
- Abrupt changes: debts, taxes, loans, your partner’s finances, intimacy
- Building pressure with a chance of breakthroughs: earned money, emotional security, recognition, children, creative projects
Mars Rx in your sign squares Pluto Rx in your domestic sector and Jupiter in your career sector. Uranus (in your partnership sector) opposes Mars, and squares Pluto opposite Jupiter. Relationships, self-confidence and personal initiative will be the pivotal issues for you. Partnership beginnings, endings or 180 degree turns can keep you spinning, while Mars Rx urges you to stick to your guns. This is about your needs/desires and ambitions. If action is demanded, know that it will be time to jump in; you can’t hesitate any longer. Jupiter ensures that your future is shining brightly; all you have to do is keep reaching out and stretching beyond your comfort zone (Pluto Rx may be churning up the past, but you’re still meant to leave it behind).
- Potential for success and expansion: career, dealings with management, public status
- Abrupt changes: partnerships (romantic and business)
- Building pressure with a chance of breakthroughs: initiating new projects, personal ambition, will power, energy, home, family, relocations
Mars Rx in your hidden sector squares Pluto Rx in your communication sector, and Jupiter in your opportunities sector. Uranus (in your sector of routine) opposes Mars, and squares Pluto opposite Jupiter. Health/work issues can catch you off guard, even if those issues have been building for awhile. Watch for disagreements with co-workers, stress related illnesses or sudden break downs. On the other hand, an unexpected solution or opportunity can come out of nowhere, especially if it involves a background ambition that you’ve been pondering. If you’ve been wondering if you should, the answer is “Yes.” A chance to expand, promote or escape could also appear at exactly the right moment.
- Potential for success and expansion: long distance travel, education, legal matters, publishing
- Abrupt changes: work duties, co-workers, health, exercise, diet, obligations
- Building pressure with a chance of breakthroughs: communication, secrets, overlooked issues
Mars Rx in your social sector squares Pluto Rx in your sector of personal resources, and Jupiter in your sector of shared resources. Uranus (in your sector of self expression) opposes Mars, and squares Pluto opposite Jupiter. Buried tensions with friends/groups may erupt, driven by an increased demand for more of your time, money or attention. Alternatively, you can experience a breakthrough in delays involving public projects, promotions or social efforts; the energy that you have been putting into a cause or personal goal can bring a surprising burst of attention and success. More happy surprises may emerge in the areas of money that owe, money that is gifted to you or intimacy in a romantic relationship. Just when you thought something was over/empty, you may discover a hidden wellspring of emotions or resources.
- Potential for success and expansion: debts, taxes, loans, your partner’s finances, financial compensation, physical/emotional intimacy
- Abrupt changes: new romance, creative projects, children, public attention/appreciation
- Building pressure with a chance of breakthroughs: friends, groups, public image, earned money, sources of income
Mars Rx in your career sector squares Pluto Rx in your sign, and Jupiter in your partnership sector. Uranus (in your domestic sector) opposes Mars, and squares Pluto opposite Jupiter. A frustrating buildup or period of stagnation involving career or dealing with those in authority can reach peak or turn on a dime. Your reputation, status or career efforts will be in the spotlight, as your ambition either pushes through a wall, or triggers a powerful kickback. Pluto Rx in your sign is urging you to back up and focus on one, particular issue involving power, authority or personal stagnation. Partnerships (romantic or business) are an area of abundance; someone’s got your back, or a new, romantic interest could explode into your world and abruptly reorient your priorities.
- Potential for success and expansion: partnerships
- Abrupt changes: home, family, relocation
- Building pressure with a chance of breakthroughs: career goals, dealings with management/authority, public reputation, status, personal ambition
Mars Rx in your opportunities sector squares Pluto Rx in your hidden sector, and Jupiter in your sector of routine. Uranus (in your communication sector) opposes Mars and squares Pluto opposite Jupiter. Simmering issues involving long distance travel, education, legal matters or publishing can reach a turning point, pushed by a surprising conversation or argument. Contracts can be signed or terminated unexpectedly, and you may find that a future goal or area of of exploration opens up, or changes course. Work and health issues can keep you busy; you may feel that you can keep adding more to your plate, but know that you do have your limits. Overloading your schedule can tip the balance, forcing to take a rest (which may not be a bad thing).
- Potential for success and expansion: daily routine, co-worker relationships, health (as long as you don’t push yourself)
- Abrupt changes: conversations, announcements, phone calls, emails
- Building pressure with a chance of breakthroughs: long distance travel, education, legal matters, publishing, mentoring, background developments or overlooked transformations
Mars Rx in your sector of shared resources squares Pluto Rx in your social sector, and Jupiter in your sector of self-expression. Uranus (in your sector of personal resources) opposes Mars and squares Pluto opposite Jupiter. Financial or intimacy issues could reach a boiling point, as delays or unexpressed resentments make themselves known. What you haven’t been addressing (because the subject matter feels too heavy or unpleasant) can no longer be avoided. Alternatively, an about-face involving romance, a creative project or issues around children/pregnancy can see you reshuffling your list of what matters the most. Creative/artistic breakthroughs (especially for those who perform) are also a possibility.
- Potential for success and expansion: new romance, children, artistic efforts, performance
- Abrupt changes: earned finances, sources of income, emotional security
- Building pressure with a chance of breakthroughs: debts, taxes, loans, your partner’s finances, physical/emotional intimacy, public associations, friends, groups