Venus enters Aries on February 3rd. The planet of relationships, money, self-esteem and values is in her opposite sign here. Technically, her detriment. Venus' focus on relationships doesn't sit easily in this "me first" sign. However, self-esteem and initiative can soar, if you're ready to put yourself first.
The desire for something new is pronounced. This is the perfect time to view yourself in a bold, new light -personal image, creative projects or social contacts (for business or pleasure) can benefit from a bit of impulse and confidence. New attractions can be hot and fast-moving, but there's no guarantee they'll last.
The initial draw towards something/someone can be all-consuming, which is great for starting things. The courage to go after what you want will increase, because Venus in Aries loves a challenge. If something's not quite available, it becomes ultra-desirable. Competition is sexy. This will be enhanced by Mars in Aries.
Mars and Venus will be activating the same section of your chart until March 9th. The two won't meet up, but there will be a combo of action and attraction that's quite effective.
Will you get what you want, and will it last? Some of it will. But some of what occurs will only grab your attention and remind you that you're still alive. After the catalyst pushes you out of a rut, the attraction/situation will burn out. Even if this happens, you'll still be in a brand new place, ready to keep moving forward.
Venus will square Juno in Capricorn on February 3rd - her transit will be immediately marked by the tension between new relationship impulses versus existing rules and commitments.
This transit will feature Venus retrograde in Aries and Pisces. New attractions/results will be put on hold. You'll be reviewing the excitement, to see if it's more than just a hot flash. Is there enough fuel for the fire to last? Newly expressed values and confidence will be tested. Are you courageous enough to keep running with what you've started? Are you strong enough to keep putting yourself first? Venus Rx can also reconnect you to a love interest from the past.
As Venus Rx backs into Pisces, the new impulse will be further tested. Before it can continue, something will need to be released. It's notable that she'll make two squares to Saturn in Sag. This will take you back to the Venus/Saturn square (and Aquarius New Moon) of January 27th. The limits you encountered then will be repeated, as a final test. A demand of proof that the new developments are real. This test will involve your courage, independence and strength of will. Your commitment to something new may be tested. Or, an existing commitment in the face of something new (and more exciting) may be tested. Aries can be immature, and that won't cut it under a Venus/Saturn square. There's a difference between confidence and bratty self-entitlement.
Once Venus stations direct and reenters Aries, you'll know if the situation is a keeper. You'll know if you can sustain what you started.
Here are the aspects Venus in Aries/Pisces will make:
- Feb 3rd: square Juno in Capricorn (0 deg)
- Feb 7th: inconjunct North Node in Virgo (3 deg)
- Feb 10th: sextile Mercury in Aquarius (5 deg)
- Mar 4th: Rx at 13 deg Aries
- Mar 14th: square Juno in Capricorn (10 deg)
- Mar 18th: conjunct Mercury (9 deg)
- Mar 25th: conjunct the Sun (4 deg)
- Mar 25th: trine Black Moon Lilith in Sagittarius (4 deg)
- Mar 28th: inconjunct the North Node in Virgo ( 3 deg)
- Apr 1st: conjunct Pallas (0 deg)
- Apr 2nd: Rx into Pisces
- Apr 8th: square Saturn Rx in Sagittarius (27 deg)
- Apr 15th: direct at 26 deg Pisces
- Apr 16th: sextile Mars in Taurus (26 deg)
- April 21st: square Saturn Rx in Sagittarius (27 deg)
- Apr 28th: reenters Aries
- Apr 29th: inconjunct the Virgo North Node (0 deg)
- May 14th: trine Black Moon Lilith in Sagittarius (10 deg)
- May 19th: opposite Jupiter Rx in Libra (13 deg)
- May 23rd: square Juno Rx in Capricorn (10 deg)
- May 25th: square Pluto Rx in Capricorn (19 deg)
- May 26th: conjunct Pallas (19 deg)
- Jun 1st: trine Saturn Rx in Sagittarius (25 deg)
- Jun 3rd: conjunct Uranus (27 deg)
- Jun 3rd: trine the Leo North Node (27 deg)
- Jun 6th: Taurus ingress