Scorpio season begins on October 23rd at 1:26 AM EDT. This year, it's all about Jupiter, which will expand Scorpio's depth.
Optimism as the lights go out is one possibility. Expanding darkness can force you to dig deeper for something to have faith in. In general, the Sun's Scorpio ingress marks the season of death and rebirth, transformation and merging. These themes will be accelerated by Jupiter. You'll still be turning inwards, but the scope of what you learn will be enlarged. This will be about the internal, undiscovered country. And, the internal, undiscovered resources. There's always more underneath: more to the story, more value, more power.
If you have a birthday from October 23rd to October 30th, the Sun/Jupiter conjunction will be part of your Solar Return year.
Here are the aspects the Sun in Scorpio will make:
- October 26th: conjunct Jupiter (3 deg)
- October 28th: opposite Pallas Rx (5 deg Taurus)
- November 3rd: trine Neptune Rx (11 deg Pisces)
- November 4th: square Ceres (12 deg Leo)
- November 4th: Full Moon (11 deg Taurus)
- November 8th: sextile Juno (16 deg Capricorn)
- November 9th: sextile Pluto (17 deg Capricorn)
- November 11th: square the Nodes (19 deg Aquarius/Leo)
- November 16th: trine Chiron Rx (24 deg Pisces)
- November 17th: inconjunct Uranus Rx (25 deg Aries)
- November 18th: New Moon 26 deg Scorpio
- November 20th: inconjunct Pallas Rx (28 deg Aries)
- November 21st: Sagittarius ingress