Mercury has almost completed its Virgo transit (it went by so quickly) and will enter Libra on August 27th.
Mercury will pass over the transiting North Node (at 1 degree) on August 28th, pinging the path forward with information about how to move in that direction. Check out this post on the transiting Nodes if you're not sure what I'm talking about. There may be a conversation, something you read/overhear, or a meeting with someone significant. Mercury is the messenger, and it will be telling you how to develop what's around 1 degree Libra in your chart.
Since we're dealing with Libra, this will be a light exchange of information. It may be polite chit-chat, a pleasant introduction, or a civilized debate. Don't discount the message because it appears light, or even silly. There's something important inside the socially pleasing package. Or, socially pleasing may be the entire point. There's a time and a place for words that slap everyone upside the head. This will not be that time.
Mercury will station Rx in Libra, at 15 degrees on September 17th. It will Rx back over the North Node on October 8th, station direct (at 0 degrees Libra) on October 9th, and pass over the North Node again on October 10th. That's a lot of emphasis on 0 to 1 degrees Libra; October 8th to 10th will be key dates. There will be a repeat message for you, or a contact from your past who can help you move forward.
I'll write a separate post on Mercury Rx closer to the date, but for now, know that this will be about considering and reconsidering both sides of an issue. You'll be looking beneath the surface and asking questions, but it's still Mercury in Libra. Even if you find yourself seeing through to the heart of an issue, you'll do best if you phrase your thoughts according to the social rules. If your response is "F*** that, I say what I want when I want" try it and see how far you get.
Here are the aspects Mercury in Libra will be making. I've bolded the repeat aspects, as they will be significant if you have anything within 1 degree in the Cardinal signs, or in Sag/Pisces. If you have anything at the degrees (in the Cardinal signs) where Mercury will station direct and Rx, that's significant too.
- August 28th: conjunct North Node at 1 deg
- September 3rd: inconjunct Neptune Rx in Pisces at 8 deg
- September 9th: square Pluto Rx in Capricorn at 13 deg
- September 17th: :stations Rx at 15 deg
- September 24th: square Pluto Rx in Capricorn at 12 deg
- September 29th: inconjunct Neptune Rx in Pisces at 7 deg
- September 30th: conjunct the Sun at 7 deg
- October 6th: sextile Saturn in Sagittarius at 1 deg
- October 8th: conjunct North Node at 1 deg
- October 9th: stations direct at 0 deg
- October 10th: conjunct North Node at 1 deg
- October 13th: sextile Saturn in Sag at 2 deg
- October 18th: inconjunct Neptune Rx in Pisces at 7 deg
- October 22nd: square Pluto in Capricorn at 13 deg
- October 25th: inconjunct Chiron Rx in Pisces and opposite Uranus Rx in Aries (17 deg)
- November 2nd: Scorpio ingress