Mercury enters Sagittarius on November 12th. Ideas go big and vocal. Facts are inflated, opinions are advertised.
Mercury is the planet of details and Sag is the sign of philosophy and the big picture. Therefore, we can expect details to be expanded, and in some cases, exaggerated. Mercury sees further in Sagittarius. But judgemental pronouncements and baseless promises increase. It will all be very public.
What do you believe, when Mercury is in this sign? You have to be smart about it - don't believe everything you hear, because some facts will be glossed over. The exception to this will be November 23rd, when Mercury conjoins Saturn and the focus is narrowed.
Overall, this transit is excellent for infusing new life into your plans. If you've been stuck, bored or depressed, Mercury in Sagittarius can alert you to new opportunities. Nothing is proven (although Saturn may validate or deny a particular hope) but you have to start somewhere. This is the transit of the salesman, missionary and teacher - new ideas and hopeful concepts are packaged to inspire.
As ruler of the Virgo North Node, Mercury urges you to expand on what you know. It's time to add to the facts and push those improvements further. If you've got a plan, consider going beyond what you've mapped out. Think bigger. November 18th will be a crucial date, when Mercury squares the Nodes and Neptune. Check this post for details.
Here are the aspects Mercury in Sag will make:
- Nov 14th: conjunct Juno (2 deg)
- Nov 15th: sextile Mars in Aquarius (4 deg)
- Nov 15th: trine Vesta in Leo (4 deg)
- Nov 18th: square the Nodes and Neptune Rx in Pisces (9 deg)
- Nov 22nd: sextile Jupiter in Libra (15 deg)
- Nov 23rd: conjunct Saturn (16 deg)
- Nov 26th: square Chiron Rx in Pisces (20 deg)
- Nov 26th: trine Uranus Rx in Aries (21 deg)
- Nov 26th: trine Ceres Rx in Aries (21 deg)
- Nov 27th: sextile Pallas in Aquarius (23 deg)
- Dec 2nd: Capricorn ingress