The New Moon in Virgo (on August 25th) coincides with a Mars/Saturn conjunction in Scorpio. New beginnings will involve corrections/improvements, and a focus on essential details. Mars/Saturn also points to a new beginning (a conjunction is a new phase) so you can expect a limit on, or concentration of, actions (Mars) along with set-in-stone formalizations. Venus (love, money, self-esteem) in Leo will be hit by a doubtful inconjunct to Chiron Rx (Wounded Healer) in Pisces and a liberating trine to Uranus Rx in Aries (also on the 25th). Along with Venus’ building square to Mars/Saturn (which will be exact on the 26th and 27th) this points to realistic adjustments around what you desire. This New Moon may not deliver everything you’ve been dreaming about, but it will present a solid opportunity to buildfrom the ground up.
The New Moon activates your sector of routine, health and service. There is an obligation that must be attended to, or a reality that must be accepted. Mars (your ruler) and Saturn, in your sector of shared resources, hints that it will involve what you’ve been giving or hoping to get. Boundaries may be drawn around intimacy, or it may be time to pay what you owe. Fortunately, the New Moon will give you an opportunity to re-boot your daily life and proceed along a more efficient track.Aspects to Venus (in your sector of self-expression) suggests a new romance, personal goal or self-indulgent outlook will be challenged by lack of money, hidden insecurities or limits on the depth of a connection. Venus’ trine to Uranus Rx (in your sign) is a reminder that even if you can’t have everything you want right now, there’s still room to wow people in the future with what you’ve got.Fine-tune your focus, tend to your business, and power forward.
- Unavoidable realities: debts, taxes, loans, your partner’s finances, physical/emotional intimacy
- New chapter: work tasks, co-worker relationships, obligations, health, diet, exercise
- Adjust your expectations: new romance, creative project, attention/appreciation, children/pregnancy, performance, celebration
The New Moon activates your sector of self-expression, giving you a new reason to hope. The seeds of success (in a personal or creative field) are being planted. Meanwhile, the Mars/Saturn conjunction in your relationship sector may confront you with a partnership commitment or ending. No matter what happens, the New Moon says there’s more to build on. Aspects to Venus (your ruler) in your domestic sector suggest tensions at home between what you want versus relationship rules. There may also be some doubt involving your social image/how you fit in. But the trine to Uranus Rx (in your hidden sector) keeps you humming with a deeper source of inspiration and confidence.
- Unavoidable realities: all partnerships (professional or romantic)
- New chapter: new romance, creative/artistic projects, children/pregnancy
- Adjust your expectations: home, family, home buisness
The New Moon in your domestic sector can help you clean out the physical or psychic mess that’s been bogging you down. Start fresh by putting the past behind you, in a symbolic or literal move. Mars/Saturn in your sector of routine will be the call to get serious about a health or work issue. Your efficiency can grow once you accept that it’s the end of the road for an unproductive habit or association. Aspects to Venus (in your sector of communication) suggest everything you want to say may not be well-received. Or, you may not hear what you were hoping for. Messages involving career/those in authority may be especially touchy. But the trine to Uranus Rx (in your social sector) encourages you to keep all lines of communication open: there’s fresh ideas, input or a receptive audience out there.
- Unavoidable realities: work tasks, co-worker relationships, obligations, routine tasks, health, diet, exercise
- New chapter: home, family, relocation, mortgage/rental agreements, home business
- Adjust your expectations: emails, phone calls, meetings, conversations, information, issues with siblings
The New Moon in your sector of communication can deliver an answer or fresh idea. The Mars/Saturn conjunction in your sector of self-expression connects it to a reality check around what you’ve been wanting/obsessing over. Some of you may be confronted with the significant work needed to make it happen. For others, this may be the end of the road for a certain desire, but there’s also potential to redirect that intensity in a more constructive direction. Aspects to Venus (in your sector of personal resources) may pinch you financially or emotionally, as you see exactly what you have to work with. But the trine to Uranus Rx (in your career sector) suggests that you can find a source of new/improved income and/or self-esteem, simply by honouring the ongoing trend to move forward with your future goals.
- Unavoidable realities: new romance, creative projects, children/pregnancy, need for attention
- New chapter: emails, phone calls, discussions, information, signing documents, issues with siblings
- Adjust your expectations: earned money/sources of income, self-esteem, emotional security
The New Moon in your security sector launchesa lucrative new chapter. Mars/Saturn in your domestic sector will underpin it with a good-bye or transition around home/family responsibilities. This can be ground zero, where you start building up your resources. Aspects to Venus (in your sign) can make you feel pressured, denied or frustrated (and insecure about finances or intimacy). But the trine to Uranus Rx (in your opportunities sector) points to much more on the horizon. Keep following that new development or inspired idea (long distance romance, long distance travel, education, legal matters or publishing look favourable).
- Unavoidable realities: home, family, home business, relocation, mortgage/rental agreements, renovations
- New chapter: earned money, self-esteem, emotional security
- Adjust your expectations: public identity, personal goal/desire, romantic attraction
The New Moon in your sign can trigger a combination of release, relief and cautious optimism. The Mars/Saturn conjunction (in your communication sector) will help with a definitive answer, realization, document signing or new way of thinking. This will involve drawing a line through old contacts who don’t appreciate you, old worries or situations with no life left in them. Aspects to Venus (in your hidden sector) suggest that part of what you’re crossing off your list would never have seen the light of day, anyway. Also on the agenda; sifting through imaginary versus actual relationship issues. The trine from Uranus Rx (in your sector of shared resources) indicates that your continuing drive to rise above old financial/emotional habits is the fuel that will power you forward on this New Moon. It’s time to start investing fully in the right areas: you, those who support you, and the future.
- Unavoidable realities: emails, phone calls, discussions, answers, sibling issues, social media, formal documents/contracts
- New beginnings: public identity, relationships, goals, your will to move forward
- Adjust your expectations: hidden attractions, unacknowledged desires, secrets, fantasies
The New Moon in your hidden sector suggests something fresh is brewing on the back burner. Mars/Saturn in your sector of personal resources connects it to a new financial or emotional chapter. Sharper, more ruthless strategies may be needed to move on from what or who is wasting your precious time. Budgeting and relying on your own emotional resources are emphasized. The again, if you’re in the right place and you’ve done the work, you could nail down a confirmation for a new source of income or pay raise. Aspects to Venus (your ruler) in your social sector suggest that your public image or group relations may not shine as brightly as you wanted. Insecurity or lack of recognition may cast a shadow, but the trine to Uranus Rx in your partnership sector suggests one, special person appreciates your sparkle. Or, there's potential to attract that person. This aspect is positive for new or existing romance.
- Unavoidable realties: emotional security, self-esteem, earned money
- New beginnings: what’s hidden, unacknowledged or still in development
- Adjust your expectations: relationships with friends/groups, public performance or self-promotion, group activities
The New Moon in your social sector open up new doors with the public, and Mars/Saturn (in your sign) indicates that your ability to commit or launch with full intensity will be part of this. Note that you may have to draw a firm line under another possibility that’s not viable (with no looking back) but amputation has never been a problem for you. Aspects to Venus (in your career sector) suggest that a certain professional opportunity may not meet your full expectations, but the trine to Uranus Rx (in your sector of routine) shows that it still has potential. A more flexible or innovative approach on your part may add some shine to a ho-hum/disappointing prospect. If this is a relationship that mixes romance with business, you may encounter some significant restrictions; for now, approach it with a light touch.
- Unavoidable realities: personal goals, public identity, formal contracts/commitments
- New beginnings: friends, groups, the public
- Adjust your expectations: career, public status, success, work-place romance
The New Moon in your career sector signals a chance to move in fresh direction or explore a different opportunity. Mars/Saturn (in your hidden sector) points to a deadline, approaching goodbye or how far you’ve come. In some cases, it may feel like how far you still need to go. Regardless of where you are, there’s no doubt that your career/future path can use some refining. Aspects to Venus (in your sector of opportunities) can confront you with limits on how far you’re able to explore. Fears, insecurities, doubts can mix with very real limits, creating a potent brew of “It will never happen.” But the trine to Uranus Rx (in your sector of self-expression) says that it canhappen, just not all at once. Uranus has making you restless and urging you to take a risk by pursuing what you really want to do. There’s some hurdles to navigate, but the New Moon is pointing you in the right direction.
- Unavoidable realities: what needs to finished, what you haven’t let go of
- New beginnings: career, public status, success, future goals
- Adjust your expectations: long distance travel, long distance romance, education, legal matters, publishing
The New Moon in your opportunities sector opens the door to unexplored territory, and Mars/Saturn (your ruler) in your social sector suggests it will involve a formal announcement/threshold that is very public. This could be a legal issue, start or completion of a course of study, or an official contract. Alternatively, this could mark the end of a friendship/group association which leads to more freedom in other areas. Aspects to Venus (in your sector of shared resources) indicate that finances and/or partnerships will be defined (and limited, in some cases) at a deeper level. As you move forward, you’ll have a set amount of resources to work with, and it probably won’t be everything you hoped for. But the trine to Uranus Rx (in your domestic sector) says that you’ll have what you need to upgrade your home/family life.
- Unavoidable realities: friends, groups, group activities, public image
- New beginnings: long distance travel, education/teaching, publishing, legal matters, exploration
- Adjust your expectations: debts, taxes, loans, your partner’s resources, physical/emotional intimacy
The New Moon in your sector of shared resources can introduce new opportunities to invest in, on an emotional or financial level. Mars/Saturn in your career sector ties this into the completion of a career goal/phase, or the introduction of a new, formalized position. Some of you may experience this as hitting the ceiling in your current job. Aspects to Venus (in your relationship sector) suggest that partnership prospects (romantic or professional) may feel cramped by your future goals/realities. Then again, status/lack of success could be a defining factor. But the trine to Uranus Rx (in your sector of communication) indicates there’s room for growth; inspired, unexpected words will be your ticket to more. Keep the discussion flowing, even if you feel like there’s nothing left to talk about. This aspect is especially helpful for discovering an alternative angle around bidding for a job or promoting your services.
- Unavoidable realities: career, future goals, dealing with management, public status
- New beginnings: debts, taxes, loans, your partner’s finances, physical/emotional intimacy
- Adjust your expectations: all partnerships
The New Moon in your partnership sector can trigger a new relationship, or a new phase in a current relationship (business or romantic). Mars/Saturn in your opportunities sector connects these developments to a formal, legal contract or definition of how far you can progress. Watch for a much-needed improvement that puts you on the healthiest path. Aspects to Venus (in your sector of routine) suggest that much of this will involve obligations to another. The inconjunct to Chiron Rx (in your sign) can stir up resentment, or issues around sacrifice/lack of appreciation. But the trine to Uranus Rx (in your sector of personal resources) indicates that your ongoing liberation from limiting approaches to self-esteem/money is the key to getting the most from these aspects. There’s potential for new sources of revenue, or increased feelings of confidence, as long as you’re willing to let go of old definitions of security.
- Unavoidable realities: long distance travel, legal matters (marriage/divorce), education, publishing
- New beginnings: all partnerships
- Adjust your expectations: obligations, co-worker relationships, routines, health