Venus enters Aries on April 5th, injecting relationships, self-esteem, values and finances with passion and purpose.
Venus in a Mars-ruled sign is not content to just sit there. Attraction (rather than action) is still the M.O, but courage will be enhanced. Courage to try something new, to put yourself first, to demand satisfaction, to follow an impulse. Independence is the vibe, whether you're already in a relationship or looking for one. Venus in Aries also loves a challenge, so this transit can trigger an attraction to someone who's readily available, or something that's not obviously within your reach. By all means, step outside your comfort zone: Aries is the sign of the pioneer and the warrior. Just remember there are no guarantees.
Happening so close to the April 7th New Moon in Aries, Venus' ingress can start something that heats up during the New Moon. Mercury's ingress into Venus-ruled Taurus on April 5th will resonate, emphasizing the "me first" theme. Aries and Taurus are both concerned with self. Aries thrusts primary identity out into the world, and Taurus works to guarantee comfort and survival. You can use these transits to attract (Venus) vital new opportunities , or flirt with fire. Meanwhile, you identify (Mercury) what's in your best interests and how you can solidify it.
If your sense of entitlement, confidence or lust for life has been missing, these transits can help you get back on track.
Here are the aspects Venus in Aries will make:
- April 12th: trine Mars at 8 deg Sagittarius
- April 13th: inconjunct Juno Rx at 10 deg Scorpio
- April 16th: inconjunct Jupiter Rx at 14 deg Virgo
- April 18th: trine Saturn Rx at 15 deg Sagittarius
- April 19th: square Pluto Rx at 17 deg Capricorn
- April 22nd: inconjunct the North Node at 21 deg Virgo and conjunct Uranus at 21 deg Aries
- April 27th: opposite Black Moon Lilith at 27 deg Libra
- April 29th: Taurus ingress