We are in the midst of fortunate Grand Earth Trine. Today's New Moon in Taurus is a crucial part of that trine, but it's been active since May 3rd, and will continue until June 1st.
A Grand Earth Trine is the ultimate for manifestation, stability and confirmation. Energy moves along the path of least resistance, deepening a groove and making things real. As the Sun, Mercury Rx and Venus move through Taurus, they will trine Pluto Rx in Capricorn and Jupiter Rx /the North Node in Virgo. Note the emphasis on retrograde planets - some of this Grand Trine's bounty will be uncovered by retracing your steps and digging deeper.
Jupiter will station direct on May 9th (at 13 degrees Virgo) and Mercury will station direct on May 22nd, at 14 degrees Taurus. Jupiter and Mercury are resonating with each other, due to Mercury's rulership of Virgo. Jupiter direct will mark an end of the big -picture questions (is this theme/philosophy/direction correct) and Mercury direct indicates that the details will fall into place. So this trine is quite dynamic, even though it's slow going. The information/solutions that you uncovered by going back, can be used to keep the Grand Trine momentum rolling forward. And of course, the involvement of the Virgo North Node means forward was always part of the plan. This is not a static aspect: to get the most out of it, you'll need to move with the prevailing current.
In addition to Jupiter, Mercury and the North Node, Venus in Taurus will add her themes of values, attraction and bounty. Getting what you want. And Pluto Rx in Capricorn will be powering up the whole thing with a potent but accessible push to evolve. If you're afraid of Pluto, this Grand Trine can be an opportunity to work with it. Pluto's energy will be as "gentle" as it's ever going to be, because the Grand Trine presents it in a way that doesn't rip you to shreds. There's change, but it's an almost effortless undercurrent to building/rebuilding. Call it "evolution lite."
What can you do with this Grand Earth Trine?
- stabilize a positive situation
- rebuild from scratch if you've been decimated
- confirm what you know to be true
- enhance your power/boundaries/savings
- protect yourself
- enhance your self-sufficiency and patience
This aspect reminds us how the Earth signs work together: Taurus is the basic survival impulse, Virgo builds on that with methodology/improvements, and Capricorn provides the official structure and authority to make it happen.
Here are the aspects in the Grand Earth Trine:
- May 3rd: Sun in Taurus trine Jupiter Rx, at 13 deg Virgo
- May 6th: New Moon in Taurus at 16 deg
- May 7th: Sun in Taurus trines Pluto Rx, at 17 deg Capricorn
- May 8th: Mercury Rx in Taurus trines the North Node, at 20 deg Virgo
- May 9th: Sun and Mercury Rx in Taurus trine the North Node at 19 deg Virgo
- May 10th: Venus in Taurus trine Jupiter, 13 deg Virgo
- May 12th: Mercury Rx in Taurus trine Pluto Rx, 17 deg Capricorn
- May 13th: Mercury Rx conjoins Venus, at 16 deg
- May 13th Venus trine Pluto Rx, 17 deg Capricorn
- May 15th: Venus trine North Node, at 19 deg Virgo
- May 30th: Mercury in Taurus trine Pluto Rx, 17 deg Capricorn
- June 1st: Mercury in Taurus trine North Node, 17 deg Virgo