Mercury in Aquarius goes direct (at 18 degrees) on February 28th. That's forward momentum concerning communication, plans, ideas. But Mars goes retrograde (at 27 degrees Libra) on March 1st. And on March 2nd, Saturn goes retrograde at 23 degrees Scorpio.
Communication moves forward, but actions (Mars) will be delayed. And you may have to step back from certain restrictions (Saturn) for the time being. One step forward, two steps back.
I feel this is the moment to remind everyone that retrogrades do not mean you need to put your life on hold. You have to keep living, and some delays/re-runs happen for a reason. Even starting something brand new (an Rx no-no according to some astrologers) is not a cut and dried issue; I wrote this post about new initiatives during Rx periods.
Mercury direct should give you clarity and answers. That's excellent, because you'll be armed with clear information when dealing with Mars and Saturn Rx. I'll write separate posts on Mars and Saturn (including Mars Rx and the Nodes in Libra/Aries) over the next couple of days. But for now, keep the following in mind:
- Aquarius (in your chart) is where you can move forward with knowledge or answers. There's progress here, in intellectual/theoretical areas.
- Libra (in your your chart) is where you may encounter delays or slowdowns involving physical action or empirical initiatives.
- Scorpio (in your chart) is where you may have to reconsider certain limits, or figure out how to deal with your current reality, before you can move forward.
You'll have the answers, but the real-life applications for those answers will not be quick or easy. You won't be able to rush things during this period. Mars will go direct on May 19th, and Saturn will go direct on July 20th; the most intensive delays will occur between March 2nd and May 19th.
Those of you with planets/angles/Nodes (natal or Progressed) at the following degrees will feel these shifts most strongly:
- 18-19 or 22-23 degrees Scorpio, Aquarius, Taurus or Leo
- 27-29 degrees Libra, Aries, Cancer, Capricorn