February 23rd sees a restrictive square between the Sun in Pisces and Saturn (at 4 degrees Sagittarius). Structure will provide a brief pinch (to ego or ideals), but this shouldn’t add up to more than a bump that encourages you to think twice, or adjust your efforts. Venus and Mars in Aries will provide supportive trines to Saturn, which will peak on February 24th (for Venus) and February 25th (for Mars). This is encouraging, suggesting that the way around the Sun/Saturn square involves focused action and initiative; you may need to slow down, but there’s no reason to stop.
Also on February 25th, the Sun conjuncts Neptune at 7 degrees Pisces, suggesting a breakthrough or dissolution of previous frustrations. Note that Neptune can dissolve limits and desires, so what you thought was crucial may not matter at all.
On March 1st, Venus passes over the transiting South Node, at 10 degrees Aries. Venus rules the transiting North Node in Libra (a situation that’s up for further development) so her contact with the South Node (what needs to be completed) suggests you need to take a step back before you can move forward. Issues from the past may surge forward, or old habits (involving relationships, money, self-esteem) may intensify, so they can be fully dealt with. Also on March 1st, Mercury in Aquarius will oppose Jupiter Rx, at 14 degrees Leo. This opposition came close to perfecting on January 21st, when Mercury stationed Rx and backed away from the opposition. As it culminates now, it suggests completion involving a promise, announcement or decision that’s been brewing since January 21st. This opposition indicates big words/ideas that are public, and oriented towards the future. Jupiter’s Rx energy points to intensified issues of recognition and achievement. What’s expressed will not be quiet or impulsive: significant consideration has been given to the issue, and now it’s cards on the table time.
The Sun in your hidden sector squares Saturn (in your sector of opportunities) indicating that background developments may be blocked by external realities. Rules/responsibilities involving travel, legal matters or education can clash with, or be undermined by, a hidden agenda. But the trines from Venus and Mars (in your sign) to Saturn, say that open, upfront efforts are the way to deal with this; if there’s a particular goal that’s in your sites, the direct approach is best.
As the Sun conjuncts Neptune, you may find that the original blockage or worry becomes a non-issue. Venus over the South Node in your sign can bring a partnership to a turning point or ending, and the Mercury/Jupiter opposition can gift you with a social, sales or performance opportunity.
- Challenges: what’s hidden/unacknowledged, what you suspect but can’t prove, hints/gossip
- Your best bet: direct pursuit of what you want, straightforward approach, putting your cards on the table
- What was promised now reaches a culmination: social announcements, public attention, public speaking, issues with friends/groups
The Sun in your social sector squares Saturn (in your sector of shared resources) indicating that debts, taxes, loans or your partner’s finances can restrict or influence your public efforts. Alternatively, going public about a private matter can be more trouble than it’s worth. The trines from Venus and Mars (in your hidden sector)to Saturn suggest that the best way to deal with what’s private, is to keep it private.There’s a greater chance of progress if you work through this alone, or with your partner, but keep others out of it.
As the Sun conjuncts Neptune, social issues may work out on their own, or you may find that a friendship/group affiliation was not what you thought it was. Venus over the South Node in your hidden sector can offer quiet moments of release, or a private goodbye. The Mercury/Jupiter opposition can bring about hope for a promotion, a meeting with management or job opportunity.
- Challenges: friends, groups, public versus private, going public before the time is right
- Your best bet: work on money/relationship issues in the background, keep your secrets
- What was promised now reaches a culmination: professional status, a career announcement, job search, discussions with management, launching your business
The Sun in your career sector squares Saturn (in your partnership sector) pointing to conflicts between career goals and relationship responsibilities, or challenges in a business partnership. The trines from Venus and Mars (in your social sector) suggest that friends, group activities or public efforts will blend more readily with what you’re trying to develop in a partnership. Excellent if you’re single and looking for a partner. Also, going through unofficial channels can offer less resistance than professional channels.
As the Sun conjuncts Neptune in your career sector, you could be inspired to reach higher, or find that your professional image is undermined. Alternatively, you could find yourself caring less about your professional image. As Venus crosses the South Node in your social sector, watch for a significant social connection, or a reconnection with a past love interest. Note that South Node contacts occur so you can conclude things. The Mercury/Jupiter opposition can signal a go ahead for travel, legal matters, a publishing deal or a chance to broadcast your ideas.
- Challenges: professional versus personal life, professional status, ambition
- Your best bet: friends, groups, social activities, taking it to the people
- What was promised now reaches a culmination: long-distance travel, legal matters, education, publishing, graduation, official announcement
The Sun in your opportunities sector squares Saturn in your sector of routine, putting temporary delays on expansion. Health issues, obligations, or the realities of your life may keep you from moving forward, but the trine from Venus and Mars in your career sector say that you can still make significant, professional headway. Focus your efforts on existing duties before you break new ground (and you may even net yourself recognition from those in authority).
As the Sun conjuncts Neptune, those opportunities that you had your eye on may dissolve, or you could discover a better route to your ideal. Venus over the South Node in your career sector can bring up lessons about strategic professional partnerships, or your professional image. The Mercury/Jupiter Rx opposition can signal a financial deal/document signing, or the conclusion to an intimate discussion.
- Challenges: long-distance travel, education, legal matters, publishing, exploration
- Your best bet: work, ambition, professional status, taking care of business
- What was promised now reaches a culmination:conclusions involving debts, taxes, loans, your partner’s finances, private discussions/promises
The Sun in your sector of shared resources squares Saturn in your sector of self-expression, indicating a brief dent in finances or intimacy. A new relationship may not unfold the way you want it to, or doubts/restrictions around a desired goal may hit you on a deeper level than anticipated. However, Venus and Mars (in your sector of opportunity) trine Saturn, suggesting that if you rise above the difficulties and continue to push forward you can make progress. Long-distance romance, or exploring new financial/creative possibilities are especially favoured.
As the Sun conjuncts Neptune, blocks involving intimacy/resources may be dissolved, or what you thought you had may evaporate altogether. Either way, it’s not something you’ll have to worry about anymore. Venus over the South Node (in your opportunities sector) can point you towards something/someone that appears to be brand new, but in reality you’ve danced this dance before. Mercury opposite Jupiter Rx (in your sign) can change your mind about apartnership, or help you see a current romantic situation in a different light.
- Challenges: debts, taxes, loans, your partner’s finances, physical/emotional intimacy, limits on sharing
- Your best bet: long-distance travel/romance, education, legal matters, publishing, keep exploring, go further even if you feel stuck
- What was promisednow reaches a culmination: partnership choices, goals, information
The Sun in your partnership sector squares Saturn in your domestic sector, indicating that domestic relationships, or planning for the future of a relationship, may hit a snag. Venus/Mars (in your sector of shared resources) trine Saturn, urging you to push forward anyway with the uncomfortable/intimate discussions, or deal with those touchy financial issues. If you’re able to dive beneath the surface tension, you’re likely to find more to work with. Intimacy can heat up quite nicely as well.
As the Sun meets Neptune,watch for relationship tension to dissipate, along with your worries. Venus over the South Node continues your lessons in trust, as you’re urged to let go of old dependencies. Courageously exploring the deeper side of a relationship, or your financial situation, can enhance your personal security. The Mercury/Jupiter opposition can bring answers regarding a health/work issue or obligation. A solution that was hovering on the horizon is now within reach.
- Challenges: partnerships
- Your best bet: intimacy, uncomfortable issues, going deeper, confronting your own dependencies
- What was promisednow reaches a culmination: health/medical issues, service to others, co-worker relationships, work tasks
The Sun in your sector of routine squares Saturn in your communication sector, triggering brief tensions involving health, work routines or obligations. Red tape or strict instructions may leave you feeling like you have only one choice. Or, you may feel locked down by what you must do, rather than what you want to do. Venus/Mars in your partnership sector trine Saturn, suggesting that all you have to do to get around this is be yourself: a partnership (romantic or business) can help immensely. If there’s no partnership in your life, the key still involves working with someone else. You don’t have to take this on alone.
As the Sun meets Neptune, you could find that certain details or routines become non-essential. Venus over the South Node can trigger old relationship habits/issues, with the goal of changing your approach. Before you can learn how to put yourself first, you need to confront how you’ve been dealing with others. The Mercury/Jupiter Rx opposition can bring a happy announcement/discovery, or put your words/ideas in the spotlight.
- Challenges: service to others, co-worker relationships, health/energy levels, work tasks
- Your best bet: partnerships
- What was promised now reaches a culmination: children/pregnancy, new romance, creative self-expression
The Sun in your sector of self-expression squares Saturn in your sector of personal resources, putting a brief crimp in your confidence or magnetism. A new romance may hit a bump, or your path to a desired goal may need to be re-routed. Lack of money, security or doubts about yourself can be stirred up. But Venus/Mars (in your sector of routine) urge you to do the work, follow the plan and keep pressing your case. You can do this, you just need to attend to the details.
As the Sun and Neptune unite, watch for a moment of inspiration, an emotional opening, or a sign that this wasn’t meant for you after all. As Venus passes over the South Node, you’ll discover where the best focus for your energies really lie, and what obligations/habits you need to release. Mercury/Jupiter can bring a domestic/career issue to a conclusion, especially if a promotion, new job or relocation are involved.
- Challenges: self-expression, confidence, new romance, creative projects, children/pregnancy
- Your best bet: stick to the plan, work the details, honour your obligations, work your new health/exercise routine
- What was promised now reaches a culmination: career, professional status, relocation, home business, domestic plans
The Sun in your domestic sector squares Saturn in your sign, suggesting that your desire to control a domestic issue will trigger a few moments of frustration. Home repairs, family issues or domestic responsibilities can weigh heavily. However, Venus/Mars (in your sector of self-expression) trine Saturn indicate that you’re on the right track, especially if you focus on externalizing a desired/creative goal. What you really want, or what makes you happy, is within your reach, but you have to treat it seriously. These influences are also encouraging for the development of a new romance, although the pace may be slower than you’re accustomed to.
As the Sun meets Neptune, watch for private moments of withdrawal, healing and acceptance around family/domestic issues. Venus over the South Node can encourage a new approach to getting what you want, which will involve an increased awareness of how your efforts impact others. The Mercury/Jupiter opposition can bring uplifting news that you’ve been waiting for, or allow you to finally speak your mind and receive recognition/justice for your views.
- Challenges: home, family, home business, getting your private affairs in order
- Your best bet: getting serious about what you want to create, new romance, children/pregnancy, creative projects, applying your work ethic to what’s fun/pleasurable
- What was promised now reaches a culmination: a chance to speak out, official answers/documents, good news, conversations with siblings
The Sun in your communication sector squares Saturn in your hidden sector, triggering delays or restrictions on the flow of conversation/information. Limits will not be obvious, and may involve rules that you’re not aware of, or your own, unconscious fears. Trying to openly articulate what’s going on will prove frustrating, but Venus/Mars in your domestic sector trine Saturn, suggesting that these background limits can actually help stabilize things for you at home, or your efforts with home/family can be the outlet for unconscious issues. Part of this may involve an extended goodbye, or transition from a major chapter in your life.
As the Sun meets Neptune, you’ll find you have better luck if you allow events to manifest in their own way, rather than applying logic or explanations. As Venus meets the South Node in your domestic sector, you may briefly dip into your past/childhood, in order to release it. The Mercury/Jupiter opposition can bring financial news, or a chance to openly communicate what you really want/expect in a relationship.
- Challenges: emails, phone calls, discussions, trying to put a name to what you don’t fully understand/see
- Your best bet: home, family, creating a stable domestic base, taking action rather than analyzing
- What was promised now reaches a culmination: news about earned money/your partner’s money/debts, fully expressing what you need to feel satisfied
The Sun in your sector of personal resources squares Saturn in your social sector, indicating moments of financial/emotional insecurity. Social rules, or your increasing awareness of who your true friends are/aren’t, can hi-light what’s missing in your life. But Venus/Mars (in your communication sector) trining Saturn indicate that these rules/limits can actually help clarify a decision, or guide you along the right path. This energy also encourages you to openly communicate your wants/needs, as long as you structure your words along established guidelines.
As the Sun meets Neptune, you may discover that what you thought you were lacking was there all along, or (alternatively) doesn’t matter in the long run. As Venus meets the South Node in your communication sector, watch for an opportunity to reframe your request. Too, there could be a significant “fated” contact with someone. The opposition between Mercury (in your sign) and Jupiter Rx in your relationship sector suggests a partnership culmination, contact from the past, or final decision/announcement.
- Challenges: earned money, emotional security, self-esteem
- Your best bet: focused/structured communication, traditional avenues of expression, formal requests
- What was promised now reaches a culmination: partnership issues, decisions or conversations
The Sun in your sign squares Saturn in your career sector, triggering moments of doubt/fear involving a new job, lack of job, or your future goals. Do you have it takes to succeed? Venus/Mars (in your sector of personal resources) trining Saturn say that you most certainly do, as long as you keep focusing on your goals and shoulder the responsibility of success. These aspects encourage slow, steady financial stability and the gain that comes from work.
As the Sun meets Neptune in your sign, watch for moments of relief, inspiration or signs that you’re still on the right track. Venus and the South Node (in your personal resources sector) can trigger a shift in how you treat money (spending/saving) or how you go after what you want/need. The Mercury/Jupiter Rx opposition can provide insight around a hidden issue or vague idea that’s been building for awhile.
- Challenges: self-confidence, ambition, professional status, success
- Your best bet: do the work, focus, decide on what you want and go after it
- What was promised now reaches a culmination: secrets, background issues, unacknowledged information, hints/gossip