From November 15th to 20th, Mars in focused Capricorn squares the transiting South Node in Aries and North Node in Libra. The South Node indicates an area that’s up for completion, and Mars is its ruler. When a planet squares the Nodes, it represents an issue that must be dealt with before the North Node (an area of positive, future development) can be activated. This puts Mars-themed actions, ambitions, initiatives and assertiveness in the spotlight. There is something measurable and concrete that must be confronted or refocused, before you can move ahead. From November 16th to the 20th, Venus in Sagittarius squares Neptune in Pisces. Venus rules the transiting North Node, indicating that new potentials are wide open: Neptune dissolves limits and Sagittarius is the sign of exploration. You can take a leap of faith, but keep in mind that this aspect can detach you from reality. Details are in flux and results are not assured (yet).
The November 22nd New Moon in Sagittarius can set the stage for something big, beautiful and hopeful, while adding fuel to those North Node potentials. This New Moon is at 0 degrees, amplifying the energy of brand new adventure. It will hit Neptune with a wide square, so again we see that there are no limits, but no guarantees. Mercury in Scorpio perfects a square with Sag’s ruler (expansive Jupiter in Leo) on November 22nd, adding big promises/ideas/inspiration to the New Moon mix. All in all, a hopeful time when barriers are lifted and anything seems possible. If you use common sense (hold something in reserve rather than gambling it all on blind faith) you can take the leap and land safely.
Mars (your ruler, in your career sector) squares the South Node in your sign and the North Node in your relationship sector. You may be confronted with the question of how you arrived at where you are today, or if your ambitions are leading you in the right direction. Work relationships can be up for reassessment. Venus (in your opportunities sector) square Neptune can fire up your hopes/fantasies or urge you to consider someone/something brand new. Make sure you double check reality versus your expectations. The New Moon in your opportunities sector can keep your horizons expanding with new territory to claim, or new ideas to consider. Mercury square Jupiter can pump your enthusiasm for a joint venture/deeper relationship, but use caution when finances (debts, taxes, loans, your partner’s finances) are involved. Read the fine print before you sign anything.
- Turning points: career, public status, success, personal ambitions, assertiveness
- Closer examination and further development: new/long-distance romance, expanding your ideas of partnership
- New beginnings: long-distance travel, education, legal matters, publishing
Mars (in your sector of opportunities) squares the South Node in your sector of secrets/North Node in your sector of routine. It may be time to take action on something you’ve been putting off/overlooking. This could be an undeveloped potential, or an issue that needs to be completed. The net result will involve bringing it out into the open, and Venus (in your sector of shared resources) square Neptune suggests you can go deeper/break through more limits than you imagined. One, gentle push may it all it takes to bust a situation wide open. However, use caution when joint finances or romantic expectations are involved: make sure both parties have the same expectations about what’s being shared. The New Moon in your sector of shared resources can bring exciting financial and emotional developments, while Mercury square Jupiter can trigger plans/promises involving partnerships and developments at home. Home financing, buying/selling, relocating and expanding your family may be issues that are up for discussion. Before you agree, ensure that promises can be backed up with action.
- Turning points: long-distance travel, exploration, education, legal matters, publishing
- Closer examination and further development: a deepening relationship, expectations for intimacy, money that’s owed or shared
- New beginnings: debts, taxes, loans, your partner’s finances, physical/emotional intimacy
Mars (in your sector of shared resources) squares the South Node in your social sector/North Node in your sector of self-expression. A public relationship, friendship or group affiliation can shift significantly or end. Issues may involve your existing public identity versus how you really want to be viewed. Consider if your public actions accurately reflect private goals. Venus (in your partnership sector) square Neptune can make your next step in a relationship unclear. Is this what you really wanted? Alternatively, increased creativity/public promotion can be fired up by your big dream. The New Moon in your partnership sector can add more fuel to the partnership fire.There’s great potential for future growth (especially once you detach yourself from public expectations) but be aware that you’re still in the honeymoon phase. Mercury square Jupiter can help you or your partner lay out some enthusiastic plans or revitalize stale routines. Alternatively, watch for positive news involving health, obligations or work tasks.
- Turning points: actions that resonate with you on a deeper level, what you share or owe, psychological shifts, paying off debts
- Closer examination and further development: all partnerships (romantic or business), appreciation/recognition from others, who makes you feel special, your audience
- New beginnings:all partnerships (romantic or business)
Mars (in your partnership sector) squares the South Node in your career sector/North Node in your domestic sector. How you assert yourself/react to others is the issue here. A future goal (personal or professional) may be a point of contention, or you and your partner may need to hash out which path you’re taking (together or separately). Venus (in your sector of health and routine) square Neptune urges you to re-shuffle some of your domestic or personal priorities, including what you do for your partner. Consider if certain issues can be released entirely. The New Moon in your sector of routine can addmore obligations to the mix, but consider if you really have to take them on. Maybe you can exchange one thing for another. Alternatively, work responsibilities /a home business can expand. Mercury square Jupiter can signal new sources of income or new opportunities to promote yourself. Think big, but keep your core priorities in mind.
- Turning points: publicly asserting yourself, personal versus professional goals, romantic ambitions
- Closer examination and further development: obligations to yourself versus a partner, work opportunities, domestic expansion
- New beginnings: co-worker relationships, tasks, routines, health/diet/exercise
Mars in your sector of routine squares the South Node in your opportunities sector/North Node in your communication sector. It’s time to walk the talk and put definitive actions behind your ideals. A dream, future plan or philosophy can either be manifested or released, depending on how you make it work in your day to day life. Work/co-worker relationships can be especially challenging as you are pushed to deliver. Venus (in your sector of self-expression) square Neptune can present inspiration on how you can make it happen, but make sure you’re seeing the whole picture. A new romance can be tempting, especially if it’s an escape from your daily grind. The New Moon in your sector of self-expression can bring a new sense of celebration, possibility, or room to grow. Mercury square Jupiter (in your sign) suggests new events related to pregnancy/children or expanding your family. In general, there’s room to move beyond your existing circumstances, but you’ll need to ensure that your foundations can support these new developments.
- Turning points: daily routines, obligations, actions with measurable results, manifesting what you want
- Closer examination and further development: new romance, personal desires, expressing your full potential
- New beginnings: pregnancy/children, creative projects, special purpose
Mars in your sector of self-expression squares the South Node in your sector of shared resources/North Node in your sector of personal resources. This energy urges you to put your foot down regarding what you owe, share or are capable of giving. Activating your purpose/personal goal, or looking beyond a subjective perspective (involving intimacy, money or security fears) can be themes. Venus (in your domestic sector) square Neptune opens up new possibilities for love and security on the domestic front, but you can be temporarily side-tracked by worries due to stepping out of your comfort zone. The New Moon (in your domestic sector) can bring in more clients (for a home business) or set a domestic/family situation on a new path, although the end result may not be crystal clear just yet. Mercury square Jupiter injects this new chapter with fresh ideas, good news, and an outlook that allows you to rise above your worries.
- Turning points: making your territory, claiming your purpose, issues with pregnancy
- Closer examination and further development: domestic partnerships, home business, personal security
- New beginnings: relocation, renovation, family issues
Mars (in your domestic sector) squares the South Node in your partnership sector/North Node in your sign. A relationship chapter can feature an ending or significant shift. Moving in, moving out or deciding where you and a partner fit into each other’s lives can be themes. The past can catch up with the present. Venus (your ruler, in your communication sector) squares Neptune, putting you on notice that certain choices are no longer valid, but you’ll still need to make your wants/needs clear. The New Moon in your communication sector can open the door to a significant discussion, or give you a chance to be a heard, even if you’re not 100% sure about the details. Say it anyway. Issues with siblings can open, with a chance to start fresh and move on from family disputes. Mercury square Jupiter suggests you will be heard: others will be receptive to your ideas. Excellent for negotiating a pay increase or approaching someone to repair a relationship. However, know that all discussions are in early stages and nothing is assured.
- Turning points: domestic situations, drawing a line under the past, domestic boundaries in relationships
- Closer examination and further development: expanding on your personal goals, considering new options, allegiance to self
- New beginnings: discussions, negotiations, emails, phone calls, siblings
Mars (in your communication sector) squares the South Node in your sector of routine/North Node in your hidden sector. A health or work issue may need an alternative solution, or may need to be released entirely. Rather than hammering away with the same, old arguments or fixes, consider plan C. Watch for a phone call/email/introduction that challenges your viewpoint while opening your eyes. Venus (in your sector of personal resources) square Neptune suggests using your imagination about what else might be possible. Could there be a new definition of practical?The New Moon in your sector of personal resources can nudge you in the direction of a new income stream or approach to emotional satisfaction. Mercury (in your sign) square Jupiter indicates that new ideas/inspiration/positive discussions will play a major role, so stay open to the unexplored potentials.
- Turning points: new solutions, how you get your point across, new take on an old discussion, an argument that sets you on a new path
- Closer examination and further development: how you define emotional and financial security, new possibilities for happiness
- New beginnings: earned money, self-esteem, emotional security
Mars in your security sector squares the South Node in your sector of self-expression/North Node in your social sector. How do you go after what you want? This is the question that’s in front of you now. What you want may be an artistic, romantic or creative goal, but it’s time to focus and decide that you’re either going to do it, or move on. Venus (in your sign) square Neptune can help expand your public influence, so this is prime time for promoting your work, selling, performing or socializing. The only caution is that some of your expectations may be a bit wide of the mark. Go for it, but hold something back (money, a piece of your heart) for yourself. Don’t spend it all in one place. The New Moon in your sign can launch a new project, relationship or public chapter. Mercury square Jupiter suggests that a secret hope/idea/potential may be part of this new development. Nothing is settled just yet, so allow potentials to develop before you make an announcement.
- Turning points: what you do to make more money/gain more emotional security, making your special purpose public, giving shape to a special desire
- Closer examination and further development: new romance, new public image, self-esteem
- New beginnings: public identity, relationships, career, developing potentials
Mars in your sign squares the South Node in your domestic sector/North Node in your career sector. Personal issues/goals need to be wrapped up so you can launch your next, professional chapter. Ambition may need to be re-focused externally. Consider if the past is draining your energy. Venus (in your hidden sector) square Neptune can temporarily make career/future goals vague or widespread. At the same time, you may have an idea of where you want to go next, but it’s totally different from your current path. The New Moon in your hidden sector can give you more information or inspiration to work with, and Mercury square Jupiter adds encouraging input from friends or associates: reaching out to others can give you perspective on what needs to happen.
- Turning points: home, family, home business, relocation, domestic ambitions
- Closer examination and further development: hidden career goals, your dream job, the next phase that’s still in gestation
- New beginnings: secrets, intuition, overlooked potentials
Mars in your hidden sector squares the South Node in your communication sector/North Node in your sector of opportunities. An idea, disagreement, discussion or issue with siblings may need a less direct approach. This may involve letting go, forgiving or exploring the spiritual/intuitive angle. Alternatively, a verbal confrontation may reveal something deeper (and more meaningful) than the surface issue. Venus (in your social sector) square Neptune allows you to take the leap of faith or forgiveness. You’ll be surprised at what opens up as soon as you let go. The New Moon in your social sector can give you a starting point to work with, but bear in mind that nothing has gelled yet. New opportunities are still in flux, so wait and see how it all settles. Mercury square Jupiter connects these opportunities to career goals or partnerships, suggesting that someone else may have the key to unlock that door you’ve wanted to open.
- Turning points: secrets, arguments, sibling issues, letting go, forgiving, the indirect discussion
- Closer examination and further development: social relationships, long-distance opportunities, education, legal matters, publishing
- New beginnings: new career opportunities, public identity, group affiliations
Mars in your social sector squares the South Node in your sector of personal resources/North Node in your sector of shared resources. Issues around financial/emotional security are up for completion. It’s time to look at who’s got your back, who empowers you and who drains you. Social relationships (and tensions) may be especially active: pay attention to where you feel strong. A source of revenue may have reached its end date. Venus (in your career sector) square Neptune in your sign can open up a lucrative new potential. This could be professional or personal (watch for an on-the-job attraction) but use caution when investing your heart or money. Wait for others to prove themselves before you commit or let down your boundaries. The New Moon in your career sector can give you more future potentials to shoot for, and Mercury square Jupiter suggests there’s massive potential to grow or reach a larger audience.
- Turning points: friends, groups, relationship to the public, external support system, sources of income
- Closer examination and further development: professional status, success, new romance, boundaries between personal and professional relationships, shared finances, intimacy
- New beginnings: career, future goals