The Sun's Gemini ingress (May 21st) will add significant emphasis to this sign, joining Mars and Mercury (which is now Rx). This emphasis will be strongest until June 21st, when the Sun enters Cancer.
When there's a buildup of energy in the sign of choices, new information and communication, you may feel overwhelmed by what's on the menu. Gemini in your chart is where things are most active now (even as Mercury Rx is compelling you to revisit a past situation or review your options). This is not deep, transformative change. Rather, it's a shifting of surface information; a reclassification. Is this relationship on or off? Are we friends or lovers? Do I say yes or no? The final answer won't arrive until Mercury stations direct.
In the meantime, know that the Sun's opposition to Saturn Rx at 1 degree Sagittarius (May 21st to 22nd) will be a reminder that there's one issue/rule/piece of information that you should pay attention to. This will be a continuation of the issue that came up when Mars, Mercury and Venus opposed Saturn (on May 15th, May 3rd and April 15th, respectively).
When Gemini is activated, it's time to question what you think you know. Others may do the questioning for you. Gemini constantly curates new ideas so existing facts can be compared and, if necessary, tossed aside. Some find this refreshing, others find it irritating. Consider how annoyed/angry you become during this influence. The level of resistance to others that challenge your ideas will be directly proportional to how stagnant your ideas are. You may not be wrong, but you probably need an update.
Gemini's duality insists that there are two sides to every story, and no truth is sacred (for now). The upside is that assumptions will be challenged. The downside means that tuning out the verbal confetti will be difficult. But Saturn and Mercury Rx can help with that.
Aspects the Sun in Gemini will make:
- May 22nd: opposite Saturn Rx at 1 deg Sag
- May 29th-30th: trine the North Node at 8 deg Libra and conjunct Mercury Rx at 8 deg Gemini
- May 31st: square Neptune at 9 deg Pisces
- June 2nd: Full Moon at 11 deg Sag
- June 5th: inconjunct Pluto Rx at 14 deg Capricorn
- June 8th: sextile Jupiter at 17 degrees Leo
- June 10th: sextile Uranus at 19 deg Aries
- June 12th: square Chiron at 21 deg Pisces
- June 14th: conjunct Mars at 23 deg Gemini (Saturn Rx into Scorpio)
- June 21st: inconjunct Saturn at 29 deg Scorpio, then enters Cancer