The potent Aries New Moon on March 30th can be viewed as a preview of April’s Grand Cardinal Cross. It will activate three planets involved in the Cross: Uranus (surprise and liberation) in Aries, Jupiter (expansion) in Cancer and Pluto (power) in Capricorn. New beginnings will be sudden, upsetting or freeing. Ready or not, they will also be mandatory. Whether you’re launching, or being launched, your best approach is to move and stay in the moment. Venus (love, money, values, self-esteem) enters Pisces on April 5th, adding the energy of empathy, healing, transcendence and sacrifice to Venus issues. This works best in the current, highly charged environment if you allow grudges, old hurts and insecurities to dissolve; you don’t want anything dragging you down in April.
The New Moon (along with Uranus in your sign) triggers Pluto in your career sector, and Jupiter in your domestic sector. Watch for seismic shifts in your career, family life or personal status. An unexpected proposal, relocation or job change could emerge. Or, you may decide that it’s time to break free of what has been, in favour of what might be. Know that this may involve direct challenges from those in power (or those with something to lose). Venus slips into your hidden sector, encouraging private exploration of dreams, romance or creative potentials that aren’t quite ready for release.
- Watch for a major new chapter involving: career, home, family, future goals, public identity, public status
- Areas where you can attract what you desire: secrets, dreams, meditation, faith, belief, intuition
The New Moon in your hidden sector triggers Jupiter (in your communications sector) and Pluto (in your sector of opportunities). These changes will unfold in your blind-spot, pushing you into a new chapter before you’re fully aware of what’s going on. In reality, these changes have been simmering beneath the surface for awhile, but the reveal of hidden information/issues can be triggered by an announcement, conversation or legal document. Whatever comes out into the open is going to be part of your new world, so get used to it. Venus (your ruler) enters your social sector, opening up new possibilities for romance or mutually beneficial (and idealistic) associations.
- Watch for a major new chapter involving: something that’s been ignored, overlooked or hidden
- Areas where you can attract what you desire: friends, groups, acquaintances, public image
The New Moon in your social sector triggers Jupiter (in your security sector) and Pluto (in your sector of shared resources). A surprise public announcement/event or abrupt shift in a friendship can rattle you, or be driven by your security fears. Financial shifts can be sudden and beyond your control, but a financial windfall/gift is also a possibility. Know that others will be driving events, so your best bet is to stay alert, avoid power struggles and be ready to act fast. Venus enters your career sector, putting you in a favourable light with management/clients, and boosting your networking potential. There is also a possibility for blurred boundaries between career and romance.
- Watch for a major new chapter involving: public reputation, friends/group associations, finances, public versus private matters
- Areas where you can attract what you desire: career, future goals, relations with management
The New Moon in your career sector triggers Jupiter in your sign and Pluto in your relationship sector. This could be the moment where you make an ambitious leap, or see your future shift dramatically. A new job or unexpected shift in status is a strong possibility, and it will be driven by your expanding sense of what you can accomplish. Watch for competition or challenges from a partner (romantic or business). Whether they push you further than you think you’re ready to go, or resist the changes in your life, your partner is going through their own upheavals. Hopefully, the two of you can evolve together. Single Cancerians may encounter a life-altering, romantic attraction. Venus moves into your opportunities sector, opening your eyes to what or who is new/dreamy. Reach out and explore (long-distance romance or creative efforts are hi-lighted) as these developments can blend beautifully with your expanding sense of possibility.
- Watch for a major new chapter involving: career, future goals, personal accomplishments
- Areas where you can attract what you desire: long distance romance, long distance travel, education, legal matters, publishing, teaching, ideals
The New Moon in your opportunities sector triggers Jupiter in your hidden sector and Pluto in your sector of work and health. What’s unusual or (previously) distant may now explode into your life. This is an opportunity, but it will disrupt (or be challenged by) a health/work issue or current obligation. However, the net result will be an overhaul of your daily existence. Venus enters your sector of shared resources, making physical/emotional intimacy sweeter, or easing some of your financial stress. Sharing and assistance from others is emphasized.
- Watch for a major new chapter involving: long distance travel, education, legal matters, publishing, ideals, mentoring, teaching
- Areas where you can attract what you desire: taxes, debts, loans, your partner’s finances, intimacy
The New Moon in your sector of shared resources triggers Pluto in your sector of self-expression and Jupiter in your social sector. Private changes/disruptions (involving shared finances or intimacy) will be driven by public expansion, new associations or your drive to create something precious. This can be an especially illuminating Moon for buried issues, but you can also feel blindsided. Help from others is not only available, it’s essential; don’t try to handle this by yourself. Venus enters your partnership sector, increasing romantic harmony and empathy in a new or existing relationship. If you’re single, you’ll find that your powers of attraction are amplified, creating some wonderfully idealistic encounters.
- Watch for a major new chapter involving: debts, taxes, loans, your partner’s finances, physical/emotional intimacy, psychological issues
- Areas where you can attract what you desire: partnerships, romantic attraction
The New Moon in your partnership sector triggers Jupiter in your career sector and Pluto in your domestic sector. Relationship changes (a surprising start, finish or revelation) will result from, or be driven by, your push for success, expansion or relocation. Your foundations (at work and home) are shifting, and your love life will not remain static. Others will respond to your increased expectations. Pay attention to a partner’s reactions, because they are the mirror that shows how far you’ve come. Venus (your ruler) enters your sector of routine, making health and work matters more harmonious, but also increasing the temptation to sacrifice your time, energy or resources. Make sure you leave something for yourself.
- Watch for a major new chapter involving: romantic or business partnerships
- Areas where you can attract what you desire: co-worker relationships, health, routine, tasks, obligations
The New Moon in your sector of routine triggers Jupiter in your opportunities sector, and Pluto in your communication sector. A message, announcement or new opportunity can shift your daily environment onto a whole new level. Health issues or a sudden diagnosis can pop up, new tasks can be throw at you, or surprising problems (with equally surprising solutions) can come out of nowhere. If you have a set routine, be prepared to make changes. Venus enters your sector of self-expression, bringing dreamy flirtations, creative inspiration or the urge to kick back and indulge/escape. Enjoy this influence, knowing that your magnetism is at a high point.
- Watch for a major new chapter involving: health, co-worker relationships, work tasks, daily routines, obligations
- Areas where you can attract what you desire: flirtations, parties, creative/artistic projects, children/pregnancy
The New Moon in your sector of self-expression triggers Pluto in your security sector and Jupiter in your sector of shared resources. An opportunity to launch yourself will probably feel exciting, nerve wracking and awesome, all at once. Whether this is a new romance, creative project or a new chapter in general, it’s got your stamp all over it. This one is about you, and no one else. Financial assistance or increased confidence in your ability to thrive may be playing a role; know that the bigger picture involves a permanent transformation of what you need (financially and emotionally) to survive. Venus in your domestic sector can ease all domestic/family issues; letting go can feel like a relief (and others should be understanding). Alternatively, you may feel like retreating into your own space and feathering your nest as a blend of healing/self-nurturing.
- Watch for a major new chapter involving: creative projects, children, new romance, self-actualization
- Areas where you can attract what you desire: home, family, relocation, home business
The New Moon in your domestic sector triggers Jupiter in your relationship sector and Pluto in your sign. An unplanned relocation/renovation, abrupt change in domestic routine or a family issue (that detonates a stagnant situation) could be on the menu. Watch for partnership growth, or an increased push for relationship freedom, to add to the momentum. A major section of your past is falling away, and will continue to shrink in the rearview mirror, as you move into April. Fortunately, Pluto in your sign has prepared you for this, with its excavations over the past, few months. Venus enters your communication sector, giving your words charm/empathy. Your chances of talking someone into something are increased, but this energy can also be used for truly hearing what other people are saying. Alternatively, relationships with neighbours or siblings can become more harmonious or forgiving.
- Watch for a major new chapter involving: home, family, home business
- Areas where you can attract what you desire: discussions, emails, phone calls, meetings, short journeys, dealings with neighbours/siblings
The New Moon in your communication sector triggers Pluto in your hidden sector and Jupiter in your sector of routine. A surprise announcement, conversation or piece of information can abruptly shift you onto another track. Whether you’re on the receiving end, or the one delivering the news, watch for reverberations in your daily routine, work tasks or health issues. A diagnosis or trip to the doctor can be especially enlightening. This could involve more work or an unexpected opportunity to let go of an obligation. For those of you wanting to jump -start your health/exercise regime, this influence is ideal (especially if you announce your intentions or put them into writing). Alternatively, issues involving a sibling/neighbours could catch you off guard. Venus in your security sector allows you to enjoy a financial or emotional bonus, or an opportunity to draw what you need into your life.
- Watch for a major new chapter involving: discussions, emails, information, meetings, announcements, signed documents, siblings, neighbours
- Areas where you can attract what you desire: earned finances, relationship security, self-esteem
The New Moon in your security sector triggers Pluto in your social sector and Jupiter in your sector of self-expression. A financial change can involve a surprising bonus, opportunity for additional income, or warning that you need to spend less/tighten your belt. Your emotional security can also be rattled, even if events are positive. This can feel like too much of good thing, or you may have to launch a creative project (or respond to a romantic overture) before you feel ready. Whatever happens, know that you already have everything you need to make it work. Venus in your sign should help as it increases your magnetism, charm and ability to be in the right place at the perfect time. Step out and know that you’ve got positive energy on your side; others will find your sensitivity/dreaminess/empathy very appealing.
- Watch for a major new chapter involving: earned money, emotional security, sources of income, self-esteem, personal values
- Areas where you can attract what you desire: just do what comes naturally (be yourself).