November 6th's Full Moon in Taurus features culminations (results or endings) that should stick. Taurus is a Fixed sign that's concerned with resources, preservation, security and values. Once something is committed to or released, there's usually no going back. From November 7th to 9th, Venus in Scorpio squares Jupiter in Leo. Jupiter expands Venus in Scorpio's over-the-top attraction; wants will be become extreme, with the potential to get more, or push things too far. Fortunately, Mercury returns to Scorpio on November 8th (after backing out on October 10th during its Rx period) giving us access to a deeper layer of information while reactivating discussions/plans that were approached back in October.
From November 7th to 10th, Mars (action/initiative/anger) in Capricorn unites with Pluto (power). This is a volatile influence, made even more so by Mars' building square to Uranus Rx (surprise) in Aries (exact on November 12th). Power plays and ambition will be in full swing, as Pluto focuses Mars' raw initiative. Pluto is the subconscious urge and Mars is the conscious expression of this urge. When the two unite, what's been repressed may erupt suddenly, especially with Uranus shaking things up. This influence can also trigger accidents, so use extra caution during these days.
The Full Moon hits your sector of personal resources, bringing you to a threshold where you’ll see what you can build on, and what you need to let go of. Your values, self-esteem and emotional security will be tied up in this. Venus (in your sector of shared resources) squares Jupiter (in your sector of self-expression) increasing your sense of entitlement (romantic or financial) and your ability to get what want. However, use caution when spending or investing: debts and financial risk taking can increase as well. As Mercury re-enters your sector of shared resources, you’ll be ready to dive into deep discussions with a partner, or you’ll be able to make headway on a financial issue. The Mars/Pluto conjunction in your career sector can put you in first place, or push you to take control of your future. But the square to Uranus (in your sign) urges caution when you assert yourself, especially around those with power; the outcome may hityou in unexpected ways.
- Culminations: earned money, relationship needs, personal security
- Increased expectations: new romance, debts, taxes, loans, your partner’s finances, physical/emotional intimacy
- Discussions/information moves forward: debts, taxes, loans, your partner’s finances, financial documents, physical/emotional intimacy
- Ambition/volatility: career, public status, success, dealings with management
The Full Moon in your sign can confirm what you know is best. A partnership or life chapter may deepen or end, but you’ll have no qualms either way. Venus in your partnership sector squares Jupiter in your domestic sector, triggering a push for more. This could manifest as expectations of a bigger house, expanding a home business or moving a relationship forward. Mercury’s return to your relationship sector puts a partnership discussion back on track, or reintroduces talks around commitment/future plans. At the same time, someone may want freedom from an existing arrangement. Mars/Pluto in your sector of opportunities increases your push to explore, or rally behind a cause. But the square to Uranus Rx (in your hidden sector) can uncover some surprises as you break new ground. Travel and legal issues can be especially unstable.
- Culminations: relationships, personal goals, identity, what works for you
- Increased expectations: domestic partnerships, relocation, home business, moving in/moving out
- Discussions/information moves forward: partnerships
- Ambition/volatility: long distance travel, education, legal matters, publishing, foreign issues
The Full Moon in your hidden sector brings a background issue to light. What’s been ignored, repressed, or overlooked may be revealed (especially if it involves your health or a work situation that you haven’t taken responsibility for). Venus (in your sector of routine) squares Jupiter in your communication sector, suggesting big ideas/promises involving obligations. Make sure that what’s been promised can realistically be implemented. Mercury returns to your sector of routine, giving you more information/solutions to work with. Mars/Pluto in your sector of shared resources can trigger increased heat (and possibly aggression/pressure) with a partner. Financial issues can also feel dicey, as the square to Uranus Rx (in your social sector) makes you feel vulnerable. Use caution when responding to others, because you won’t be fully in control of the issues that are driving you.
- Culminations: secrets, background issues, what’s been ignored
- Increased expectations: work tasks, co-worker relationships, health/exercise/diet, obligations
- Discussions/information move forward:work tasks, co-worker relationships, health/exercise/diet, obligations, medical diagnoses
- Ambition/volatility: physical/emotional intimacy, psychological issues, debts, taxes, loans, your partner’s finances
The Full Moon in your social sector can help you draw permanent boundaries around a public relationship, or cement your reputation. It’s all about grounding yourself in your own territory. Venus (in your sector of self-expression) squares Jupiter in your sector of personal resources, pumping up your earning potential, joy or self-indulgence. Creative projects can be especially fruitful, and fertility is also enhanced. As Mercury returns to your sector of self-expression, you may be ready to give a personal desire/new romance another shot. Mars/Pluto in your relationship sector points to power struggles with another, or a push to break away from an unhealthy union. The square to Uranus Rx (in your career sector) suggests unexpected consequences involving your professional reputation, so tread lightly and keep your actions clean.
- Culminations: friends, groups, the public
- Increased expectations: earned money, children/pregnancy, new romance, creative projects
- Discussions/information move forward: children/pregnancy, new romance, creative projects, performance
- Ambition/volatility: allpartnerships
The Full Moon in your career sector can mark a solid achievement/definitive episode (or ending) that defines your future path. Issues around being appreciated for your public contributions may be hi-lighted, or public versus private value. Venus in your domestic sector squares Jupiter in your sign, increasing your urge to make a private matter public, or splash out on extravagant home improvements. Mercury’s return to your domestic sector rekindles a family discussion or puts a rental/mortgage issue back on track. The Mars/Pluto conjunction (in your sector of routine) suggests power struggles with co-workers or those that you’re obligated to. Your energy will high, enabling you to plow through the work, but the building square to Uranus (in your sector of opportunity) can cause you to push it too far. Use caution when working with others. This can also be an accident-prone influence, so go slowly and carefully.
- Culminations: career, public status, future goals
- Increased expectations: home business, domestic matters, relocation, family issues
- Discussions/information move forward:home business, domestic matters, relocation, family issues
- Ambition/volatility: work tasks, co-worker relationships, health/exercise, obligations
The Full Moon in your opportunities sector can solidify a contract, travel plans, chance to expand or explore. Alternatively,you may find that it’s time to pull back and consolidate your resources. Venus (in your communication sector) squares Jupiter (in your hidden sector) suggesting a surprising inspiration or unexpected spot of assistance that brings good news. Big promises may also be on offer, so whether you’re delivering or receiving, make sure there’s something real behind the words. As Mercury returns to your communication sector, you should be able to suss out what’s real/what’s not or come up with the goods to put your plan in action. Mars/Pluto in your sector of self-expression can increase your competitiveness or desire to make it happen. That’s great, but know that the square to Uranus (in your sector of shared resources) can trigger financial or emotional jolts in the form of unexpected shortfalls or surprising reactions. Someone may not want to give you what you’re shooting for.
- Culminations: long-distance travel, education, legal matters, publishing
- Increased expectations: hidden messages with a silver lining, good news, inspiration, sales/promotions, promises
- Discussions/information move forward: emails, phone calls, discussions, delivering yourmessage
- Ambition/volatility: new romance, creative projects, children/pregnancy
The Full Moon in your sector of shared resources can signal an achievement in the form of paying off a debt or receiving a loan. Intimacy can increase significantly, but you may also find that boundaries are put in place and a relationship reaches a point where it can progress no further. Venus (in your sector of personal resources) squares Jupiter (in your social sector) increasing your desire to spend, pamper yourself or feel loved. Watch that your expectations don’t outstrip what you have or are able to receive. This influence is also good for launching a new idea/product out into the public. As Mercury returns to your sector of personal resources, you’ll get a better sense of what you have to work with (financially or emotionally) or what you need to do to increase your security. Mars/Pluto in your domestic sector can trigger disputes with family, unexpected repairs or accidents. The square to Uranus (in your relationship sector) can trigger disruptions in domestic partnerships.
- Culminations: debts, taxes, loans, your partner’s finances, physical/emotional intimacy
- Increased expectations: earned money, personal needs, public impact
- Discussions/information move forward: earned money, emotional security, saving/spending, self-esteem
- Ambition/volatility: family issues, home renovations, relocating, partnerships
The Full Moon in your partnership sector can finalize a commitment or an ending. Relationship culminations will be based on indisputable needs and the ability (or inability) of one partner to provide security/stability. Venus (in your sign) squares Jupiter in your career sector, giving your image a boost, or presenting a juicy new job prospect. As Mercury returns to your sign, you’ll get more information about this opportunity, plus you’ll feel more certain about laying your cards on the table in all areas of your life. Whether or not others are on board, you’ll know what you want and how to deliver the message. Mars/Pluto in your communication sector increases the power behind your message as you hammer your point home or zero in on an investigation. Know that you’ll probably get your answers, but the square to Uranus (in your sector of routine) suggests some of the answers may feature an unpleasant surprise. The deeper you dig or the harder you push, the more abrupt the response will be.
- Culminations: relationships
- Increased expectations: career, public image
- Discussions/information move forward: all communications, plans, letting others know what you want
- Ambition/volatility: emails, phone calls, discussions, ultimatums, research/investigation
The Full Moon in your sector of health and routine can bring the results of medical diagnosis, diet/exercise routine or a work issue. You can see the results of your hard work, or have to draw a line around what you will and will not do for others. Venus in your hidden sector squares Jupiter in your sector of opportunities, amplifying a secret crush or hidden potential. While there’s plenty of room for this to grow, Mercury’s reactivation of your hidden sector will give you more facts to work with. Wait and see how this develops before you go public. Mars/Pluto in your security sector can push you to aim for more money or emotional satisfaction. The building square to Uranus Rx in your sector of self-expression suggests you’ll be in the mood for risks, but the outcome is far from assured. You may also need to defend yourself as your core values are challenged by another. What are you prepared to fight for?
- Culminations: co-worker relationships, work tasks, health issues, obligations, service to others
- Increased expectations: hidden romance, undeveloped potentials, private hopes/dreams
- Discussions/information move forward: dreams, secrets, higher purpose, gut feelings, intuition
- Ambition/volatility: earned money, emotional security, self-esteem
The Full Moon in your sector of self-expression can bring solid proof of what you’ve been hoping for. A new romance can move in an encouraging direction, or a creative project can reach completion. Venus in your social sector squaring Jupiter in your sector of shared resources is excellent for increasing intimacy or financial prospects. Then again, you may find yourself overspending/overcommitting. As Mercury reenters your social sector, you can pick up the threads of a conversation with a friend or acquaintance. Excellent for getting a public project back on track. Mars/Pluto in your sign pumps up your drive and competitive spirit, but the square to Uranus Rx in your domestic sector is a warning that you can also be targeted by external aggression. You may need stand up for yourself; the unexpected can disrupt your security or push you to take definitive action around a domestic issue.
- Culminations: new romance, artistic projects, children/pregnancy
- Increased expectations: public promotions, romance, public image
- Discussions/information move forward:friends, groups, public activities,
- Ambition/volatility: identity, personal goals, personal ambitions, responding to challenges, home/family
The Full Moon in your domestic sector can signal a relocation, major renovation, or conclusion to a family issue. Career issues may be at the root of these changes. Venus (in your career sector) squares Jupiter (in your partnership sector) increasing favourable public attention or a new, romantic prospect (possibly through work). Use caution when mixing business with pleasure. As Mercury reenters your career sector, you’ll have more fuel for business negotiations or discussions with management. A work project can also get back on track. Mars/Pluto in your hidden sector can trigger a power struggle/challenge that comes of out nowhere. The square to Uranus Rx in your communication sector suggests discussions/information may be the triggers that set things off. You may also surprise yourself as you respond with anger that’s been simmering for awhile.
- Culminations:homes, family homes business, relocation
- Increased expectations: career, success, office romance, status, work partnerships
- Discussions/information move forward:discussions with management, job prospects, work projects
- Ambition/volatility: hidden anger,surprising challenges, tense conversations, explosive revelations
The Full Moon in your communication sector delivers an answer, official statement or document signing. Words will have staying power, and commitment will be expected. In the same vein, a “No” will probably be the final word on the matter. Venus in your opportunities sector squares Jupiter in your sector of routine, promising new and exciting potentials. You can reach further/move beyond what you’re used to, although some new developments may feel overwhelming as your routine is disrupted. When Mercury reenters your opportunities sector, you should gain traction as you find out more/reestablish contacts. Mars/Pluto in your social sector can stir up competition or disagreements amongst friends and groups. The square to Uranus Rx in your security sector can trigger an abrupt severing of relationships, or a surprising moment of self-assertion.
- Culminations: emails, signed documents, discussions, phone calls, sibling issues
- Increased expectations: long distance romance, travel, education, legal matters, publishing
- Discussions/information move forward: travel, education, legal matters, publishing
- Ambition/volatility: friends, groups, public events, public image