Venus (love, money, values) conjuncts Saturn (reality) in Scorpio from November 10th to 12th. Venus themes will be solidified, or you’ll encounter the limits of how far you can take something. This energy enhances strategy and survival-based focus: getting the maximum return on investments (financially or emotionally) while recognizing what needs to be severed. In many cases, Venus/Saturn can formalize what the Full Moon in Taurus manifested. The square between the Sun in Scorpio and Jupiter in Leo, from November 12th to 13th, adds a quick shot of optimism, possibility or inspiration. If Venus/Saturn hits you hard, Sun/Jupiter may be what you need to get back into thegame. On November 16th, Neptune (dreams, transcendence, ideals) stations direct in Pisces, indicating a subtle readjustment. This influence can present as a feeling that you’re back on the right path. Neptune slowly expands possibilities by enhancing your ability to surrender. Also on November 16th, Venus enters Sagittarius, the sign of exploration and faith. This continues the theme of expansion, although Venus in Sag will be more obvious: the more you’re receptive to during the transit, the more you’ll attract.
Venus/Saturn in your sector of shared resources can bring you to a cutoff point regarding what you owe or what you share. It’s time to get serious about what you’re able to commit to, or what you’ll be receiving, in the areas of finances or intimacy. Fears about getting close or losing control may be excavated.At the same time, you’ll have a crystal clear picture of what you have to attend to, and the square between the Sun (in your sector of shared resources) and Jupiter can give you something extra to work with. Neptune stations direct in your hidden sector, signalling the next stage of a long, slow healing or goodbye.A lifestyle shift may also edge forward. Venus’ move into your sector of opportunity helps you attract more, take a leap of faith or move forward into new territory after the Venus/Saturn reality check.
- Reality check: debts, taxes, loans, inheritances, your partner’s finances, physical/emotional intimacy
- Quiet shift forward: dreams, secrets, intuition, release of a life chapter, background issues
- Be receptive: long-distance travel/romance, education, legal matters, exploration, publishing
Venus/Saturn in your partnership sector nails down a relationship formality. The threshold may have already been crossed during last week’s Full Moon in your sign, but this aspect will make it official. Whether you’re moving forward with someone, or on your own, your best bet is to focus on the essentials and take responsibility for what you have to offer as a partner. The square between the Sun (in your partnership sector) and Jupiter can push you forward into this new phase; watch for momentum from family, or a feeling that the past is now in your rearview mirror. Neptune direct in your social sector can signal progress on a long-term vision, mission or ideal. All relationships can quietly expand as you reach a new level of understanding. Venus in your sector of shared resources can broaden the possibilities of an intimate connection or joint financial matter. There’s more to look forward to, but this is an inner expansion. If Venus/Saturn marked a relationship ending, this can be your time to concentrate on healing or to explore your romantic expectations.
- Reality check: partnership formalizations (marriage, divorce), solidifying or ending a business partnership, relationship authority, responsibility for what you want
- Quiet shift forward: friends, groups, the public, expansion of your wishes/hopes
- Be receptive: debts, taxes, loans, your partner’s finances, financial assistance, physical/emotional intimacy, inner exploration
Venus/Saturn in your sector of health and routine can focus you on commitment to self-care, or your obligations to another. You may encounter limits around what you can, or are willing to do.A co-worker relationship may also be defined. This influence can crystallize a new routine, so it’s helpful if you need to implement diet or exercise habits. The Sun (in your sector of health/routine) square Jupiter can provide a shot of inspriation, or a piece of good news that gives you encouragement in the above areas. Neptune direct in your career sector can nudge you along the path to your dream job, or present more input for your vision of how you’d like work/management issues to unfold. As Venus moves into your partnership sector, all one on one relationships can receive a boost of hope and mutual enthusiasm.
- Reality check: co-worker relationships, work tasks, obligations, service to others, health, diet, exercise
- Quiet shift forward: career, dealings with management, public status, success
- Be receptive: all partnerships
Venus/Saturn in your sector of self-expression can solidify a creative goal or personal desire. From here on in, it’s all business, which will allow you to manifest what you want. By the same token, if there is a realization that this is not the path for you, it will be absolute. Cut your losses and move forward. As the Sun (in your sector of self-expression) squares Jupiter, there may be something/someone new on the horizon anyway. Neptune direct in your opportunities sector nudges you further down the path in the unknown country. The creative dream or wide open vision that you’re nurturing is slowly unfolding. As Venus enters your sector of routine, you’ll be focusing on the practicalities of how to expand the Venus/Saturn promise. Alternatively, this influence is encouraging for the start of a new job or an increased sense of possibility for your health.
- Reality check: new romance, creative/artistic business, children/pregnancy
- Quiet shift forward: long-distance travel, education, legal matters, publishing, easing out of your comfort zone
- Be receptive: co-worker relationships, what you need to do, obligations, health/diet/exercise, new tools to work with
Venus/Saturn in your domestic sector can hi-light family and/or relationship responsibilities. Anything to do with where you live or those closest to you (especially parents) can feel heavy, but you’ll also have the structures/focus in place to take control. Excellent for signing official documents involving a home purchase, home business or rental agreement. Home finances may also demand your full attention. The Sun (in your domestic sector) squares Jupiter in your sign, suggesting that you have an extra shot of something (ideas, resources, chutzpah) that can power you through. Neptune direct in your sector of shared resources brings progress in an area where you have the least control. Financially or emotionally, this influence can help you get your head above water. As Venus enters your sector of self-expression, get ready for a spike in your confidence, or a general release of tension. After the Venus/Saturn work, you’re entitled to a celebration.
- Reality check: family, domestic partnerships/responsibilities, home renovations, home business, buying/selling/renting your home
- Quiet shift forward: debts, taxes, loans, your partner’s finances, physical/emotional intimacy
- Be receptive: new romance, celebrations, creative/artistic projects, children/pregnancy
Venus/Saturn in your communication sector gives you the strength to commit, answer, sign or state your boundaries. It’s time for an absolute yes or no. You can also be on the receiving end of a final word or confirmation. Relationships with siblings may require your focus. The Sun (in your communication sector) squares Jupiter, suggesting a last minute surprise or extra bit of intel that confirms you’re on the right track. Neptune direct in your partnership sector signals the continuing evolution of a relationship: watch for a gradual confirmation of what you must release, and what you need to welcome. As Venus enters your domestic sector, you’ll shift your attention to expanding the comforts of home, celebrating with loved ones, or increasing your personal security. Also positive for increased revenue from a home business.
- Reality check: final answers, signing official documents, clarifying boundaries, verbal/legal commitments, issues with siblings
- Quiet shift forward: all partnerships (business and romantic)
- Be receptive: home, family, domestic partnerships, home business, celebrations at home, self-nurturing
Venus/Saturn in your sector of personal resources helps you define exactly what you have and what you need. It may be time to take a hard line with spending, saving or your self-esteem. This influence can help you identify (and sever) situations that undermine you. The Sun (in your personal resources sector) squares Jupiter, suggesting encouragement from an external source (friends, the public). Neptune direct in your sector of health and routine is a step in the right direction if you’ve been struggling with motivation or health issues. As Venus enters your communication sector, watch for more introductions, meetings, flirtatious conversations and positive news. You can attract the right people/circumstances by being open to whatever’s in your immediate vicinity. Excellent if you need to have an important discussion or send a critical email.
- Reality check: earned money, self-esteem, emotional security
- Quiet shift forward: work tasks, obligations, health, co-worker relationships, service to others
- Be receptive: emails, phone calls, meetings, discussions, blogging, exploring new information, issues with siblings
Venus/Saturn in your sign says that it’s down-to-business time for a relationship, public identity or self-esteem issue. What are you putting out, and what are you getting back? This energy can help you define your intentions, while cutting away any deadwood that’s been bogging you down. There may be a commitment (business or romantic) or a goodbye, and the stage was set during last week’s Full Moon in your relationship sector. Venus/Saturn makes it clear where your attention needs to be, even if that means turning away from something you can’t have. The Sun (in your sign) squares Jupiter, urging you to embrace a new opportunity or business offer. Neptune direct in your sector of self-expression can put you on track regarding a creative, artistic or romantic issue. As Venus enters your sector of personal resources, you can increase your happiness, comfort and financial pulling power. Use Venus/Saturn’s focus as the starting point to invest energy in yourself.
- Reality check: public identity, relationships, personal goals, career, responsibility to self
- Quiet shift forward: performance, creative goals, personal desires, new romance, children/pregnancy
- Be receptive: earned money, self-esteem, emotional security
Venus/Saturn in your hidden sector can see you dealing with isolation, depression or frustrating obligations, but this aspect can also help you pinpoint exactly where the finish line is.The Sun (in your hidden sector) square Jupiter will offer a brief signal that there’s more out there, but the real breakthrough will happen when Venus enters your sign. You should get your mojo back as you attract positive (and in some cases, romantic) attention, and your social confidence goes into overdrive. If you’ve been working with a private project or creative desire, Venus/Saturn can mark the moment of solidification, and Venus into your sign the moment when your private goals go public. Neptune direct in your domestic sector also points to an upward swing, as a lingering issue involving family and/or illness finally moves forward. Vague problems with home renovations/relocations can also see progress.
- Reality check: background/private issues, depression, withdrawal, lingering obligations, undeveloped potentials
- Quiet shift forward: family, childhood issues, home business, home repairs/renovations, buying/renting
- Be receptive: your public identity, all social contacts, stepping out and seeing all possibilities
Venus/Saturn in your social sector can mark the achievement of a public goal or the finish line for a friendship/group association. Relationships will be clearly defined, and you won’t have to think too long about who you really want to associate with. Your public image will be crystallized, so make sure you’re happy with what you’re projecting: this is what will stick in people’s minds. The Sun (in your social sector) squares Jupiter, giving you a shot of confidence as you access deeper/hidden resources. Neptune direct in your communication sector can signal progress on a slowly emerging ideal or gut feeling. As Venus enters your hidden sector, you may begin the deeper process of releasing what Venus/Saturn finished. If there are no endings, this can be a time when you choose to concentrate on yourself, rather than others.
- Reality check: friends, groups, public activities, public image, formal contracts
- Quiet shift forward: ideas, dreams, ideals, hopes, undefined instincts
- Be receptive: endings, alone time, time for healing/retreat
Venus/Saturn in your career sector suggests the crystallization of a professional achievement, increased responsibility at work, or a strategic work relationship. There may be a public declaration of your professional goals or commitments. Alternatively, you may reach the finish line for a job or career goal. The Sun (in your career sector) squares Jupiter in your partnership sector, suggesting that another person sees your potential or has a new opportunity for you. Neptune direct in your security sector points to a gradual move towards redefining your financial and emotional needs. If you’ve regressed into old spending/emotional habits, Neptune direct can put you back on track. This influence can also help you find the next piece of the puzzle, regarding your desire to match ideals to earning potential. Venus in your social sector can herald a busier time for friends, getting out and about or meeting new, romantic potentials.Stay open to whatever life throws at you.
- Reality check: career, future goals, dealings with management, public status, success
- Quiet shift forward: financial/emotional ideals, creative sources of revenue
- Be receptive: friends, groups activities, new romance through group connections, public image
Venus/Saturn in your opportunities sector can help you realize a distant goal or long-term plan. This is the moment when your growing boundaries become solid. A romantic commitment, graduation or end to a legal matter is possible. If you encounter a limit to the distance you can reach, focus on what you’ve gained so far. The Sun (in your opportunities sector) squares Jupiter, adding fuel to what you’ve explored already. Neptune direct in your sign can reassure you that a big dream or higher purpose is still valid, while quietly adjusting your focus if you’ve wandered off the path. Venus in your career sector can attract positive public attention and favourable dealings with management. Excellent for promotions, performance, or job searches.
- Reality check: long-distance romance, travel, education, legal matters, publishing, exploration
- Quiet shift forward: your dream/vision/higher purpose
- Be receptive: career, success, public status, dealing with authority