There's a mix of direct and indirect this week. Mercury (communication and information) moves into Aries on April 7th, giving all exchanges of information an impatient or confrontational flavour. This energy works well if you need to get to the point, but it can be dicey if a sensitive issue is uncovered. From April 7th to 8th, the Sun in Aries opposes Mars Rx in Libra, urging consideration for delayed/suppressed actions, initiatives or conflicts. Because Mars’ energy is indirect, what’s triggered will be symptomatic of a deeper issue; what you see may have little to do with the real story. On April 11th, Venus unites with Neptune in Pisces, amplifying romance, fantasies, creativity and illusions. This aspect can be peaceful, confusing or inspirational, depending on your expectations. Those who approach it with acceptance (rather than clinging to a desired outcome) will experience its positive potential.
Mercury enters your sign, urging you to say it or take note. This influence is excellent if you need to view the building energy of the Cardinal Cross with logic; what was previously a blur of events can now be put into words. The Sun in your sign opposes Mars Rx (your ruler) in your relationship sector, triggering some back and forth between you and a partner (romantic or business). Issues may involve projected anger, competition or resentment. The Sun’s spotlight will be a chance to address what can’t be expressed directly. As Venus conjuncts Neptune in your hidden sector, a secret dream/potential may intensify, or quietly dissolve. You won’t have much control over what happens, which could be a relief. You don’t have to do anything; what’s meant to be, will be.
- Information and communication increase: your identity, public image, physical appearance, goals, ambitions
- Spotlight on: projection/independence in partnerships
- Idealism, magic and/or illusions increase: secrets, background issues, illness/healing, isolation, mediation, spirituality
Mercury enters your sector of secrets, stirring up half-glimpsed ideas. This is not the time to discuss a new idea or bit of information; you can’t see the whole story yet. Even if it’s exciting or inspiring, allow what you know (or think you know) to develop in the shadows for now. The Sun in your hidden sector opposes Mars Rx in your sector of daily routine, hi-lighting simmering issues around health or service. Watch for gripes about lack of appreciation, stressful work schedules or stress-related health issues to come out. As Venus (your ruler) conjuncts Neptune in your social sector, a friend or group may become highly idealized. Belief in others is excellent, but know that the flip side to ungrounded expectations is disappointment. Make sure that you’re not projecting your agenda onto someone else’s dreams. An intensely romantic attraction may materialize, but give this one time to prove itself before you invest too much.
- Information and communication increase:secrets, background issues, hints, undeveloped ideas
- Spotlight on: health, co-worker relationships, work tasks, obligations, service to others
- Idealism, magic and/or illusions increase: friends, groups, public associations, romantic attractions
Mercury (your ruler) enters your social sector, upping the pace of new meetings/introductions or activities with friends. You can use this vibrant energy to promote yourself/your cause or simply step out and see who crosses your path. The Sun in your social sector opposes Mars Rx in your sector of self-expression, putting a creative project/personal goal (that’s been delayed) in the spotlight. Use this time to make progress or grab attention (for work or romance). Venus conjuncts Neptune in your career sector, offering up a dream opportunity or chance to display your creative prowess. Alternatively, relationships with management may become muddled or disappointing; wait until this influence concludes for more clarity. Your romantic and professional life may bleed together, so be very careful about your reputation. This is not the time to take risks or reveal yourself.
- Information and communication increase: friends, groups, public activities, promotions, public speaking
- Spotlight on: public attention, issues with children, creative projects
- Idealism, magic and/or illusions increase: career, future goals, relationships with management, public reputation, romance in your professional sphere
Mercury enters your career sector, triggering meetings/discussions with management, job searches and responses to job searches. This can be a good time to check out other job opportunities, or get your point across to higher-ups/your clients/the public; your words will be noticed. The Sun in your career sector opposes Mars Rx in your domestic sector, triggering domestic tension or changes that have been slow to emerge. Watch for conflicts between career obligations and family, or ambitions and domestic changes. Venus joins Neptune in your opportunities sector, adding a shine to exotic or tempting creative/romantic opportunities. This is the ultimate dream-chaser aspect (long distance romance is particularly emphasized) but any ideal can look good now. Allow yourself to believe that this can happen (faith can be rewarded) but be wary of projecting everything onto one person or issue; this is an opportunity, not the answer to all your problems. If something out of reach fades away before you can touch it, let it go.
- Information and communication increase:career, future goals, job search, dealings with management, work related announcements
- Spotlight on: home/family versus career/future ambitions
- Idealism, magic and/or illusions increase: long distance travel, long distance romance, education, legal matters, publishing, teaching
Mercury enters your opportunities sector, bringing communications from afar and/or expanding the reach of your words. Watch for news from someone new/distant, or information which opens a new door. This energy is also positive for saying/writing something bold, impulsive or out of character. The Sun (your ruler) in your opportunities sector opposes Mars Rx in your communication sector, nudging forward a delayed conversation or piece of news. You may not get the full answer just yet, but progress is being made. Venus and Neptune join up in your sector of shared resources, dissolving barriers to intimacy or giving you a financial break/loophole. Regarding intimacy or money, what’s given/taken away will not be within your control. However, be very cautious about spending or pooling your financial resources with someone else; clarity is not strong at the moment.
- Information and communication increase: long distance travel, education, legal matters, publishing, foreign affair
- Spotlight on:delayed/repressed conversations, information or realizations
- Idealism, magic and/or illusions increase: debts, loans, taxes, your partners’ finances, inheritances, joint financial ventures, physical/emotional intimacy
Mercury (your ruler) enters your sector of shared resources, triggering conversations about money or intimacy. Themes may include what you share, owe or want more control over. Use this energy to confront touchy/taboo subjects, or do some digging about an issue that you want to know more about. The Sun in your shared resources sector opposes Mars Rx in your personal resources sector, stirring up issues around security/insecurity or dissatisfaction with your current financial state. Watch for clues on how you can earn more or adjust your savings. Venus and Neptune in your partnership sector can bring some wonderfully romantic/compassionate/dreamy moments. Healing or forgiving a partner (or ex partner) are also emphasized. New relationships can be enchanting, but there are no guarantees at this point. Rather than overanalyzing, just live in the moment and enjoy.
- Information and communication increase: debts, taxes, loans, your partner’s finances, inheritances, physical/emotional intimacy, research, investigation, difficult conversations
- Spotlight on: earning money, financial/emotional ambition
- Idealism, magic and/or illusions increase: established relationships, new relationships, lingering romantic hurts/disappointments
Mercury enters your relationship sector, stirring up lively discussions with a partner, or new romantic possibility. Conversations will be fast and to-the-point; your best approach is to meet direct questions with direct answers, or to bring up the issue that you’ve been hesitating about. The Sun in your relationship sector opposes Mars Rx in your sign, encouraging you to take a closer look at delayed ambitions or actions. What have you been putting off or suppressing? You may not be able to move forward just yet, but there’s an issue you need to take stock of. Venus (your ruler) joins Neptune in your sector of routine. Giving without compensation is emphasized, as is confusion around tasks/co-worker relationships or daily structure. It may or may not be appropriate for you to sacrifice your time and energy; check your expectations (you’re not likely to receive immediate recognition). Health/energy levels can be sensitive/easily stressed. Now is not the time to push yourself.
- Information and communication increase: one on one relationships (business or romantic)
- Spotlight on: your personal ambitions, efforts, actions, initiatives, assertion
- Idealism, magic and/or illusions increase: work, obligations, tasks, co-worker relationships, health, diet, exercise
Mercury enters your sector of routine, increasing the amount of small tasks, workplace communication or health information. Use this energy to get straightforward answers or to clarify what needs to be done, and what can wait. The Sun in your sector of routine opposes Mars Rx in your sector of secrets, pushing you to acknowledge a hidden resentment, point of tension or ambition. It’s not time to put it all on the table just yet, but there’s more work to be done. Consider if some of what you’re hanging onto (a grudge?) can be released. Venus and Neptune in your sector of self-expression can introduce an intensely romantic flirtation, moment of creative inspiration or ideal personal goal. Opening yourself up to certain possibilities can result in success. However, be cautious about overindulging to escape; if what you’re chasing is meant to distract you from something else, you may be disappointed with the outcome.
- Information and communication increase:co-worker relationships, work tasks, duties, routine, medical diagnoses, health, exercise, diet
- Spotlight on: hidden/overlooked ambitions, anger, grudges, initiatives
- Idealism, magic and/or illusions increase: new romance, creative projects, children, personal dreams
Mercury enters your sector of self-expression, bringing flirtatious conversations/meetings or a chance to sell your creative ideas. This is the time to tell others what you really want/think, especially if it expresses your core purpose. The Sun in your sector of expression opposes Mars Rx in your social sector, hi-lighting a social initiative that’s been stalled, or social activities with an undercurrent of frustration or impatience. What hasn’t been acceptable to push in polite society will become an issue. Venus and Neptune in your domestic sector can dissolve a family relationship, emphasize an illness/addiction or urge you to take a time out from family tensions. If things have been harmonious at home, this aspect can signify moments of quiet happiness.
- Information and communication increase: flirtations, creative/artistic projects, parties, performance, children
- Spotlight on: delayed or frustrated social initiatives, public tension or disagreements
- Idealism, magic and/or illusions increase: home, family, home businesses
Mercury enters your domestic sector, stirring up discussions involving family, a home business, relocation or domestic routines. You can use this energy to cut through any confusion around past/childhood issues, but be aware that what you dig up may require a light touch. The Sun in your domestic sector opposes Mars Rx in your career sector, drawing your attention to a delayed work ambition or background issue with your superiors. What you thought was forgotten or not worth approaching will demand your attention. Mars is still Rx, so direct confrontation/action will not be helpful, but you’ll still need to look at why you can’t/won’t move forward. Venus and Neptune in your communication sector help you express yourself beautifully (with charm and empathy); this is an almost magical influence if you want your words to be received favourably. Alternatively, you may hear/read something that seems like a dream come true. However, be aware that Neptune’s influence blurs logic and clarity. Wait for proof before you buy what someone’s selling.
- Information and communication increase: home, family, home business, relocation, issues based in childhood
- Spotlight on: delayed work projects, indirect expression of assertiveness/anger at work, stalled career ambitions
- Idealism, magic and/or illusions increase: discussions, emails, phone calls
Mercury enters your communication sector, giving your words extra power or focus. The tempo of all communications will also increase, and you could experience a busy time with multiple short meetings, introductions and exchanges of information. The Sun in your communication sector opposes Mars Rx in your sector of opportunities, as you take another look at issues around travel, relocation, furthering your education or legal matters. It’s not time to act yet, but you should consider your options. Watch for new information or clarity around these subjects. Venus and Neptune in your sector of personal resources can bring moments of peace, tranquility and acceptance as you embrace what you have, or bid a final goodbye to something/someone. Financially, this energy is not great for making clear decisions, but it can provide hints on sources of income resulting from creative or healing work.
- Information and communication increase: phone calls, discussions, meetings, introductions, reading, interactions with neighbours/siblings
- Spotlight on: delayed initiatives involving long distance travel, education, legal matters, teaching, publishing
- Idealism, magic and/or illusions increase: emotional security, earned money, saving/spending, self-esteem
Mercury enters your security sector, stirring up ideas/discussion around what you earn, what you deserve, or what you need. Financial planning or frank discussions about your relationship needs are hi-lighted. The Sun in your security sector opposes Mars Rx in your sector of shared resources, pushing you to look at a financial matter that you might have forgotten/put off, or a frustrating intimacy issue that you can’t quite resolve. It’s time to dig a bit deeper as hidden motivations are revealed. Venus and Neptune meeting in your sign emphasize your magnetism and appeal. You may find yourself attracting attention/romance without even trying, so this would be an ideal time to step out if you’re interested in meeting a potential partner. This can also be a creative high point, as a personal dream or desired goal shimmers in front of you. However, make sure you’re willing and able to back up your desires with concrete action.
- Information and communication increase: emotional security, self-esteem, earned money
- Spotlight on: buried/delayed issues around your partner’s finances, taxes, debts, loans, inheritances, emotional/physical intimacy
- Idealism, magic and/or illusions increase: physical appearance, public image, personal goals/dreams, romance