This week is jam-packed with influences. From July 27th to 28th, Venus (love, money, values) in Cancer opposes Pluto Rx (power and transformation) in Capricorn, triggering intensified desire, attraction, security or control issues. Then, from July 28th to August 1st, Venus will move into a jarring square with Uranus Rx in Aries, adding an unexpected jolt to Pluto’s intensification. Together, these influences suggest that all Venus themes will be brief but important reminders of the bigger transformations that Uranus and Pluto have been stirring up. Security and possessiveness will be challenged. But Venus will be part of a stable Grand Water Trine (also from July 28th to August 1st) that includes Saturn in Scorpio and Chiron Rx in Pisces. If things become overwhelming, you can fall back on what you already know, what you’ve been working on, and what has a proven track record. Chiron indicates that you can help yourself (or others) if you keep your focus on Saturn’s limits, boundaries or rules. The volatile square between Mars in Scorpio and Jupiter in Leo (that began on yesterday’s New Moon) will continue to intensify until August 1st, and Mercury (communication/information) will ping this square (from July 31st to August 2nd) as it moves into Leo on July 31st.Mercury conjunct Jupiter/square Mars indicates big ideas, with an undertone of challenge. This is the “do it my way or else” statement cloaked in the glitter of jovial optimism. Words will pack a punch, so use them with care (whether you’re initiating an idea or reacting to one).
Venus in your domestic sector opposes Pluto Rx in your career sector, triggering push/pull between private issues and big-picture ambitions. Power struggles with someone who outranks you can leave you feeling exposed. Then again, your desire for someone/something can also be stoked. Mars (your ruler) in your sector of shared resources squares Jupiter and Mercury in your sector of self-expression, which will only serve to pump up your drive for recognition or romance.You’ll want to say it/write it/express yourself in order to get what you want. Choose your words carefully, because compulsion may override logic. As Venus hits Uranus Rx (in your sign) with a tense square, you may feel impatient, edgy and ready for change on the home front, or unnerved by the pace of developments. Venus’ trine to Saturn in your sector of shared resources, and Chiron Rx in your hidden sector will create a platform of support or empathy, urging you to turn to others (family, advisors, someone you trust) for advice or financial help.
- Where you’ll feel the most change: home, family, home business, domestic issues
- Where you’ll find support: hidden/background areas, someone you’re intimate with, financial advisors, counsellors, family members
- Use caution when you feel compelled to demand or react: shared finances, intimacy, new romance, attention, creative efforts
Venus (your ruler) in your communication sector opposes Pluto Rx in your sector of opportunities, suggesting pressure to sign, agree or answer. You may want somethingvery much, but will feel like the control is out of your hands. Mars (in your partnership sector) squares Jupiter/Mercury in your domestic sector, suggesting partnership disagreements/pressure centred around domestic growth/family matters/relocation.When Venus squares Uranus Rx in your hidden sector, you may surprise everyone (including yourself) when you say what you really want. Venus’ trine to Saturn (in your relationship sector) and Chiron Rx (in your social sector) suggests that the best path forward will involve taking everyone’s interests into consideration; your partner, your friends, your associates, the public. Other people can offer guidance if you look up from your immediate concerns. How you deliver the message is the issue.
- Where you’ll feel the most change: discussions, meetings, emails, phone calls, issues with siblings, signing documents, answers
- Where you’ll find support: partners (business or romantic) friends, groups, the public
- Use caution when you feel compelled to demand or react:all domestic/family concerns, partnership issues
Venus in your sector of personal resources opposes Pluto Rx in your sector of shared resources, amping up the intensity around money and intimacy. Your desire for financial/emotional security is valid, but the response you get may leave you feeling insecure/wanting more. As Mars in your sector of routine squares Jupiter and Mercury (your ruler) in your communication sector, you’ll find the courage to demand what you feel is appropriate. Whether it’s a medical or work issue, you’ll be ready to ask for more. Just be aware that others may be challenged by your requests. When Venus squares Uranus Rx in your social sector, you may be tempted to act out, take a risk or throw all your eggs in one basket. Alternatively, you may be rattled by an external development (from friends, acquaintances, or the public) that blindsides you.A calm approach will benefit you, as Venus trines Saturn in your sector of routine and Chiron Rx in your career sector. Things like budgets, taking care of business and proving your worth (on the job or in a relationship) will get you further than panicked reactions. Go slow and and show that you’ve got your act together.
- Where you’ll feel the most change: earned money, values, self-esteem, emotional security, new sources of income
- Where you’ll find support: duties, tasks, obligations, disciplined routines, doing what needs to be done
- Use caution when you feel compelled to demand or react: medical diagnosis, co-worker issues, obligations, “boring” tasks
Venus in your sign opposes Pluto Rx in your partnership sector, suggesting that power struggles, compulsion and intensity will be themes in your relationships. Whether it’s a new or existing union, you can feel at the mercy of someone else’s will or magnetism. Mars in your sector of self-expression squares Jupiter/Mercury in your security sector, adding punch to your demands for more (money or love) while amplifying your words. There’s no doubt others will hear what you’re saying, just make sure that what you’re asking for is based on what you’re actually worth, and not a defensive reaction born out of panic or insecurity. As Venus squares Uranus Rx in your career sector, watch for the unexpected professional/personal development or sudden shift in external status. It may be exciting/unnerving, but Venus’ trine to Saturn in your sector of self-expression and Chiron Rx in your opportunities sector urges you to go fall back on the creative/artistic/personal goal you’ve been hatching for the past months.The work that you’ve put in so far, or your understanding of what it really takes, will be your support. There’s potential for success here, as long as you keep focusing on what ultimately has value for you. Keep your eye on the long-haul.
- Where you’ll feel the most change: your personal goals/desires, romance, your identity.
- Where you’ll find support: your desire for something solid, focusing on what you really want, taking your self-expression seriously
- Use caution when you feel compelled to demand or react: money, self-worth, values, raising your price
Venus in your hidden sector opposes Pluto Rx in your sector of routine, suggesting a secret desire/potential may be triggered. There’s a reason why you can’t be fully open about what you want just yet, and this energy could increase the pressure and frustration. Then again, reality versus fantasy could be a major factor. Mars in your domestic sector squares Jupiter/Mercury in your sign, triggering demands/disputes with partners, family members or contractors working on your home. You have a fabulous idea of how things should go, but not everyone is on the same page. As Venus squares Uranus Rx in your opportunities sector, the secret fantasy/romance/desire may be jarred with clarity; watch for a surprising reveal from a distant/unexpected source. Venus’ trine to Saturn in your domestic sector and Chiron Rx in your sector of shared resources suggests that, no matter what is revealed, all is not lost. Consider what you already have, who you know is on your side, and how much work you’ve done over the past year or so in honouring your commitments. A time out for healing and private contemplation could be just what the doctor ordered.
- Where you’ll feel the most change: the secret, the unacknowledged desire, the fantasy, the private hope
- Where you’ll find support: family, home, one or two trusted friends/loved ones, alone time
- Use caution when you feel compelled to demand or react: domestic changes, family disputes, personal goals that clash with what others want
Venus in your social sector opposes Pluto Rx in your sector of self-expression, suggesting a compulsive attraction or desire for something someone else has. The strength of the magnetism is no guarantee that this is meant for you, although the intensification of creative/social energy can be used to your benefit if you channel it in the right direction (creating something that expresses your purpose). Mars in your communication sector squares Jupiter/Mercury (your ruler) in your hidden sector, giving power to a secret or background inspiration. You may reveal far more than you intended, or what comes out may launch you to the next level. As Venus squares Uranus Rx in your sector of shared resources, the new attraction may be over before it started, or you may realize that you wanted something different all along. However, Venus’ trine to Saturn in your communication sector and Chiron Rx in your partnership sector suggests potential for something solid to grow, although it may be along the lines of an empathetic friendship. Either way, this Grand Trine suggests support and understanding from friends, especially around issues of boundaries and public respect. On a professional level, this suggests beneficial relations with the public based on loyalty and solid promises. This is also encouraging if you’re signing an official document, giving an answer or making a commitment.
- Where you’ll feel the most change: friends, groups, the public, public promotions
- Where you’ll find support: friends, partners, your verbalized boundaries, formal documents, siblings
- Use caution when you feel compelled to demand or react:the reveal of secrets or something that isn’t fully developed
Venus (your ruler) in your career sector opposes Pluto Rx in your domestic sector, suggesting a push for more professional recognition/money/clients. Changes in your personal life have completely transformed the playing field, and you’re not approaching external success in the same way anymore. Mars in your sector of personal resources squares Jupiter/Mercury in your social sector, pushing you to make a public statement about private needs. Whether you want more money/satisfaction or you just feel readyto demand what’s coming to you, you won’t hold back. However, keep in mind that not everyone will be receptive to your demands. New clients, public speaking, self-promotion can see benefits, but consider demonstrating what you’ve got rather than telling others what they need to do. As Venus squares Uranus Rx in your partnership sector, a relationship may flare up, die out or re-ignite suddenly. Professional or romantic opportunities can be exciting but fleeting, so look to Venus’ trine to Saturn in your sector of security and Chiron Rx in your sector of routine for the real deal. The key to longevity and success is in the work, discipline, self-reliance, and solid proof that you or someone else offers. This aspect does suggest career success, but it won’t be anything flashy. Sometimes the quieter choice (in work or love) is where it’s at.
- Where you’ll feel the most change: career, work/romantic relationships, public status
- Where you’ll find support: focusing on the essentials, cutting back, what’s already been proven, what needs to be done and someone who is willing to do it
- Use caution when you feel compelled to demand or react: public demands based on private insecurities, attention for something that hasn’t been fully developed yet, pay raise
Venus in your opportunities sector opposes Pluto Rx in your communication sector, suggesting that distant/new opportunities will become enormously tempting. A long distance romance with a hypnotic pull, a new/unique opportunity that fires your obsession…these are all possibilities. Mars in your sign squares Jupiter/Mercury in your career sector, suggesting that good news (involving a job or public status) may fire up your ambitions. Your enthusiastic response will certainly push things forward, but use some restraint when dealing with those in authority. As Venus squares Uranus Rx in your sector of routine, the new/exciting development may disrupt your daily life/work environment, or it may feel like the ticket to freedom that you’ve been waiting for. Whether you’re feeling rattled or ready to break free, know that Venus’ trine to Saturn in your sign and Chiron Rx in your sector of self expression promises some success as long as you play by the rules that have been established (even if those rules involve your increased responsibilities or the new direction your life is moving in). This influence can be helpful for dealing with doubts/insecurities around artistic expression or troublesome issues (medical or otherwise) with children.
- Where you’ll feel the most change: long distance romance, education, legal matters, long distance travel, publishing
- Where you’ll find support: your new sense of strength/purpose, focusing on your responsibilities
- Use caution when you feel compelled to demand or react:developments involving career, success, public status, increased status
Venus in your sector of shared resources opposes Pluto Rx in your security sector, suggesting intensified moments of intimacy or insecurity (around finances or a relationship). Whether you’re getting closer to someone, sharing more or feeling cut out, the end result will be an increased sense that you can’t control what’s going down. And that’s the way it’s meant to be. Mars in your hidden sector squares Jupiter/Mercury in your opportunities sector. A chance to expand, an educational opportunity or an exciting message from someone far away will trigger surprising reactions. Buried anger/control issues/ambition/aggression…what leaks out may be the last thing you expected, but know that your reactions will probably be poorly timed. Slow down and see the new development for what it is; an opportunity. AsVenus squares Uranus Rx in your sector of self-expression, romance and/or money matters may jump quite suddenly to a whole new level. You could go much deeper, much more quickly than you meant to, or end up spending/owing more than you expected. Venus’ trine to Saturn in your hidden sector and Chiron Rx in your domestic sector suggest that you do have the resources and strength to deal; it’s based on what you’ve been through already. If it’s too much, too soon, you can slow down.
- Where you’ll feel the most change: physical/emotional intimacy, debts, taxes, loans, your partner’s finances
- Where you’ll find support: look at how you’ve handled previous difficulties, plus how you’ve transitioned to this new phase
- Use caution when you feel compelled to demand or react: new developments, legal documents, education, long distance travel, publishing, hidden/unacknowledged issues, actions that are not fully considered
Venus in your partnership sector opposes Pluto Rx in your sign, suggesting a romantic interest or moment of attraction/magnetism that opens things up on a deeper level. Venus is the trigger, so whether you’re single, newly involved or in a long-term relationship, your response to something inconsequential will reveal much about your shifting attitudes to control/loss of control. Mars in your social sector squares Jupiter/Mercury in your sector of shared resources, suggesting an external trigger (involving friends, groups, the public) to an intimate conversation or intense discussion about about finances. This could be the discussion that opens the floodgates, but over-the-top demands (or your overreaction to those demands) are also a possibility. Pause and consider before you ask, respond or sign. There’s good opportunity here (to increase security/abundance, sharing) but it will be easy to say/reveal too much. As Venus squares Uranus Rx in your domestic sector, partnership developments (or your desire for a partnership) may clash with changes at home. Alternatively, your pressing need to break away from the past may accelerate changes in your love life. Romantic developments can hit suddenly (and so can conflict) so fall back on Venus’ trine to Saturn (your ruler) in your social sector, and Chiron Rx in your communication sector, to stabilize and regroup. There is potential for a new attraction to solidify, or for an existing relationship to smooth out, as long as you keep moving forward with gradual discussion/acceptance of doubts and vulnerabilities (yours or theirs). You don’t have to reveal everything, but it’s time to initiate some cautious trust.
- Where you’ll feel the most change: partnerships (business and romantic)
- Where you’ll find support: future goals, public respect/authority, empathetic conversations, social boundaries
- Use caution when you feel compelled to demand or react: physical/emotional intimacy, debts, taxes, loans, your partner’s finances, signing financial documents, social triggers
Venus in your sector of routine opposes Pluto Rx in your hidden sector, pointing to an intensification of health/work issues. An interaction with co-workers, a desire for self-improvement (a makeover/cleansing) or issues around what you must do for someone versus what you want to do are all symptoms of something that’s been brewing for awhile. Mars in your career sector squares Jupiter/Mercury in your partnership sector, suggesting ambitions for success/recognition will be fuelled by a relationship (personal or professional) discussion, even if that fuel has overtones of conflict. Growth in one area may clash with progress in the other, but remember that professional ambition does not need to obliterate beginnings in other areas. It will very easy for discussions to tip over from passion into hostility. Keep it professional with work meetings/discussions/emails. As Venus squares Uranus Rx (your ruler) in your communication sector, keep reminding yourself that work and personal issues should remain separate; you’ll be tempted to say/write something risky. Alternatively, a surprise/clarification around a health issue could emerge. Whatever hits, know that Venus’ trine to Saturn in your career sector and Chiron Rx in your security sector says that sticking with the plan is the way to go. The big picture career goal, the relationship you’ve cultivated with management or your long-term health/exercise overhaul are what will carry you through now.
- Where you’ll feel the most change: health, exercise, diet, medical diagnoses, co-worker relationships, duties, obligations
- Where you’ll find support: your established plans, professional rules, relationship with management, professional reputation
- Use caution when you feel compelled to demand or react: professional situations that blend work and personal issues
Venus in your sector of self-expression opposes Pluto Rx in your social sector, indicating an intense, new attraction or opportunity to go a bit deeper regarding a creative project/personal goal. This energy can stir up jealousy, compulsion and the need to be noticed. Mars in your opportunities sector squares Jupiter/Mercury in your sector of routine, suggesting new ambitions to explore may clash with or fire up your ideas to make things better in your immediate world. Information/conversations around health, work tasks, co-worker issues or solutions will be full of possibility, but also full of conflict. Whether you’re being pushed to do more/give more, or you’re the one with the bigger/better idea, know that growth that occurs too quickly can burn out just as quickly. Consider all improvements, but know that it doesn’t have to happen right away. As Venus squares Uranus Rx in your security sector, attraction/creativity may take an unexpected turn, or you may find yourself taking a personal risk. Venus’ trine to Saturn in your opportunities sector and Chiron Rx in your sign suggests that considering the long-term implications of your actions (and the realistic possibilities) will make you feel more comfortable.
- Where you’ll feel the most change: creative/artistic projects, new romance, children/pregnancy, the desire to socialize/grab attention
- Where you’ll find support: established goals/boundaries in the areas of long distance travel, education, legal matters, publishing
- Use caution when you feel compelled to demand or react: health matters, diagnoses, co-worker relationships, work tasks, expansion/change in routine