Mercury enters Taurus on March 31st. Information is grounded in the real world and concrete proof is the theme. Ideas must translate into something you can see and touch.
Taurus is concerned with self-sufficiency, values and resources. Straightforward concepts work best, because this sign is about the basics. What are the absolute essentials? How much money do you need to survive? Elaborate plans and good intentions won't help. Mercury in Taurus manifests with simple, practical steps that bring results.
You may notice that the flow of information slows, due to Taurus' Fixed nature. Ideas will become entrenched, or in some cases, shut down. Compromise and options will not be supported. This is a yes/no transit, but the answers won't come quickly. Patience is necessary, as well as your certainty about where you stand and what you must have. If you don't know these things, this transit can help you figure it out.
When Mercury stations Rx on April 9th, things will slow down even more. This is a ponderous pace for fast-moving Mercury: ideas, responses and results may grind to a complete stop. The reason (as with any Mercury Rx) will be to correct or review. Go back because you missed something. Have that discussion one more time. In Taurus, you'll be drilling down into the absolute value of something. How much is ____ worth? Is ____ the real deal? You won't be able to rush things, so you might as well use the pause to throughly turn the facts over in your mind.
Mercury Rx will revisit Aries on April 20th, which will be back-to-the-drawing-board time. Before you can extract something real from the information that's in front of you, you'll have to take another look at the initial spark. Mercury Rx will conjoin the Taurus Sun a few hours before it backs into Aries, so this should be a moment of clarity about what you need to revise. Once Mercury direct reenters Taurus, you can be certain that any surviving concepts will be keepers.
Here are the aspects Mercury in Taurus, and Mercury Rx, will make.
- Apr 3rd: trine the Virgo North Node (2 deg)
- Apr 9th: stations Rx (4 deg)
- Apr 18th: trine the Virgo North Node (1 deg)
- Apr 20th: conjunct the Sun (0 deg)
- Apr 20th: reenters Aries
- Apr 24th: trine Saturn Rx in Sagittarius (27 deg)
- Apr 24th: square Vesta in Cancer (27 deg)
- Apr 28th: conjunct Uranus (25 deg)
- May 3rd: stations direct (24 deg)
- May 10th: conjunct Uranus (25 deg)
- May 11th: trine Saturn Rx in Sagittarius (26 deg)
- May 14th: trine the Leo North Node (28 deg)
- May 16th: reenters Taurus
- May 22nd: square Vesta in Leo (6 deg)
- May 26th: inconjunct Black Moon Lilith in Sagittarius (11 deg)
- May 27th: inconjunct Jupiter Rx in Libra (13 deg)
- May 28th: sextile Neptune in Pisces (14 deg)
- May 30th: trine Juno Rx in Capricorn (17 deg)
- May 31st: trine Pluto Rx in Capricorn (19 deg)
- Jun 4th: inconjunct Saturn Rx in Sagittarius (25 deg)
- Jun 5th: square the North Node in Leo/South Node in Aquarius (27 deg)
- Jun 5th: sextile Chiron in Pisces (28 deg)
- Jun 6th: Gemini ingress