Venus retrograde in Gemini is underway (read about it here and here). It's a schedule packed with concentrated karmic turning points. There are two eclipses plus a super rare Venus Occultation, all jammed into the retrograde period:
- May 20th: New Moon Solar Eclipse at 0 degrees Gemini
- June 4th: Full Moon Lunar Eclipse at 14 degrees Sagittarius
- June 5th: Venus Occultation (Venus crosses the face of the Sun) at 15 degrees Gemini
This post will focus on the Solar Eclipse. But stay tuned over the next week for posts on the Lunar Eclipse and Venus/Sun alignment.
Ok; about this upcoming eclipse. We know that Solar Eclipses are mega new beginnings. This one will fall (appropriately) at the very start of Gemini. So think new agenda, new chapter, new way of listening and learning and making choices. Gemini is the information/communication sign so the eclipse could offer a big reveal. It won't be falling close to Venus retrograde but it could still push that karmic relationship agenda ahead. It might trigger the entrance of a past-life lover into your life. Or maybe you'll discover something about a past relationship.
This eclipse will throw a square to Neptune at 3 degrees Pisces. Truth (Gemini) will be challenged (square) by illusions/ideals/lies (Neptune). What you thought you knew could be blasted to smithereens (eclipses are merciless). Note that this applies to self-deception as well. On the bright side, it could kick off an intensely creative period/project for you. The key will be seeing beyond the veil and deciding what to do with the new information.
Some ways this Solar Eclipse could manifest:
- Discovering old love letters/emails that shatter an illusion (or confirm what you sensed)
- Being presented with a new opportunity that is not what it seems: make sure you read between the lines and scrutinize the fine print before you sign anything
- Having two relationship/financial/creative options and knowing you must select the one that's real
If I had to sum up this Solar Eclipse in one sentence, it would be "Choosing the Truth". Forget what you know and look at the facts instead.
If you have planets between 0-3 degrees Gemini, Pisces, Sagittarius or Virgo, you'll be in the hot seat.