Mars enters Libra on November 12th, a few hours after he crosses the North Node in Virgo. After pushing the Nodal shift into overdrive, he'll take those Virgo lessons and apply them to Libra.
- discerning actions (Mars in Virgo) in relationships (Libra)
- identification and excision of flaws (Mars in Virgo) in social situations (Libra)
- doing it right (Mars in Virgo) in relationships
Mars in Libra can max out the pass-agg. The pursuit that's not really a pursuit, or the anger that's coated in syrup. But Mars will have absorbed the strengthened Virgo doctrine of precision. So we could see a more targeted Mars in Libra; only taking the most honest, ethically sound, balanced actions. This is a purer, more focused Mars, and he'll do the Libra waltz with steel toe dance shoes. Charming, but all business.
This is a chance for you to go after what you want with sugar in one hand, and sword in the other. Be gracious, but accept no substitutes for the best.
Mars won't catch up to Venus in Libra, but they'll be dancing to the same rhythm (until Venus enters Scorpio on Dec 4th). You can use this to your advantage in the Libra area of your chart, by harmonizing your actions with your desires. You want something? Go after it. But first, ask yourself this: if you get what you want, will it improve your life? If not, consider it a waste of energy. We're in Virgo North Node season now...everything should be an upgrade.
Here are the aspects Mars in Libra will make:
- Nov 24th: sextile Saturn at 6 deg Sagittarius and inconjunct Neptune at 7 deg Pisces
- Nov 25th: sextile Mercury at 7 deg Sagittarius
- Nov 30th: conjunct Black Moon Lilith at 10 deg
- Dec 6th: sextile Sun at 13 deg Sagittarius and square Pluto at 14 deg Capricorn
- Dec 10th: opposite Uranus Rx at 16 deg Aries
- Dec 11th: inconjunct Chiron at 17 deg Pisces
- Dec 29th: square Mercury at 27 deg Capricorn
- Jan 3rd: Scorpio ingress