Mercury enters Scorpio on October 24th. Other layers of information are revealed with this transit, most notably on October 27th (when Mercury conjoins the Sun) and October 30th (when Mercury sits close to the New Moon).
Despite Scorpio's association with deep truths, Mercury is not vocal in this sign. Scorpio is about secrets and the control of information. Some things may not be openly discussed during this transit- the truth could be an internal reveal. Research and covert manipulation of the facts can dominate. But whether you're dealing with exposure or shadow conspiracies, the core issue will be words that lie beneath the surface discussion.
As ruler of the Virgo North Node, Mercury in Scorpio asks you to look beyond the facts. There's something you need to identify or improve (so you can progress) but during this transit you have to take it beyond logic. Push the limits, take it to an extreme. Go all the way. Real understanding is gleaned from a passionate (or obsessive) journey to the depths. Mercury in Scorpio wants to know everything.
Here are the aspects Mercury in Scorpio will make:
- October 25th: square Vesta, 1 deg Leo
- October 27th: conjunct Sun, 4 deg
- October 30th: trine Neptune Rx, 9 deg Pisces
- October 31st: trine the South Node, 11 deg Pisces
- November 3rd: sextile Pluto, 15 deg Capricorn
- November 5th: conjunct Black Moon Lilith, 18 deg
- November 5th: square Pallas, 19 deg Aquarius
- November 6th: trine Chiron Rx, 20 deg Pisces
- November 8th: inconjunct Ceres Rx, 24 deg Aries
- November 7th: inconjunct Uranus Rx, 21 deg Aries
- November 12th: Sagittarius ingress