Mars enters Leo on August 8th, expressing its desire, anger and assertiveness openly.
This is a fiery, up-front transit. Actions will be designed to grab attention. It's a confidence and courage builder, bolstered by Leo's Fixed energy. Too, anger can be triggered if you've been ignored or disrespected. This energy compels you to go after what you feel you deserve.
Leo already has the Sun, Jupiter and Venus Rx, plus a New Moon on August 14th. August 8th to 14th (despite Jupiter's exit to Virgo on the 11th) will be an energy peak for this area of your chart. Leo is where you preform, create and express your special purpose. Ideally, it's where you have something that you can be proud of. Mars can be the spark that lights the inspirational fire, induces a surge of creativity, or pushes you to put yourself out there.
Here are the aspects Mars in Leo will be making:
- August 11th: trine the South Node in Aries/sextile North Node in Libra (1 deg)
- August 22nd: inconjunct Neptune Rx at 8 deg Pisces
- August 29th: inconjunct Pluto Rx at 13 deg Capricorn
- September 1st: conjunct Venus Rx at 14 deg
- September 8th: inconjunct Chiron Rx in Pisces and trine Uranus Rx in Aries (19 deg)
- September 24th: Virgo ingress