Are you happy with the way things are right now? If not, what are you going to do about it?
Possibilities are opening up as Venus moves into Sagittarius today. She's enthusiastic and optimistic as she takes all the lessons she learned in Scorpio and applies them to everyone she meets. Sagittarius is about exploration, discovery and the sheer joy of possibility.
It's definitely a shift from intensely focused Scorpio. Romantic/financial matters that held the power of life and death suddenly seem inconsequential. You may find yourself moving on, moving up, letting go and relaxing. Venus is also conjunct Mercury and trine Uranus in Aries right now so detachment and freedom are the number one priorities.
Here's some things to do while Venus moves through Sagittarius:
- Stop analyzing and just do it - ask him/her out, tell your lover how you really feel (go for honest rather than insensitive).
- Stop obsessing over Mr./Ms. Unavailable and consider going out with someone who is not your type but who is totally into you.
- Stop obsessing over your appearance- you have bigger things to think about now.
- Stop dwelling on how grim your financial situation is - everybody's financial situation is grim right now so what can you do to improve things?
- Pick something you've never tried before but have always wanted to experience and start brainstorming ways you can make it happen.
I'm not trying to be glib. Life is painful for many people and it's not fair. But the fact is that Sagittarius is the sign of faith, hope and expansion. There's positive energy available and it's up to you to do something with it. It's about more than just kicking back and having fun....it's about honestly exploring (Sagittarius) your personal values (Venus) in whatever area resonates for you. Could be love, money, appearance, security, relating to others, etc.
Venus will be in Sagittarius until November 26th.