Venus enters Aries today, joining Mars, her partner.
Although she is technically in her detriment, I like Venus in this sign. She's confident and direct. There's no hesitation when it comes to love, self-esteem and values. Aries is not a complicated sign, which does not indicate lack of intelligence. It simply means that the most direct route from A to B is where it's at. What you or someone else wants/doesn't want should be obvious: no analyzing, no elaborate plots. Venus in Aries says "If you don't love me the way I am right this moment, move along." She also says "That looks good...I want it."
At the same time, Venus is highly competitive in this sign. She wants to be pursued, and nothing grabs her attention like a challenge. If someone else has what she wants, there's a good chance she'll try to attract (win) the desired object, although she may lose interest afterwards. Just don't make it too difficult for her: she's not interested in lost causes.
This can be a refreshing vibe for those who have questioned their self-worth, or made excuses for less than fulfilling relationships. Venus in Aries has zero patience for anyone who doesn't make her feel fantastic. It's not even about being treated like a queen. She knows she's special, and she doesn't need others to prove it. She just doesn't have the patience for anyone or anything that drags her down.
Note the difference between Venus and Mars in Aries. Mars is action, and he directly pursues what he wants: "I'm taking it now." Venus is attraction, and she directly indicates what she wants: "Give it to me now."
Here are the aspects Venus will be making. I will be writing a special post about the transiting Nodes, since Venus (ruler of the North Node in Libra) is in Aries, the sign that the South Node is moving through.
- February 22nd: conjunct Mars at 1 deg
- February 24th: trine Saturn at 4 deg Sag
- March 1st: conjunct the South Node in Aries at 10 deg
- March 4th: trine Jupiter Rx at 14 deg Leo and square Pluto (at 15 deg Capricorn) and conjunct Uranus (at 15 deg Aries)
- March 17th: Taurus ingress
Since Venus and Mars are a couple, here are the Mars in Aries aspects, for comparison:
- February 22nd: conjunct Venus at 1 deg
- February 25th: trine Saturn in Sag at 4 deg
- March 4th: conjunct the South Node at 10 deg
- March 10th: trine Jupiter Rx in Leo at 13 deg
- March 11th: conjunct Uranus and square Pluto in Capricorn at 15 deg (part of the final Uranus/Pluto square on March 16th)
- March 31st: Taurus ingress