On March 17th, Mercury (communication/information) enters Pisces (dreams, transcendence, secrets). Mercury moved into this sign on January 31st, but then it went retrograde (on February 6th) and backed into Aquarius. This time around, unfinished issues from January will be re-activated and should reach a conclusion. Mercury will approach a conjunction with Neptune (Pisces' ruler) which will be exact on March 22nd. Logic will mix with fantasy, and what's unspoken will be given a voice. What's meant to be said will emerge naturally, but there's also potential for misunderstandings or misguided promises. March 20th sees the Sun entering Aries, kicking off the Spring Equinox and lighting the fuse for April's Cardinal Cross.
Mercury enters your hidden sector, stirring up background information that was hinted at when Mercury went Rx. As it approaches Neptune, you'll do better if you rely on intuition rather than logic. You'll see what you need to understand if you read between the lines. As the Sun enters your sign, the fuse will be lit and you'll feel the acceleration towards April's Grand Cardinal Cross; you'll be expected to step up and respond to whatever comes at you. Know that the Sun's energy gives you an edge.
- Areas where hidden/intuitive information will be important: secrets, dreams, unrevealed potentials, healing, isolation, prayer, meditation
- Areas that will be in the spotlight: external identity, appearance, energy, confidence, ambition
Mercury in your social sector picks up where it left off when it went Rx. Words and ideas exchanged with others (or about others) have the dual potential to be compassionate or misleading. Mercury's union with Neptune is fantastic for expressing your creativity to the public, or for apologizing. But make sure that what is said reflects what is actually meant (this influence makes it very easy for people to hear what they want). If you have an important message to express to a large group, a creative/empathetic/spiritual approach will work best. As the Sun enters your hidden sector, you may pull back to re-group, spend time alone or heal. Alternatively, the Sun may shed light on something that was previously hidden.
- Areas where hidden/intuitive information will be important: friends, groups, the general public
- Areas that will be in the spotlight: dreams, private matters, secrets, healing, quiet time, privacy
Mercury (your ruler) in your career sector can give you a chance to move forward with work matters/meetings that were left hanging as it went Rx. You may not be entirely comfortable with Neptune's influence, but know that this can be a chance to explore your future dream career or path. All work communication will have room for misinterpretation, so listen/speak carefully. Pay attention to what management is not saying. The Sun's entrance into your social sector can boost your contacts with others, or bring new connections your way. If there's something you want the public to see, now's the time.
- Areas where hidden/intuitive information will be important: career, job search, professional image/reputation, dealings with management, presentations, meetings
- Areas that will be in the spotlight: friends, groups, the general public, public forums
Mercury in your opportunities sector puts you in back in touch with a distant or new development that was hinted at when Mercury went Rx. Neptune's energy urges you to dream big, and communicate those dreams to others. This is a fabulous chance to reach further with creative/empathetic ideas. However, issues involving legal matters/education (or anything requiring logic and clarity) should be reviewed carefully. The Sun in your career sector puts you in charge of your professional future. It's time to mobilize your ambitions and consider what your next step is. Issues around status, achievement and reputation may become increasingly important as you accelerate towards April's Cardinal Cross.
- Areas where hidden/intuitive information will be important: long distance travel, education, legal matters, publishing, mentors, foreign affairs
- Areas that will be in the spotlight: career, future goals, dealings with management, public reputation, job search, external status
Mercury enters your sector of shared resources, bringing up information around intimacy or money (that first came to light when Mercury went Rx). Neptune's influence suggests that discussions (with a partner) that call for a high level of sensitivity/privacy should go well. But issues (especially financial ones) that involve attention to details or signing important documents should be watched closely. This influence can also be an excellent time to begin counselling. The Sun (your ruler) in your opportunities sector urges you to explore, expand and take a chance. You may feel the urge to escape, or push your boundaries and see what you're really capable of.
- Areas where hidden/intuitive information will be important: physical/emotional intimacy, taxes, debts, loans, your partner's finances, psychological issues, exploration of taboo topics, research
- Areas that will be in the spotlight: long distance travel, education, legal matters, publishing, exploration, ideals, beliefs
As Mercury (your ruler) enters your partnership sector, watch for relationship discussions/information (that first came to light when Mercury went Rx) to make a reappearance. Now you can wrap up those discussions, and Neptune's influence suggests that forgiving, forgetting and letting go are important themes. Romantic words/hopes can be beautiful, but be wary about any promises made. Wait for proof, and don't try to pin your partner down to any specifics during this influence. The Sun's entrance into your sector of shared resources can put the focus on tax time, your spending/saving, or what you and your partner are sharing. What you can't fix or control may also be hi-lighted; know that your best efforts are more than enough.
- Areas where hidden/intuitive information will be important: partnerships (romantic/professional), what you project onto others
- Areas that will be in the spotlight:debts, taxes, loans, your partner's finances, physical/emotional intimacy
Mercury enters your sector of routine, drawing your attention to details that were left unfinished when Mercury went Rx. Neptune's influence can point to unclear work tasks that need to be addressed, or miscommunications/secrets with co-workers. Solutions may appear from unlikely sources, or problems may dissolve with little effort on your part. Regarding health, diagnoses may be unclear, or intuition may alert you to what's wrong. Focusing on facts/figures may also be quite difficult under this influence. The Sun in your partnership sector pushes you to consider a partner, potential partner, or your relationship to others. Since this is business as usual for you, it's worth considering how the added emphasis brings up your projections onto others. Rather than simply putting "them" first, think about what's actually going on. The Sun's energy may accelerate a relationship issue in preparation for April's Cardinal Cross.
- Areas where hidden/intuitive information will be important: tasks, solutions, co-workers, routine, service, health, diet, exercise
- Areas that will be in the spotlight: partnerships, your relationship goals, projections
Mercury in your sector of self-expression brings up an issue that may have been dropped when Mercury went Rx. Neptune's energy increases romantic/creative communication (or creative inspiration), so this is definitely the time to put yourself out there. Enjoy the moment, but don't take any romantic promises too seriously. The Sun in your sector of routine can herald a busy, energetic time. There will be more on your plate, but you'll have the energy to handle it. This is an ideal spring cleaning influence; you may be in the mood to overhaul your immediate environment/desk/office. Health/exercise issues can come up; you may feel like starting fresh or ramping up your exercise routine.
- Areas where hidden/intuitive information will be important: creativity (especially writing and music), romance, children
- Areas that will be in the spotlight: work tasks, co-workers, duties, health, diet, exercise
Mercury enters your domestic sector, stirring up a family discussion that was left incomplete when Mercury went Rx. Mercury and Neptune point to issues around family illness/addiction, but also a final goodbye. Be cautious if you're going to sign any documents related to buying/selling/renting a home; certain details may require clarification. The Sun in your sector of self expression boosts your charm, creativity and urge to play. Get out and have some fun, or show off what you've got.
- Areas where hidden/intuitive information will be important: home, family, renting, relocating, mortgages, renovations, home businesses
- Areas that will be in the spotlight: new romance, creativity, parties, getting attention, children
Mercury enters your communication sector, bringing up a discussion or piece of information that you might have forgotten when Mercury went Rx. What was discarded or overlooked may now re-surface, and Neptune's energy pushes you to consider what's not obvious. All exchanges of information will be heavily influenced by ideals, projections, emotions or confusion. You'll do best if you express yourself with compassion (rather than logic) and if you allow discussions to happen (rather than forcing them). The Sun in your domestic sector lights the spark that could change your foundation. As April's Grand Cardinal Cross draws nearer, watch for family/domestic concerns to accelerate. Movement away from the past is a strong possibility, whether you'll relocating or simply clearing out old habits/values that have no place in your world anymore.
- Areas where hidden/intuitive information will be important: emails, discussions, first meetings, phone calls
- Areas that will be in the spotlight: home, family, relocation, buying/selling property, renovating, home businesses
Mercury moves into your sector of personal resources, bringing up forgotten/incomplete information (from when Mercury went Rx) about money or security. Financial ideas/discussions may be pushed forward now, along with an answer. You may also move forward with creative/alternative ideas about how to boost your emotional/financial security, but Neptune's energy suggests you won't be solely focused on cold, hard cash. Watch for inspiration about how to do what you love, and make a living from it. The Sun's entrance into your communication sector pushes you to speak up, while accelerating the pace of all incoming messages/conversations.
- Areas where hidden/intuitive information will be important: earned money, alternative sources of income, emotional satisfaction/security, personal values
- Areas that will be in the spotlight: emails, discussions, phone calls, writing, introductions, speeches
Mercury re-enters your sign, and its union with Neptune can spark an epiphany regarding your purpose or path. This could be the moment when you find the right words, or a pivotal conversation flows in the right direction. Important announcements can also occur, and you'll be directly plugged into any unspoken meanings. Trust your intuition on this one. The Sun in your security sector fires up your ambition regarding self-worth and financial/emotional compensation.
- Areas where hidden/intuitive information will be important: communication, ideas, expression of dreams/hopes, identity, purpose
- Areas that will be in the spotlight: earned money, emotional security, personal values