March 24th to 26th sees a hopeful trine between Mercury (communication and ideas) in Pisces and Jupiter (expansion) in Cancer. This energy supports big, dreamy ideas and receptive conversations. Opportunity lies with empathy and intuition. March 27th to 29th features an encouraging trine between Venus in Aquarius and Mars Rx in Libra, suggesting that harmony can be achieved with indirect action, or no action at all. But Venus will also be hit by a square from Saturn Rx in Scorpio for these few days, so there will be roadblocks, frustrations or limits on what you can attract/receive. Overall, this is week to stay receptive, go slow and use a softer approach. Accept denials with grace and move on; this is not the time to fight for what you want.
Mercury in your hidden sector trines Jupiter in your domestic sector, suggesting support (for what’s unspoken) from family members. Your best ideas will grow in private; this energy is especially encouraging for expanding a home business or doing some psychological exploration of childhood/family patterns. Venus in your social sector is supported by Mars Rx (your ruler) in your partnerships sector, indicating encouragement in relationships (platonic and romantic) especially if you’re willing to pull back and cooperate (it’s up to you to accept the olive branch, or take the next step in the social dance). But Venus’ square to Saturn Rx in your sector of shared resources indicates that what’s underneath the surface of relationships will be frustrating. You may experience restrictions on what you can give/want to give, or someone else may be unwilling to share.
- Areas that will harmonize: secrets, intuition blend with family, home businesses, childhood issues, relocating/friendships, group relationships blend with partnerships
- Areas where you’ll experience blocks: friendships, group relationships, public image will be challenged by debts, taxes, loans, your partner’s finances or intimacy
Mercury in your social sector harmonizes with Jupiter in your communication sector, signalling an excellent time to speak out, make new friends or make a public presentation. This is also a good for sales. Venus (your ruler) in your career sector trines Mars Rx in your sector of routine, putting you in the right place at the right time. Your efforts (especially if you’re going back over something) will be noticed by those in authority. Co-worker relationships can also flourish, and your energy level should be right in line with what you need to accomplish. But Venus’ square to Saturn Rx in your relationship sector suggests partnership rules/commitments may get in the way of professional networking/relationships; it may be a case of what your partner “allows” you to do, or how they feel about your professional image. Be cautious if you’re indulging in work flirtations.
- Areas that will harmonize: public announcements, friends, group activities will blend with new and expanding ideas/work relationships, networking, career goals will blend with physical energy, work tasks, co-worker relationships
- Areas where you’ll experience blocks: public status, career ambitions, networking will be be challenged by a committed partnership (romantic or professional)
Mercury (your ruler) in your career sector is boosted by Jupiter in your security sector, indicating career ideas/conversations with management can bring you more money or personal satisfaction. This is the time to schedule meetings with higher-ups or promote your ideas. Venus in your opportunities sector trines Mars Rx in your sector of self-expression, urging you to reach out and show others what you have. It may be time to give a new/long-distance romance or creative project a second shot. Or, you may find that by pulling back in your pursuit, you end up attracting what/whom you wanted after all. But Venus’ square to Saturn in your sector of routine and health, suggests that you’ll still have to play by the rules; certain restrictions in your daily life will not allow you complete freedom.
- Areas that will harmonize: career and public status will blend with finances, emotional security/new romance, creativity, issues with children will blend with long-distance travel, education, legal matters, publishing
- Areas where you’ll experience blocks: long-distance travel, education, legal matters, publishing will be challenged by health issues, work, duties
Mercury in your opportunities sector trines Jupiter in your sign, giving you a green light to ask, explore or expose your words to a larger audience. Think big, as big as you possibly can, and then follow through on those ideas. Venus in your sector of shared resources trines Mars Rx in your domestic sector, suggesting that private financial/intimacy matters can be worked out with a partner. This may involve revisiting a domestic issue, or biting your tongue. But Venus’ square to Saturn in your sector of self-expression indicates that issues involving children or freedom of expression may put a crimp in emotional or financial resources. There’s only so much to go around at this point, so spend/share wisely.
- Areas that will harmonize: long distance travel, education, legal matters, publishing will blend with new opportunities, growth, public attention/ debts, taxes, loans, your partner’s finances, intimacy will blend with domestic issues
- Areas where you’ll experience blocks: debts, taxes, loans, your partner’s finances, intimacy will be challenged by responsibilities to children, rules about creative projects, limits on personal freedom or personal goals
Mercury in your sector of shared resources trines Jupiter in your hidden sector, opening up difficult/sensitive conversations about money or intimacy. Solutions/assistance can materialize from surprising or secret sources, and it may be easier to say or uncover what was previously obscured. Venus in your partnership sector trines Mars Rx in your communication sector, boosting attraction and romance in an established or new relationship. Words should flow easily, as long as you’re able to step back and be more subtle in your responses. Venus’ square to Saturn Rx in your domestic sector suggests that relationship tension may arise from increased responsibilities at home, or with family. Communication is the key to get you through this one.
- Areas that will harmonize: debts, taxes, loans, your partner’s finances, intimacy will blend with hidden potentials, background assistance/relationships, romance will blend with communication
- Areas where you’ll experience blocks: partnerships and romance will be challenged by family/domestic obligations, rules, duties
Mercury (your ruler) in your partnership sector trines Jupiter in your social sector, opening up relationship conversations, as well as your perspective on a current relationship issue. The input of outsiders can help, as can broadening your social circle and giving each other room to breath. Venus in your sector of work/routine trines Mars Rx in your security sector, indicating that a reevaluation of the actions you’re taking to earn more/feel better can work to your benefit. You may get assistance from co-workers, or find that solutions/health issues unfold as you step back and slow down. Venus’ square to Saturn Rx in your communication sector points to frustrations/delays (regarding work tasks or health issues)because you may not get all the information you need. Know that you can’t squeeze the facts out of others.
- Areas that will harmonize: romance, relationships will blend with friends, groups, increased social freedom/ health, co-worker relationships, duties will blend with earned finances, emotional security
- Areas where you’ll experience blocks: health, co-worker relationships, duties will be challenged by communication difficulties or lack of information
Mercury in your sector of routine trines Jupiter in your career sector, blending career advancement or positive attention from management with your day-to-day efforts, awareness or solutions. What you say/learn as part of your daily routine can manoeuvre you into a prime position. Don’t underestimate hints or ideas that are not fully formed; speak up anyway. Venus (your ruler) in your sector of self-expression trines Mars Rx in your sign, suggesting the return of a past attraction or creative opportunity. You have another shot at success/romance, even as Venus squares Saturn in your security sector. What trips you up may be a lack of money or confidence. If you’re waiting for someone else to supply what you need, know that they will not give you everything you want. How far you take this depends on how much you’re willing to do without. Consider what you have to give, or if you’re stretched too thin.
- Areas that will harmonize: career, public status will blend with health, co-worker relationships, tasks, details/new romance, creativity, issues with children will blend with indirect actions or reconsidering past efforts
- Areas where you’ll experience blocks:new romance, creativity, children will be challenged by lack of money or emotional resources
Mercury in your sector of self-expression trines Jupiter in your opportunities sector, giving you a chance to advance, reach out or try something new. Whether you want to learn more, see more, explore or impact more people, this is your chance. Venus in your domestic sector trines Mars Rx in your hidden sector, suggesting that a home or family matter can improve if you look deeper, reconsider or pay close attention to a hidden potential. You may have felt frustrated by your inability to act lately, but there’s support (or reasons to pull back) nearby. However, Venus’ square to Saturn in your sign indicates that it may still be slow going regarding a home business, relocation, renovation or domestic relationship. You may not be able to control or compel, but you can still make progress. See what a softer approach brings you.
- Areas that will harmonize: new romance, children, creativity will blend with long-distance travel, education, legal matters, publishing/home, family will blend with background or subtle efforts
- Areas where you’ll experience blocks: home and family matters will be frustrated by external rules, responsibilities or your efforts to control things
Mercury in your domestic sector trines Jupiter (your ruler) in your sector of shared resources, indicating that growth/freedom in the areas of intimacy or finances can get the conversation flowing at home. Whether you have more to share, or see a light at the end of the tunnel, it’s time to talk about relocating, family issues or home payments. Venus in your communication sector trines Mars Rx in your social sector, giving a further boost to harmonious discussions, especially if friends/groups/acquaintances are involved. Watch for opportunities to apologize or revisit a social issue. However, Venus’ square to Saturn Rx in your hidden sector shows that there will be a few obstacles around saying goodbye or walking away from a major chapter in your life. You, or someone else, is not quite ready to let go.
- Areas that will harmonize: domestic and family conversations will blend with issues around debts, taxes, loans, your partner’s finances or intimacy/friends, groups, public relations will blend with communication
- Areas where you’ll experience blocks: communication will be challenged by efforts to move on or say goodbye
Mercury in your communication sector trines Jupiter in your partnership sector, giving you a green light on all relationship discussions. New or potential partnerships (romantic or business) can see communication-driven progress, as partners will be open to what you have to say. Venus in your sector of personal resources trines Mars Rx in your career sector, suggesting that delays or backtracking on a project, job search or career goal can actually benefit you (financially or emotionally). There’s more opportunity if you look deeper. But Venus’ square to Saturn Rx (your ruler) in your social sector suggests that not everyone will be on your side; public rules/restrictions (or your social position) indicate that you’ll have to prove yourself, or accept that there are some areas where you won’t receive social acceptance.
- Areas that will harmonize: communication will blend with all one on one partnerships/career or professional status will blend with emotional and financial security
- Areas where you’ll experience blocks: emotional or financial security will be challenged by friends, group affiliations or social status
Mercury in your sector of personal resources trines Jupiter in your sector of routine, suggesting ideas/conversations about money or personal security will be boosted by your work, daily tasks or opportunities for more work. This influence also indicates positive news about health. Venus in your sign trines Mars Rx in your opportunities sector, urging you to take another look, or a step back from, issues around long distance travel, education, legal matters or publishing. Before you attempt to push forward in these areas (or give up) consider how an indirect approach will benefit you. Long distance romance is a possibility. However, Venus’ square to Saturn Rx in your career sector suggests that career responsibilities/rules may feel oppressive, and put some limits on your freedom. Pull back and focus on the essentials.
- Areas that will harmonize: financial or emotional security will blend with routine, work tasks, health/new or distant opportunities will blend with romance, self-esteem and attraction
- Areas where you’ll experience blocks: romance, self-esteem, attraction will be challenged by career limits or responsibilities
Mercury in your sign trines Jupiter in your sector of self-expression, urging you to open up and say it, write it or find a way to get your words out there. There is maximum potential for you to make a successful leap (especially in the areas of new romance, creativity or children). Go with what inspires or excites you. Venus in your hidden sector trines Mars Rx in your sector of shared resources, suggesting a secret potential or undeveloped desire will have more fuel added to it. What you thought was over, forgotten or cold (especially in the areas of intimacy or shared finances) is about to get a second wind. But Venus’ square to Saturn Rx in your sector of opportunities suggests that you can only push this one so far. There is limited room for expansion; don’t try to venture into new territory just yet.
- Areas that will harmonize: all communication and expression of ideas will blend with creativity, new romance or issues with children/hidden or undeveloped potentials will blend with intimacy, debts, taxes, loans or your partner’s finances
- Areas will you’ll experience blocks: hidden or undeveloped potentials will be challenged by limits on how far you can venture into new territory (especially in the areas of long-distance travel, education, legal matters or publishing)