The transiting North Node marks the current issue that you should be developing. The transiting South Node describes what is culminating and ultimately should be completed.
What Mars-ruled activities (actions, anger, passion) have been developed as much as they can be, and which relationships need to be developed further? Note that this can include your relationship to yourself, in the context of how you partner up. This doesn't mean shut down Mars, of course. The Grand Fire Trine insists that you keep moving forward, but it's how you move forward that needs to change.
Libra is about relationships, and transiting Venus is in Libra. The eclipse will not be aspecting the Nodes, but transiting Venus will be squaring Pluto, which puts one on one relationships under pressure. You simply cannot ignore how you interact with others. Your actions will be in response to another, or designed to trigger a reaction from another. This is not the Lone Wolf eclipse (even though Uranus is part of it).
Anytime Aries is activated, you must consider Libra. Anytime Libra is activated, you must consider Aries. Two signs on the same axis (two signs that oppose each other) are different sides of the same coin.
Questions that may be pivotal during this eclipse:
- How do you react to pressure/challenges from another person?
- How do you assert your needs/desires/values in a relationship? Or do you?
- Is your relationship worth fighting for, or are you pouring energy into something that's already dead?
- Does your partner/relationship make you stronger?
- Do you take your anger out on your partner?
- When you don't value yourself, how does this impact your relationships?