October 23rd’s New Moon eclipse in Scorpio (conjunct Venus) points to a major new beginning involving love, money, values or self-esteem. Scorpio delivers the entire package and then some, but demands full-on courage and commitment to transformation. This eclipse harmonizes with Neptune Rx (dreams, transcendence) in Pisces, which can remove limits and increase your sense of possibility. Mercury (information and communication) stations direct in Libra on October 25th, along with a conjunction between the Sun and Venus in Scorpio.These influences can trigger a reassuring clarification or answer that helps you move forward with this intense new chapter.
On October 26th, action planet Mars ingresses Capricorn, the sign of rules, authority and responsibility. Initiatives become focused on moving ahead in the most effective way possible, and strategic ambition increases. Mars in Capricorn can help you power ahead of the competition without fanfare; this sign is not about flashy displays or wasted energy.
The eclipse in your sector of shared resources can signal a deeper level of intimacy or a lucrative financial opportunity. You’ll be asked to trust, and the trine to Neptune Rx in your hidden sector should help ease away blockages. However, you should still be strategic, so don’t be afraid to look closely at what’s being offered and (if necessary) investigate. Mercury direct and the Sun/Venus conjunction suggest favourable answers from a partner (business or romantic) or a satisfying conclusion. As Mars (your ruler) enters your career sector, your ambition, push for success and focus on climbing the ladder will move into high gear.
- New beginnings: debts, taxes, loans, your partner’s finances, investments, physical/emotional intimacy
- Answers: all partnerships
- Increased energy: career, public status, success, job search
The eclipse (along with Venus, your ruler) hits your relationship sector, suggesting a promising new chapter in an existing relationship, or the start of an intensely passionate new relationship. Now is the time to dive in; partners will expect your full commitment and energy. The trine to Neptune Rx in your social sector suggests this relationship will be about more than your personal wants and needs. Mercury direct and the Sun/Venus conjunction bring more good news in the form of tools/solutions you can use in this new, relationship chapter. Alternatively, watch for favourable answers in a health or work matter (especially co-worker relationships). Mars in your opportunities sector can trigger a push to explore or get behind a cause.
- New beginnings: partnerships, commitment, new relationship
- Answers: medical issues, co-worker relationships, work tasks, obligations
- Increased energy: long-distance travel, education, legal matters, ideals, publishing
The eclipse activates your sector of routine, suggesting a new job, new duties at work or new health regime. Whatever begins will be beneficial, but will also demand your full attention and a significant chunk of your time. Excellent for starting a new diet/exercise routine or making significant lifestyle changes. The trine to Neptune Rx in your career sector hooks these changes into your big picture plans. As Mercury (your ruler) stations direct and the Sun meets Venus, you may uncover a solution to a creative/artistic matter, or issues involving children/pregnancy (especially medical diagnoses).Mars in your sector of shared resources can see you pushing to pay off what you owe, or pushing for deeper involvement with someone. Then again, the demands may come at you.
- New beginnings: medical issues, co-worker relationships, work tasks, obligations
- Answers: creative projects, new romance, children/pregnancy
- Increased energy: debts, taxes, loans, your partner’s finances, physical/emotional intimacy
The eclipse hits your sector of self-expression, signalling a birth, pregnancy, new romance or launch of a creative endeavour. This can be an incredibly fertile time for you, literally or metaphorically, although the intensity of actually getting what you want can feel overwhelming. The trine to Neptune Rx in your opportunities sector can open up previously distant possibilities. Mercury direct and the Sun/Venus conjunction can wrap up a family or domestic issue. Perfect for launching a home business, starting a renovation or making room for baby. Mars in your partnership sector can see you more focused on the essentials (moving forward together) or (if you’re single) more determined to meet someone. Too, you can attract someone who pushes their way into your life, or pushes your buttons.
- New beginnings: artistic projects, new romance, children/pregnancy
- Answers: family discussions, home improvements, mortgages/rental agreements, home business, relocation
- Increased energy: partnerships
The eclipse in your domestic sector can herald a new addition to the family, a relocation or launch of an all-consuming new chapter with a partner/family member. This energy can also give you the momentum to start fresh and leave behind a toxic habit/relationship/mindset that’s based in the past. The trine to Neptune Rx in your sector of shared resources helps you shift any deeply buried blocks, or eases the way to a lucrative financial opportunity. Mercury Rx and the Sun/Venus conjunction can clear up any lingering confusion/delays involving business documents, discussions orpersonal choices. Issues with siblings are particularly hi-lighted. Mars in your sector of routine boosts this new chapter with increased energy and focus on your obligations or health/exercise.
- New beginnings: home family, renovation, relocation, home business, leaving old habits behind
- Answers: emails, phone calls, final document signings, sibling issues
- Increased energy: work routines, co-worker issues, obligations, health/exercise/diet
The eclipse in your communication sector can help you launch a promotion, new idea, announcement or phase of investigation. Excellent for all writing/advertising/important communications. Obsession/tunnel vision can also be an issue, so make sure you’re focusing in direction that’s healthy for you. The trine to Neptune Rx in your relationship emphasizes one on one communications. A sibling relationship can also enter new territory. Mercury direct (your ruler) and the Sun/Venus conjunction give you more tools, bargaining power or information.You may also receive an answer regarding a pay negotiation or source of income. Mars in your sector of self-expression can heat up a new romance or give you a competitive edge if you’re pursuing a desired goal/working with a creative project.
- New beginnings: emails, phone calls, discussions, siblings relationships, announcements, research/investigation, sales/promotion/writing
- Answers: earned money, self-esteem, security
- Increased energy: new romance, creative/artistic projects, children/pregnancy, self-promotion
The eclipse (and Venus, your ruler) juice up your security sector, introducing lucrative (and in some cases, all consuming) new potentials. A pay raise, new source of income or new chapter of intensified satisfaction/security are all possibilities. The trine to Neptune Rx in your sector of routine suggests healing or improved work flow/solutions. This energy is about claiming what expresses your full value. Mercury direct (in your sign) and the Sun/Venus conjunction will make your next step clear (if you’re still on the fence). Mars in your domestic sector can see you shaking things up at home, relocating or charging ahead with a project that effectively draws a line under the past.
- New beginnings: earned money, emotional security
- Answers: what’s best for you, final choices
- Increased energy: home, family, home business, renovations, relocation
The eclipse in your sign boosts your powers of attraction. This energy can certainly mark the start of something deeply desired. The trine to Neptune Rx in your sector of self-expression emphasizes new romance, creativity or children. Whether you’re promoting yourself or embracing a personal goal/desire, this will demand all of your energy (not that you do anything halfway). Mercury direct and the Sun/Venus conjunction can be the cherry on top, as a last piece of information slides into place, or you experience an inner “click” that tells you this is it. Mars in your communication sector powers up your determination to get your point across, or find out what you need to know.
- New beginnings: identity, relationships, personal goals, finances, career
- Answers: instinctive knowledge, hidden subjects, dreams/intuition
- Increased energy: emails, phone calls, discussions, sibling relationships, writing
The eclipse in your hidden sector can prompt awareness of a deeper potential/mission. There could be a hard-to-describe sense of purpose, or pressing desire to manifest an ideal. Too, an attraction with a fated/obsessive feeling could grip you, but (for now) it may remain secret, forbidden or unclear. The trine to Neptune R in your domestic sector can amplify your dreams and fantasies, so make sure your new mission does not become an escape. Mercury direct and the Sun/Venus conjunction can give you more information to work with, especially input from friends or external sources. You may also receive confirmation around joining a group or expanding your social circle. Mars in your security sector can push you to demand more money or emotional satisfaction, but you may also end up spending more/giving more. Focus this energy on manifesting more for yourself, rather than giving it away.
- New beginnings: dreams, secrets, ideals, private mission
- Answers: friends, groups, your place in the public
- Increased energy: earned money, emotional security, self-esteem
The eclipse activates your social sector, introducing a profound new connection, intense friendship or (since Venus is involved) new romance. All group connections/interactions with the public can feel overwhelmingly personal. If you want to make an impact on the public, this is the influence where you can promote, advertise, sell or launch. The trine to Neptune Rx in communication sector adds a touch of smooth magic to your writing/speaking. Mercury direct and the Sun/Venus conjunction give you the go ahead on a job issue or discussion with management. As Mars enters your sign, your energy, focus, and aggressiveness will increase. This is your moment to go after what you want.
- New beginnings: friends, groups, public launch
- Answers: career, dealings with management, future goals
- Increased energy: public identity, personal/professional focus, competitiveness
The eclipse in your career sector can introduce a lucrative new job, job lead or chance to put yourself in the best possible light. Your professional image and status can get a huge boost, even though you may feel the pressure of having to commit 110% to this new path/ambition. The trine to Neptune Rx in your sector of personal resources can make it easy to go where the money takes you (just make sure you’re prepared to give all that’s going to be asked on a personal and professional level). Mercury direct and the Sun/Venus conjunction can see the last piece of a delayed opportunity fall into place, or signal an official announcement/graduation. Mars in your hidden sector can make open actions a bit tricky, as motives may be unclear. Despite the positive career vibes, direct ambition may not be your best response at the moment. Play it cool and consider the new territory you’ve entered.
- New beginnings: career, public status, success
- Answers: long-distance travel, education, legal matters, publishing
- Increased energy: secrets, hints, intuition, background potentials
The eclipse in your opportunities sector can open a door into brand new territory. What was previously out of reach can come close, but the uncharted waters may seem particularly intimidating. The trine to Neptune in Rx in your sign is a reassuring signal that you’ve got what you need (your dream, special purpose) to steer the course. Dive in. Mercury direct and the Sun/Venus conjunction can help things click financially, or on an emotional level. Even if you end up saying goodbye, there will be a sense of pulling up anchor as you aim for distant horizons. Mars in your social sector can push you into a new group activity, or boost competitiveness amongst friends.
- New beginnings: long-distance travel, education, legal matters, publishing
- Answers: debts, taxes, loans, your partner’s finances, physical/emotional intimacy
- Increased energy: friends, groups, your place in the collective