Venus (love, money, self-esteem) enters Leo on August 12th, moving towards a conjunction with Jupiter (expansion) on August 17th. Venus shines brightly in Leo, and Jupiter pumps up the energy with new opportunities for romance, happiness and financial abundance. This influence gives much to hope for, but there’s also a sticky inconjunct between Venus/Jupiter and Neptune Rx (dreams and illusion) in Pisces from August 15th to 17th. The inconjunct presents a problem that demands an adjustment. This will be between Venus/Jupiter’s big promise, and Neptune’s undercurrent of illusion or disappointment. It will be possible to undermine opportunities by giving up before you’ve even started, or by sacrificing everything for a fantasy. The solution will lie somewhere in between. Fortunately, Mercury (communication and information) moves into Virgo on August 15th. Mercury is at full strength in the sign of details and practicality. Look at the facts, whether they exceed or fall short of your expectations.
Venus enters your sector of self-expression. Venus and Jupiter can ripen the moment to attract desired attention and boost favourable outcomes for artistic projects or anything involving children. As positive as this influence is, the inconjunct to Neptune Rx (in your hidden sector) cautions you to stay aware of unrealistic expectations and inconsistent behaviour.What you desire may be undermined by a hard-to-place sense of insecurity; try to focus on what’s actually happening, and keep your approach straightforward. Mercury’s move into your sector of routine can put you on a more efficient work and/or health track.
- Positive developments: new romance, creative projects, performance, celebrations, children/pregnancy
- Stay aware of: inflated expectations or creeping insecurities
- Increased information and details: co-worker relationships, work tasks, obligations, health, diet, exercise
Venus (your ruler) enters your domestic sector. Venus and Jupiter can urge you to spend more (on major renovations or home decor) or make time with someone close to you extra pleasurable. The inconjunct to Neptune Rx (in your social sector) can muddy the waters as external influences (friends, groups, public opinion) distract you from what really matters. On the other hand, you can’t bury your head in the sand and forget about the big-picture. Focus on what’s valuable to you, but remember that you’re still part of the outside world. Mercury’s move into your sector of self-expression helps you hone in on the details around a personal/emotional goal or creative project, putting what you desire into words.
- Positive developments: home, family, home business, relocation, redecorating/renovation, domestic partnership
- Stay aware of: ideals, long-term hopes and the bigger picture
- Increased information and details: creative/artistic efforts, children, pregnancy, romance
Venus’ move into your communication sector adds magic to your words. As she joins forces with Jupiter, this could be the time when you hear exactly what you’ve been hoping for. Alternatively, you can deliver the message with maximum appeal. This would be the moment to sell your idea. But the inconjunct to Neptune Rx (in your career sector) cautions you to promise only what you can deliver, or look closely at someone else’s fabulous sales pitch. Keep your eye on career ideals/future goals, even as you consider a current, tempting offer; the two are not totally compatible. Mercury (your ruler) moves into your domestic sector, emphasizing details/discussions around home and family.
- Positive developments: discussions, introductions, answers, emails, phone calls, issues with siblings, on-line dating
- Stay aware of: future goals, career ideals/dissatisfaction, career change, shifting public status
- Increased information and details: home improvements, home business, family issues, mortgages/rental agreements
Venus enters your security sector. As she unites with Jupiter, there could be a financial windfall or burst of happiness/romantic contentment. But the inconjunct to Neptune Rx (in your opportunities sector) can see you questioning what you have, as distant horizons or bigger dreams compete for your attention. Appreciate the fullness of what’s in front of you, but at the same time, don’t forget to budget for the unexpected (overspending or overcommitting is a risk with this influence). Mercury enters your communication sector, helping you get your point across in exactly the right way. You may also become mired in over-analysis and nitpicking.
- Positive developments: earned money, pay raise, self-esteem, emotional security
- Stay aware of: the temptation to overspend, give too much, or look for even more beyond what you’ve gained
- Increased information and details: emails, phone calls, discussions, precise answers, practical solutions, meetings, issues with siblings
Venus in your sign adds even more drawing power to Jupiter’s positive influence, and as these planets come together, you’ll be on fire in terms of attracting who and what you want. You can write your own ticket in most scenarios as Venus/Jupiter put you in the best possible light. However, the inconjunct to Neptune Rx (in your sector of shared resources) can cause you to overestimate. While you’re in the spotlight, you’ll have to adjust your external vibe to internal issues around intimacy or money (debts, loans, your partner’s resources). There’s a risk of miscalculating how much you (or someone else) is able to share/invest. Alternatively, confusion/doubts about an intimate connection can make you question its validity. Mercury’s move into your sector of personal resources will draw your attention to specifics about what you’re worth and what you’re earning. This is the time to press for details, or to answer others’ detailed questions about what you want.
- Positive developments: new romance, self-promotion, confidence, public attention, promising opportunities
- Stay aware of: money you owe, misunderstandings/insecurities around intimacy or the true depth of a relationship
- Increased information and details: earned money, self-esteem, emotional needs, self-worth
Venus enters your hidden sector, signalling secret/undeveloped potentials with a romantic or creative vibe. As Venus approaches Jupiter, the intriguing developments can gain momentum, or someone may surprise you in the best possible way. However, the inconjunct to Neptune Rx in your relationship sector is a strong caution to look at the facts, rather than what you’re hoping/fearing will happen. There may or may not be juice in this scenario, but it’s still in the early stages. Stay aware of competing interests between a potential attraction and existing relationship, or hopes for an existing relationship that may never see the light of day. At the same time, watch that you don’t allow relationship disappointments to douse the fire of something positive. Harness your power of discernment and look at the facts.Mercury’s move into your sign should help with this as your logic, detachment and ability to zero in on the fine print are powered up. You’ll know what’s real and what isn’t.
- Positive developments: hidden potentials, dreams, unexpected attractions, last-minute assistance
- Stay aware of: confusing real and imaginary relationships, allowing relationship disappointments to undermine hope
- Increased information and details: your perception, uncovering the truth, communicating what needs to be said
Venus (your ruler) enters your social sector. As Venus unites with Jupiter, there could be an unexpected attraction, a chance to grab public attention or a moment to celebrate with others. All public/social energy is enhanced. The inconjunct to Neptune Rx (in your sector of routine) suggests that work or health issues may undermine or confuse these potentials. Alternatively, you may find yourself giving too much to someone who asks for your help. There needs to be an adjustment between what you’d like to do, and what you have to do. Mercury in your hidden sector can stir up secret ideas or confusing information. Allow details to percolate, but don’t act on them just yet.
- Positive developments: friends, groups, public image, self-promotion, new romance (through friends)
- Stay aware of: co-worker issues, work tasks, obligations (real and imagined), health
- Increased information and details: dreams, secrets, gossip, suspicions, gut feelings
Venus enters your career sector, adding more sparkle to Jupiter’s promise. The conjunction of Venus and Jupiter can signal a major career opportunity, favourable public attention, a serious boost in your professional status or a workplace romance. There’s much to work with here, but the inconjunct to Neptune Rx (in your sector of self-expression) cautions that your professional reputation can be undermined by lack of focus, or uncensored mixing of business with pleasure. The key is to keep it professional while still acknowledging a bigger dream, personal goal or desire. In this case, your public status is vulnerable, so guard it well.Mercury’s move into your social sector can keeps things busy with friends/groups/introductions, while helping you get the word out to a wider audience.
- Positive developments: new career opportunities, relationships with management, public status, new romance
- Stay aware of: personal desires that undermine professional status, losing focus on your professional goals, forgetting what you’re selling
- Increased information and details: friends, groups, public activities, public speaking, promotion
Venus enters your opportunities sector, and as she mixes with Jupiter (your ruler) the possibilities for new and exciting discoveries/introductions increase. Whether you’re exploring new romance, a new location or new activity, this energy is all about stepping into undiscovered country. There is something good waiting for you out there, but the inconjunct to Neptune Rx (in your domestic sector) can temporarily throw you off course as old habits/fears/addictions whisper in your ear. The past can distort the future, so you need to make sure you’re flushing out any stagnant emotions/illusions. Mercury’s move into your career sector helps you get specific about a career path or the kind of success you want to manifest.
- Positive developments: long distance romance, education, legal matters, publishing, long-distance travel, exploration, the unexpected
- Stay aware of: habits, self-destructive behaviour or fears based in the past/childhood
- Increased information and details: career, dealings with management, public status, success
Venus joins Jupiter in your sector of shared resources, suggesting peak moments of intimacy or a financial gift. Whether you’re sharing or getting assistance from someone, there’s cause for celebration. Financial and emotional investments are particularly favoured, but the inconjunct to Neptune Rx (in your communication sector) urges you to read the fine print (especially with financial documents) and push past the surface. Whether you or the other person are making a promise, there’s a risk of glossing over details. Alternatively, your doubts about a financial or emotional opportunity may end up muddying a very nice offer. The key is to step back and not allow your personal illusions (optimistic or pessimistic) to dilute reality. Mercury’s move into your sector of opportunities acts like a telescope, bringing pertinent details around big-picture issues into focus.
- Positive developments: physical/emotional intimacy, debts, taxes, loans, your partner’s finances, investments
- Stay aware of: unrealistic promises, vague details, lies, vague suspicions with no grounding in reality
- Increased information and details: long-distance travel, education, legal matters, publishing
Venus and Jupiter in your partnership sector can introduce a fabulously sweet new romance, boost your powers of attraction or improve an existing new relationship. This influence urges you to step outside the boundaries of your expectations, but the inconjunct to Neptune Rx (in your security sector) can see you feeling unsure, no matter how amazing things appear to be on the surface. What are you feeling insecure about? Remember that your needs and personal values are quite different from what they were even three years ago. Rather than looking at what happened in the past, consider how/if this new development matches your new definition of what you need to feel satisfied.Mercury’s move into your sector of shared resources can introduce detailed questions and answers about intimacy and/or money. All private/touchy subjects will be put under the microscope.
- Positive developments: partnerships (romantic or business)
- Stay aware of: how your shifting security needs and values meet and/or undermine your relationship
- Increased information and details: physical/emotional intimacy, debts, taxes, loans, your partner’s finances, signing financial documents, investigation, research
Venus joins Jupiter in your sector of routine, bringing unexpected assistance or a solution to a health/work issue. Everything can fall into place. Then again, you may experience this as an urge to slack off or coast through your obligations. The inconjunct to Neptune Rx (in your sign) suggests that you may misread developments or take them for granted. There is positive potential in your immediate environment, but you’ll need to increase your focus on practicalities to make the most of this. Alternatively, a new work opportunity may be tempting, but does it support your new path or calling? Make sure you’re not distracted from what really matters to you. Mercury’s move into your relationship sector urges you to look closely at a new or existing partnership. Ask the tough questions (or be prepared to answer them).
- Positive developments: co-worker relationships, work tasks, obligations, health, diet exercise, daily routine
- Stay aware of: ignoring details, letting duties slide, misreading an opportunity
- Increased information: all partnerships (romantic or business)