August 8th and 9th feature a blend of energies that lead into, and culminate with, the August 10th Full Moon. August 8th sees the Sun/Mercury (information) conjunction in Leo trining Uranus Rx in Aries. This suggests exciting, innovative or liberating information that grabs everyone’s attention. But Mercury will also be hit with a limiting square to Saturn in Scorpio, and a hurtful inconjunct to Chiron Rx in Pisces, mixing in the need for caution, awareness of current realities and authority. There’s a breakthrough coming, but it won’t be a clean sweep. These energies continue into August 9th, as the Sun squares Saturn and inconjuncts Chiron. Finally, the Aquarius Full Moon on August 10th will be the peak of all these influences, as it sextiles Uranus Rx (its ruler) while squaring Saturn and inconjuncting Chiron. Mercury will still be close enough to influence this Full Moon, hi-lighting the theme of pivotal conversations, announcements or information. Aquarius/Uranus suggest something fast-moving and unexpected, while Saturn and Chiron Rx point to the discomfort that often accompanies major change.
The Full Moon in your social sector can bring a public breakthrough. Mercury and the Sun (in your sector of self-expression) form an inspirational trine to Uranus Rx in your sign, suggesting this will be your moment to stand out or celebrate. The square to Saturn (in your sector of shared finances and intimacy) and inconjunct to Chiron Rx (in your hidden sector) may stir up background fears involving lack of resources/support. Then again, what you feel is lacking may be what pushes you to take a very public leap.
- Culminations: friends, groups, public promotion/public announcements, performance
- Areas of harmony: changes/liberation involving your identity, breaking free from the past, the new you
- Areas of tension: debts, taxes, loans, your partner’s finances, physical/emotional intimacy, hidden sensitivities
The Full Moon in your career sector indicates a turning point or achievement in your professional status. Mercury and the Sun (in your domestic sector) are encouraged by a trine from Uranus Rx (in your hidden sector) suggesting this may be your chance to openly talk about the hidden potential. The square to Saturn (in your relationship sector) and inconjunct to Chiron Rx (in your social sector) suggests that others (friends, partners) may not be fully supportive. This may be a case of what you’ve wanted all along (but haven’t spoken about) versus what others think is best.
- Culminations: career, success, issues with management, public status, future ambitions
- Areas of harmony: your private dream, hidden inspiration, unacknowledged desire for change
- Areas of tension: partnership plans/commitments, social insecurities, hard feelings amongst friends, doubts about where you fit in
The Full Moon in your opportunities sector can push you in an unexpected direction as new horizons open up. Alternatively, issues around travel/escape could peak. Mercury (your ruler) and the Sun in your communication sector are given a jolt by Uranus Rx (in your social sector) suggesting exciting/surprising news, announcements or visitors could be catalysts. There could also be an unplanned announcement. The square to Saturn (in your sector of routine) and inconjunct to Chiron Rx (in your career sector) adds a note of caution; keep work and reputation in mind. Your public image, obligations and health issues may throw a wrench into your plans, or place restrictions on how open you can be with a piece of news.
- Culminations: long- distance travel, education, legal matters, publishing
- Areas of harmony: friends, groups, the public, public speaking, public announcements
- Areas of tension: health, co-worker relationships, obligations, work tasks, daily routine, professional image
The Full Moon in your sector of shared resources can signal an intense turning point around intimacy or money. Mercury and the Sun (in your sector of personal resources) is boosted by Uranus Rx (in your career sector) suggesting a brilliant introduction, idea or financial opportunity that pumps up your confidence. But the square to Saturn (in your sector of self-expression) and inconjunct to Chiron Rx (in your sector of opportunities) will prevent you from pushing too far, too fast. There is a limit to how much you can have, or how close you can get to someone. Whether the answer is a flat out “No” or a reminder that there’s more work to be done, there’s still much potential for future growth (as long as you’re willing to consider alternative possibilities).
- Culmination: debts, taxes, loans, your partner’s finances, physical/emotional intimacy
- Areas of harmony: career, future goals, dealings with management, new job offer, new sources of income
- Areas of tension: creative projects, new romance, personal desire, children/pregnancy, stepping outside your comfort zone
The Full Moon in your relationship sector can bring a relationship issue to a head, or propel you across a threshold (a beginning or ending). Mercury and the Sun (in your sign) trine Uranus Rx in your opportunities sector suggest an unexpected introduction, message, announcement or discussion will be the liberating catalyst; you’ll be saying what needs to be said, no matter what. The square to Saturn (in your domestic sector) and inconjunct to Chiron Rx (in your sector of shared resources) can cast a shadow over your announcement, or give the message/discussion a no-compromises feel.Domestic restrictions can push you and your partner forward, even if one of you is resistant to that direction.
- Culmination: all partnerships (romantic or business)
- Areas of harmony: new ideas, education, long-distance opportunities, legal matters, publishing, exploration, formal announcements
- Areas of tension: home/family obligations, home businesses, renovations, shared finances, intimacy
The Full Moon in your sector of routine can disrupt and/or push you past a block in your daily life. Mercury (your ruler) and the Sun in your hidden sector, trine Uranus Rx in your sector of shared resources, suggest a reveal or exposure. Whether you’re aware of it or not, something in the background can come to light, freeing you in the process. The square to Saturn (in your communication sector) and inconjunct to Chiron Rx (in your relationship sector) indicates tension in the form of doubts around speaking up, or insecurities (especially around a partnership). What comes out will be for the best, but you’ll have to deal with the anxiety it stirs up as well.
- Culmination: obligations, work tasks, co-worker issues, health, diet, exercise, medical diagnoses
- Areas of harmony: hidden issues, private matters, shared finances, intimacy
- Areas of tension: open discussions, formal announcements, signing documents, commitments, emails, phone calls, issues with siblings, relationship worries
The Full Moon in your sector of self-expression can intensify a romantic connection or thrust you into the spotlight. The Sun and Mercury (in your social sector) trine Uranus Rx in your relationship sector indicates exciting and unexpected attractions, specifically through friends, groups or public activities. This energy also supports all creative, artistic or promotional activities. This is the time for you to step out and shine; you never know who’ll be watching. The square to Saturn (in your security sector) and Chiron Rx (in your sector of routine) can throw up static in the form of doubts or financial restrictions. Be aware of the realities of your situation (don’t forget about your obligations) but don’t allow yourself to be shut down, either. There’s tons of potential for you during this Moon. For some Librans, unexpected pregnancy is a possibility.
- Culminations: new romance, parties, celebrations, creative projects, personal desires, children/unexpected pregnancy
- Areas of harmony: friends, groups, partners, public events
- Areas of tension: earned money, security, self-esteem, work, health
The Full Moon in your domestic sector can be destabilizing or freeing, depending on how you feel about shaking up your foundation. Mercury and the Sun (in your career sector) trine Uranus Rx (in your sector of routine) suggests a surprise work announcement or job opportunity that opens up an exciting new path. But the square to Saturn (in your sign) and the inconjunct to Chiron Rx (in your sector of self-expression) can mix in some concerns about your capabilities, or worries about how far you want to take this. Much depends on how ready you to are to leave the past behind.
- Culminations: home, family, the past, relocation, home business
- Areas of harmony: career, professional status, public image, dealing with management, work tasks
- Areas of tension: new rules, responsibilities, your new boundaries and increased focus, doubts about expressing yourself fully, children/pregnancy
The Full Moon in your communication sector can bring an answer, pivotal discussion or crucial piece of information. Mercury and the Sun in your sector of opportunities trine Uranus Rx in your sector of self-expression, adding romantic, creative or exotic spice to the mix. You could hear from someone from a distance, or there could be an introduction that opens up a whole new world for you. The square to Saturn (in your hidden sector) and inconjunct to Chiron Rx (in your domestic sector) will act like anchors from the past. A scenario that you’ve been trying to release may slow down your response time (via fears/limiting habits) or you may need to deal with unfinished business before you can fully embrace this new opportunity. Remember that you’re always moving forward, even as you’re dealing with the past.
- Culminations: an answer, announcement, email, phone call, discussion, introduction, issues with siblings
- Areas of harmony: new romance, creative/artistic efforts, self-promotion, performance, children/pregnancy
- Areas of tension: the release of a past relationship or lifestyle, wounds based in childhood
The Full Moon in your security sector spotlights financial and/or emotional security. The Sun and Mercury in your sector of shared resources trines Uranus Rx in your domestic sector, suggesting that changes at home/with family can bring tangible benefits. The dismantling of old foundations can give you a better sense of self-worth, or a new and improved financial/emotional investment. This could be a new relationship or source of income. The square to Saturn (your ruler) in your social sector, and inconjunct to Chiron Rx in your communication sector, suggests that, along with the realization of something new and lucrative, there must be an acceptance of social realities (your place in the group) and a navigation of touchy conversations. Whether you’re saying goodbye or diving into something new, there may be issues with how your words are received by the group.
- Culminations: self-esteem, emotional security, new source of income, pay raise
- Areas of harmony: home business, relocation, moving on from the past, changes in domestic/family matters, debts, taxes, loans, your partner’s finances, physical/emotional intimacy
- Areas of tension: friends, groups the collective, public image, public speaking, conversations
The Full Moon in your sign can be your ticket to a radical new chapter. The Sun and Mercury in your relationship sector trines Uranus Rx (your ruler) in your communication sector, pointing to exciting/liberating partnership conversations. This could be a release from an existing relationship that’s been winding down, or a suddenintroduction to a new partner who lights a fire you had forgotten about. Even if a specific relationship is not in the cards, this Moon can still propel you forward towards a new realization or opportunity. The square to Saturn (in your career sector) and inconjunct to Chiron Rx in your security sector suggests you may feel caught between what’s new/exciting and your existing responsibilities and/or fears about what will happen if you jump forward. If you’re feeling stuck, consider what your life has looked like (personally and professionally) up to now. Are you ready for a change? Saturn’s square can be particularly heavy, as it suggests the hand of authority, but Saturn can alsopush you in the only direction that’s viable.
- Culminations: a relationship, life direction, identity, your greater purpose
- Areas of harmony: new information, conversations, phone calls, emails, meetings, introductions, chance encounters
- Areas of tension: career goals/responsibilities, security/financial worries, dealings with management, public reputation versus personal desire
The Full Moon in your hidden sector can trigger a big reveal. The Sun/Mercury (in your sector of routine) trine Uranus Rx (in your security sector) suggests new solutions, diagnoses or work opportunities can open up, along with flashes of inspiration. This could be your “Ah-ha” moment. The square to Saturn (in your opportunities sector) and inconjunct to Chiron Rx (in your sign) can stir up worries around how far you can venture into new territory (especially if you’ve encountered restrictions in the past). For now, focus on what’s in front of you and go with your gut.
- Culminations: a hidden/overlooked potential, secrets, gut feelings, intuition
- Areas of harmony: work tasks, obligations, co-worker relationships, health issues, problems/solutions, new financial opportunities
- Areas of tension: exploration, long-distance travel, education, legal matters, publishing, personal vulnerabilities