Libra is where it's at these days. There's a group of aspects coming up from October 11th to 22nd, which will all involve the Libra North Node.
Here's a review of what the transiting North Node in Libra/South Node in Aries are about.
The Sun, Venus and Mercury Rx will pass over the North Node, activating its evolutionary agenda. As previously discussed, Mercury Rx is about rebalancing and re-evaluating relationships. As it hits the North Node, there could be a key conversation/person (possibly from the past) or bit of information that becomes your "Ah-ha" moment. The Sun and Venus may be the initial triggers, via an attraction or incident. But Mercury Rx will help you make the connection as to how and why this is important.
There will be conjunctions between Sun/Mercury and Mercury/Venus, which will occur before Mercury Rx hits the North Node. Sun/Mercury Rx is the moment of clarity, as well as the turning point of the Mercury Rx cycle. Mercury Rx/Venus can be the flirtatious conversation or old idea that you're suddenly receptive to. I've listed all the aspects and dates at the bottom of the article, so you can see the order they occur in.
The Sun and Venus will be close, but won't make an exact conjunction. From October 15th (roughly) to the 23rd they'll dance together from 19 to 29 degrees. They'll come very close at 29 degrees (on October 22nd) but will miss the exact conjunction by a few minutes. When the Sun and Venus are close, it's positive. No doubt about that. Increased cooperation, the desire to connect/make amends. The desire to relate. This energy will be the background vibe for the entire group of aspects. But I think it's significant that the conjunction will not perfect. To me, this says you may not get exactly what you want. Or you'll come close, but at the last minute, someone changes their mind.
That could be ok, because we're in the midst of Mercury Rx. Things will shift again when it stations direct.
The Sun and Venus will make an exact conjunction in Scorpio on October 25th (when Mercury goes direct), so things can still work out. But Scorpio is a very different sign than Libra. I'll write about this closer to the date.
Mars in Sagittarius and Jupiter in Leo will be throwing supportive sextiles at the Libra stellium. Action (Mars) and ideals/optimism/expansion (Jupiter) will be the updraft that keep things churning. If it's easier, think of this as one, massive conjunction in Libra, supported by Mars and Jupiter. All the energies will blend together anyway.
Note that Mars (ruler of the South Node in Aries) will be trining (enabling) the South Node on October 11th, and Jupiter will be trining it on October 22nd. These "opportunity bookends" illustrate how you must work with the South Node, in order to get to the North Node. You'll have a chance to get creative and change the way you've been acting (Mars). Remember that the South Node is what's culminating.
Change your actions to provide fresh fuel for the future. Change how you've been initiating relationships, or reacting to that individual who pushes your buttons. Sagittarius (exploration) and Jupiter (ruler of Sag) are emphasized, which means enter new territory. Take what you know (South Node) and grow beyond it.
- 17 to 29 degrees Aries in your chart is where something is wrapping up, or you need to find a new MO (I'm broadening the orb to include all the Libra action which will be opposing Aries)
- 17 to 29 degrees Libra in your chart is where you want to develop new potential, while addressing an issue that's out of balance
- 17 to 19 degrees Leo and 19 to 25 degrees Sag are where you can push forward/take action and be assured of a relatively positive outcome
- Oct 11th: Mars sextiles the North Node at 19 degrees
- Oct 12th: the Sun conjuncts the North Node at 19 degrees
- Oct 14th: Venus sextiles Jupiter at 18 degrees
- Oct 15th: Venus conjuncts the North Node at 19 degrees
- Oct 15th: the Sun sextiles Mars at 21 degrees
- Oct 16th: the Sun conjuncts Mercury Rx at 23 degrees
- Oct 16th: Mercury Rx sextiles Mars at 23 degrees
- Oct 17th: Venus conjuncts Mercury Rx at 22 degrees
- Oct 20th: Venus sextiles Mars at 25 degrees
- Oct 20th: Mercury Rx conjuncts the North Node at 19 degrees
- Oct 20th: Mercury Rx sextiles Jupiter at 19 degrees
- Oct 22nd: Jupiter sextiles the North Node at 19 degrees and the Moon conjoins Mercury Rx (17 degrees) the North Node
This ends on a peak, with the transiting Moon (on October 22nd) passing over Mercury Rx and the North Node, triggering a final opportunity (or demand) to rebalance and develop your relationships. The Moon's influence can be the cherry on the top, or the final straw, depending on what's happening in your life. The next day (October 23rd) we have the New Moon eclipse in Scorpio, conjunct Venus. Everything will tip into deep waters.