We've got a Leo New Moon and two eclipses coming up. The Leo-occupied house(s) of your chart is where the action will be for July and August.
For some, this can be a time of attention, romance and fun. A wonderful new creation can emerge - something you've poured your passion and purpose into. Celebrate, because it's not every day that such a bright, powerful sign has so much celestial weight behind it.
But this season can also be an unpleasant reminder of what's missing and where you feel ignored, powerless or bored. This energy urges you to turn your face towards the light and invite warmth, creativity and pride into your life. Is someone treating you like a slave/second thought? That relationship needs a hard look. Leo is the sign of royalty, and you deserve to feel special. Are you proud of where you're at/what you've accomplished? No? This is the time to make changes.
Leo season is not a quiet season - everyone is not comfortable with the spotlight. Because the vibe will be amplified this year (due to the eclipses) some of you may be very uncomfortable with the buildup of heat. Consider what's being illuminated in your chart. Watch for any areas of your life that clamour for attention. The more uncomfortable you feel, the more you need to pay attention.
Here are the aspects the Sun in Leo will make:
- Jul 23rd: New Moon (0 deg)
- Jul 26th: conjunct Mars (4 deg)
- Jul 28th: inconjunct Juno Rx (5 deg Capricorn)
- Aug 1st: square Pallas (9 deg Taurus)
- Aug 5th: inconjunct Neptune Rx (13 deg Pisces)
- Aug 7th: Full Moon eclipse (15 deg Aquarius)
- Aug 9th: inconjunct Pluto Rx (17 deg Capricorn)
- Aug 10th: sextile Jupiter (18 deg Libra)
- Aug 12th: trine Black Moon Lilith (20 deg Sagittarius)
- Aug 13th: trine Saturn Rx (21 deg Sagittarius)
- Aug 16th: conjunct the North Node (24 deg)
- Aug 20th: inconjunct Chiron Rx (27 deg Pisces)
- Aug 21st: trine Uranus Rx (28 deg Aries)
- Aug 21st: New Moon eclipse (28 deg)
- Aug 22nd: Virgo ingress