May 28th features a New Moon in Gemini, the sign of information, communication and multiple choices. But the new beginnings that are promised will be clouded by a square to Neptune in Pisces. Neptune can make details blurry, choices unclear and expectations unrealistic. It’s important to remember that this is only the first page, and events can slide either way as things progress. The best approach is to be open but watchful. Keep a sharp eye on documents, overlooked details and mixed messages. Venus (love, money, values) in Aries throws a supportive sextile to Mercury in Gemini a few hours before this New Moon, suggesting that some clarity/confirmation is available through the straightforward expression of what you want. A few hours after the New Moon, Venus enters the earth sign of Taurus (which she rules). This provides a solid counterpoint to the Moon’s confusing energy; Taurus is about growing existing resources and using practical methods to get what you desire. If you feel unsure about the choices this Moon offers, you can fall back on what you have and what you know.
The New Moon in your communication sector squares Neptune in your hidden sector, clouding new beginnings with what you suspect, but aren’t sure of. Take nothing at face value, because there’s more to be revealed in the background (even if that’s a revelation of your own impulses). Venus in your sign sextiles Mercury in your communication sector, indicating that you do have the resources to get to the truth. Say what you feel, because once Venus enters your sector of security, you’ll be more interested in building up the basics, rather than clarifying information.
- New beginnings: discussions, emails, phone calls, meetings, issues with siblings
- Confusion involving: secrets, hints, suspicions, overlooked issues
- Work with what you have in the areas of: earned money, self-esteem, emotional security
The New Moon in your security sector squares Neptune in your social sector. External ideals (or shade cast by others) may throw this fresh start off track (temporarily). You may question a new financial/emotional development, or your ability tohandle this new chapter. The solution lies with Venus (in your hidden sector) sextiling Mercury (in your security sector). You’ve got the answer already, and it may be on a gut level, or in the guise of an intriguing, background potential. Once Venus enters your sign, you’ll see that it’s all good and you’ve got what it takes to make it happen. Venus (your ruler) helps your natural charm, sensuality and earthy appeal shine through, as you attract more than your share of attention.
- New beginnings: earned money, alternate sources of income, self-esteem, emotional security
- Confusion involving: friends, groups, the public
- Attract what you want: just be yourself (straightforward, honest, indulgent)
The New Moon in your sign squares Neptune in your career sector, indicating shaky new beginnings around a work issue or future goal. Ambitions may be clouded by doubts about your future path, management may cloud your perspective, or you may question a new chapter in your public status (reputation can be undone by misinformation). Double-check all communications/information from higher-ups. Use Venus (in your social sector) as it sextiles Mercury in your sign, for clarity; check with friends or get more than one opinion. Don’t wait too long, because once Venus slips into your hidden sector, matters involving love, money and values will be less clear. Hidden potentials will be brewing, but direct action is not advised, because you’ll have only half the story.
- New beginnings: ambitions, future goals, identity, life path
- Confusion involving: management, job search, public status
- Work with what you want by: laying low, holding back, staying open but not making a final choice
The New Moon in your hidden sector squares Neptune in your opportunities sector, suggesting that a new/hidden development has potential to expand, but you need to keep your expectations in check. Nothing is set in stone, and you may be using information based on gossip, suspicion or hints. Legal matters and formal documents should be approached with caution. Venus (in your career sector) sextiles Mercury in your hidden sector, suggesting illumination or support from management, someone you work with, or a new job prospect. As Venus moves into your social sector, your attention turns to nurturing existing friendships or enhancing your public image. You can work some quiet magic here if you develop existing, social connections. This energy is not flashy, but it does promise dividends if you focus on a few, key social connections.
- New beginnings: secrets, dreams, undeveloped potentials, background projects
- Confusion involving: long distance, education, legal matters, publishing, education
- Develop what you want in the areas of: existing friends, groups, public promotions
The New Moon in your social sector squares Neptune in your sector of shared resources. Private issues involving money or intimacy may cloud the waters around a new, public chapter. Be cautious about what you advertise or promote to others (or what others tell you) because unclear boundaries, feelings of powerlessness or loss of control can make your choices less than clear. Venus in your sector of opportunities sextiles Mercury in your social sector, indicating clarity or support from a friend/mentor/long-distance connection. This aspect also urges you to educate yourself on the matter at hand. Once Venus moves into your career sector, you’ll be focused on career relationships that pay dividends, or ways that you can grow your existing, professional profile.
- New beginnings: friends, groups, the collective
- Confusion involving: taxes, debts, loans, your partner’s finances, physical/emotional intimacy
- Develop what you want in the areas of: career, relationships with management, job search, public status, professional profile
The New Moon in your career sector squares Neptune in your partnership sector. Relationship uncertainties can throw you off your game, as a new, professional chapter gets muddled by personal issues. Alternatively, romantic ideals can inflate future goals and present some illusionary choices. Public reputation and personal matters are risky if combined under this influence, so make an effort to separate the two. A business partnership can also be iffy (especially if it’s just beginning); double check expectations. Venus in your sector of shared resources sextiles Mercury in your career sector, suggesting that honest/intimate conversations with that partner can clear the air. If nothing else, you’ll know exactly where they stand. As Venus moves into your opportunities sector, your attention will shift to big picture issues and ways to broaden your foundation.
- New beginnings: career, future goals, public status
- Confusion involving: partnerships (romantic and business)
- Develop what you want in the areas of: long -distance travel, long-distance romance, education, legal matters, publishing
The New Moon in your sector of opportunities squares Neptune in your sector of routine. An exciting new chapter that offers more (and allows you to spread your wings) can feel undermined by work/health issues or duties. You may question if you’re able to (or supposed to) sacrifice a part of your current life to move forward. A relocation/move forward can be muddled by confusion about tasks. Be especially careful if you’re signing any official/legal documents, as there’s a risk of details being overlooked. Venus (your ruler) in your relationship sector sextiles Mercury in opportunities sector, indicating help from a partner, or at least verbal support. As Venus moves into your sector of shared resources, watch for financial assistance/gifts or opportunities to sweeten an existing relationship. Venus reveals that you have more financial resources/love/support than you may realize.
- New beginnings: long- distance travel, education, legal matters, publishing
- Confusion involving: health, work tasks, co-workers, duties, details
- Develop what you want in the areas of: debts, taxes, loans, your partner’s finances, physical/emotional intimacy
The New Moon in your sector of shared resources squares Neptune in your sector of self-expression. A new romance, deepening relationship or financial chapter needs to be approached with care. There’s potential for more, but it will be easy to get carried away by risk taking. Go slow and make sure all parties are on the same page. Double check all details when signing financial documents, or getting financial information (especially from a romantic partner). Venus in your sector of routine sextiles Mercury in your sector of shared resources, suggesting that the details and practical information are there for you, if you dig a bit deeper (don’t be afraid to ask the uncomfortable questions). Once Venus moves into your partnership sector, it will be time to focus on developing a new romance, or nurturing what you have already in a committed relationship; it’s easy to take what you already have for granted, but Venus urges you to keep tending the earth of your relationship. For single Scorpios, this transit may not promise a major romance, but it will certainly increase your opportunities to meet someone.
- New beginnings: debts, taxes, loans, your partner’s finances, physical/emotional intimacy
- Confusion involving: romantic hopes/dreams, new romance, creative ideals
- Develop what you want in the areas of: partnerships (new or existing)
The Moon in your partnership sector squares Neptune in your domestic sector.A new chapter in your love life may be unclear, as energies from the past (involving illness, addiction, helplessness or depression) obscure or distort the details. Choices around a new or existing partnership will need to approached carefully, and all promises (from yourself or your partner) will need to be backed up with action. Venus in your sector of self-expression sextiles Mercury in your partnership sector, suggesting that some clarity is available with an honest display of desire; if you want something, say so. This aspect is also favourable if a new romance is starting. As Venus enters your sector of routine, you’ll shift into practical mode; taking care of business, taking care of others and doing what needs to be done will be how you express your affection, and where you can attract the most favourable energy.
- New beginnings: all partnerships (business or romantic)
- Confusion involving: the past, family, domestic issues
- Develop what you want through: service, duty, attention to practical details, attention to health issues
The New Moon in your sector of routine squares Neptune in your communication sector. A new job, health regime, diagnosis or solution may be off to a shaky start as mixed messages and confusing details bog you down. You may take on more than you can handle or feel frustrated by the lack of direction. Venus in your domestic sector sextiles Mercury in your sector of routine, offering support or solutions from someone close to you (a partner or family member). This aspect also suggests that you may already have a solution that’s close by, or rooted in what you know. As Venus enters your sector of self-expression, the energy will shift to fun, creativity, relaxation or new romance. This transit is especially positive for attracting attention or giving yourself an ego boost. Matters with children/pregnancy are also favoured.
- New beginnings: co-worker relationships, work tasks, obligations, health, medical diagnoses
- Confusion involving: details, messages, conversations, facts
- Develop what you want in the areas of: creativity, new romance, children, celebrations
The New Moon in your sector of self-expression squares Neptune in your security sector. A hopeful, new chapter can mean a chance to explore something that’s more “you,” launch a creative project or begin a dreamy new romance. Neptune’s square will boost your creativity or the romance factor, but keep on eye on financial issues or inflated expectations. There’s nothing wrong with indulging a dream, but make sure you’re not pinning all your hopes on it. On the other hand, if you’re up for a purely fun/unusually magical time (with no expectations) you can enjoy this to the hilt. Venus in your communication sector sextiles Mercury in your sector of self-expression, indicating that the bolder you are with what you say, the more smoothly things will go. As Venus enters your domestic sector, you’ll be focusing on quiet/intimate times with a special someone, or enjoying the pleasures of solitude in your home. If you’ve been especially stressed lately, this transit can be fantastic for self-soothing and personal nurturing.
- New beginnings: creative projects, exploring what gives you pure pleasure, new romance, children/pregnancy, celebration
- Confusion involving: personal finances, security needs
- Develop what you want in the areas of: home, family, domestic retreat
The New Moon in your domestic sector squares Neptune in your sign, indicating that a new chapter with home/family may be confused or overly hopeful. You may feel powerless in the face of certain changes, or find yourself pinning all your hopes on this one move/development/discussion. Remember that this is only Phase One: keep moving forward and allow Venus (in your security sector, sextiling Mercury in your domestic sector) to give you a financial/emotional boost. There may be some extra cash/support/resources if you’re open to an alternative option. Pay extra attention to mortgage/rental details if you’re signing any documents. As Venus moves into your communication sector, the focus will shift to positive outcomes from solid promises. You can manifest something positive through what you say/write/express, as long as you’re able to back up your words with solid evidence of your intentions.
- New beginnings: home, family, relocation, mortgages, rental agreements, home business
- Confusion involving: your expectations, lack of attention to detail, feelings of powerlessness
- Develop what you want through: straightforward communication, solid statements of intent, realistic plans