Mercury enters Gemini on June 12th, and you should feel a noticeable increase in momentum (even though Mars will still be Rx).
Mercury rules this sign, so it will be strong (active). It will also move at top speed, because Gemini is a Mutable Air sign: issues will breeze past, and new issues will be added, for a rapidly fluctuating stream of information. The tempo of choices, ideas and contacts will increase. As Mercury passes over the same degrees that the Sun and Venus touched on a few weeks ago, you may discover that there's more to the conversation.
Mercury in Gemini can give you new angles and insight. It's an ideal transit for fresh input, especially if Mercury's long haul in Taurus has left you feeling blocked or uninspired. Not all news may be valuable. But the net result should give you more to work with.
As ruler of the Virgo North Node, Mercury in Gemini will add more fuel to your North Node path. Mercury in Taurus urged you to ponder a few, key facts. Now that you've assimilated those facts, you need fresh intel. What's your next step? This question will be in your crosshairs, when Mercury squares the Nodes on June 22nd.
Mercury will reactivate the Mutable Grand Cross from June 19th to 22nd, presenting a crucial choice or conversation. The tension here will be similar to the first Cross, but now there will be additional facts to consider.
Here are the aspects Mercury in Gemini will make:
- June 14th: inconjunct Black Moon Lilith (2 deg Scorpio)
- June 17th: square Pallas (7 deg Pisces)
- June 20th: opposite Saturn Rx (11 deg Sagittarius) and square Neptune Rx (12 deg Pisces)
- June 22nd: square the Nodes (15 deg) and square Jupiter in Virgo (16 deg)
- June 22nd: conjunct Vesta (16 deg)
- June 23rd: inconjunct Pluto Rx (16 deg Capricorn)
- June 26th: inconjunct Mars Rx (23 deg Scorpio) and sextile Uranus (23 deg Aries)
- June 27th: square Chiron Rx (25 deg Pisces)
- June 27th: sextile Ceres (25 deg Aries)
- June 29th: trine Juno Rx (29 deg Libra)
- June 29th: Cancer ingress