Venus in Gemini makes a hurtful square to Chiron in Pisces, from April 27th to 29th. This is a brief influence, but it could cause difficulties as you consider desired options. Romantic gestures/flirtations can cause an unintended bruise, or curiosity-driven scenarios (involving attraction, money or self-esteem) can result in hurt feelings. This aspect suggests caution when asking “what if?”
Mercury enters Gemini on April 30th, and builds to an opposition with Saturn Rx in Sagittarius from April 30th to May 3rd. Saturn will keep Mercury fixed on one choice (or a blocked choice). Communication can feel quite restricted or formal during these days, but know that Saturn’s agenda is to draw your attention to the essentials (and cut out the distractions). Note that Mercury’s transit through Gemini will be longer than usual (until July 8th) as it stations retrograde in Gemini from May 18th to June 11th.
The Mercury/Saturn opposition will peak on the same day (May 3rd) as the Full Moon in Scorpio, suggesting that restrictions, enforced focus or written commitments will play an important part in this Moon’s culminations. The Full Moon squares Jupiter in Leo, which will pump up Scorpio’s intensity. All or nothing scenarios will be the theme, and compulsive urges will be magnified. Depending on how this Moon activates your chart, you can break through to a rich, new level, or slam the door shut (and lock it forever). Either way, Jupiter will be the catalyst that promises expansion beyond a situation that’s run its course.
Venus in your communication sector squares Chiron in your sector of secrets, suggestingthat flirtatious communication may trigger hidden sore spots. Alternatively, what appears to be a light exchange may be driven by deeper insecurities. Use caution during this influence; a harmless flirtatious/charming remark can misfire.
Mercury into your communication sector can increase the pace of discussions/ideas/information, but the opposition to Saturn Rx will create a temporary block around the exchange of ideas. Too, formal documents, official announcements or demands for verbal/written accountability may be issues. This will be a major factor during the Full Moon (in your sector of shared resources), suggesting that finances or intimate negotiations with a partner may be the focus of discussion. Formal allocation of joint resources can also come up. The Full Moon’s square to Jupiter (in your sector of self-expression) indicates that the drive for recognition, appreciation or the joint accomplishment of a desired goal will heighten emotions. The push for creative/romantic satisfaction will be high.
- Vulnerabilities activated: unacknowledged/hidden sensitivities, romantic secrets, flirtatious comments, emails/texts/phone calls/overheard remarks that hit the wrong note
- Culminations: pointed discussions/legal documents involving debts, taxes, loans your partner’s finances, physical/emotional intimacy, children, creative projects, funding for what you want to create
Venus in your sector of personal resources squares Chiron in your social sector, suggesting that what you want may be triggered by what others have (and what you think you’re missing). Feelings of vulnerability/insecurity in the bigger social picture can skew your perception of what’s necessary for your personal satisfaction.
Mercury into your sector of personal resources can bring more ideas about earned money, but the opposition to Saturn Rx will make it clear that you have some financial limits to work with. Too, you could encounter limits around how intimate you or a partner are willing to get. This will peak on the Full Moon (in your relationship sector) suggesting that what one or both partners want will create focused discussions. It’s possible that an impasse will be reached, and you’ll discover that the relationship can go no further, but the Full Moon’s square to Jupiter (in your domestic sector) suggests that there’s room for growth if both of you can agree on a joint plan around home and family. Jupiter’s influence can also make domestic expansion the crux of any financial conflicts.
- Vulnerabilities activated: comparing what you have/want to what you think others have, keeping up with social appearances, spending money to make yourself part of the group
- Culminations: limits involving money and/or intimacy in relationships, your partner’s debts, one partner’s reluctance to get closer, financing for home business/renovations/relocation/growing your family
Venus in your sign squares Chiron in your career sector, suggesting friction betweenyour professional and personal image. You may be confronted with insecurities around success or physical appearance. Or, you may find that your attempts at being friendly/charming make the wrong impression.
Mercury’s entrance into your sign can increase the amount of information/options that you have to work with, but the opposition to Saturn Rx (in your partnership sector) can see you preoccupied with one relationship/topic of conversation. It may be difficult to reach an agreement with a romantic or business partner, and this will be an important theme during the Full Moon (in your sector of routine). Details about how something should be done (especially in the context of work) will be a tense area. The square from Jupiter (in your communication sector) ensures that you’ll have plenty of input and inspiration to offer, but the other party may not be receptive. Avoid the temptation to steamroll others your with fabulous ideas; offer what you have, but know that you’ll probably be restricted to one choice.
- Vulnerabilities activated: professional reputation, inappropriate personal discussions at work, trying too hard to make the right impression
- Culminations: work routines/tasks, obligations, issues with co-workers, finding a workable solution with a partner, being restricted to one way of doing things, narrowing your range of options to fit someone else’s rules
Venus in your hidden sector squares Chiron in your sector of opportunities, indicating that dipping your toes in new waters may leave you feeling briefly exposed. There’s more for you to experience, but you’ll have to deal with the brief pinch of awkwardness or doubt that this stirs up. This influence can also point to a romantic secret coming to light in an unpleasant way.
Mercury’s move into your sector of secrets puts you in touch with what’s suspected or hinted at, while also stirring up creative inspiration. But the opposition to Saturn Rx (in your sector of routine) demands that you take a look at what’s right in front of you, first. There will be a health or work issue that needs attending to, and it will be part of this Full Moon’s energy (which activates your sector of self-expression). There may be something you want very much, but you’ll be confronted with the realities of what you must do to get it. Or, you may find that the desired goal is simply not an option at the moment. The square from Jupiter (in your sector of personal resources) can amplify the urgency, making it feel like you must get what you want. Jupiter can present resource opportunities (there may be a way to get the money/support that you need) but you’ll still be playing by Saturn’s rules.
- Vulnerabilities activated: secret crush/attraction/potential, long-distance issues, education, legal matters, publishing, stepping outside your comfort zone
- Culminations: children/pregnancy (and related health issues), the reality of your creative/romantic ambitions, focusing on the facts around what you want, making a choice to work within the limits
Venus in your social sector squares Chiron in your sector of shared resources, indicating brief moments of social embarrassment/insecurity/mixed messages. Deeper issues involving jealousy, intimacy or lack of trust can stir the pot, and what bubbles to the surface can leave you feeling exposed. Remind yourself that this too shall pass.
Mercury into your social sector can accelerate the pace of social contacts/options, but the opposition to Saturn Rx (in your sector of self-expression) can focus your attention on an tense conversation, or a sense that you’re not receiving the appreciation that you deserve. Your words/ideas may be invalidated or even ignored, and during the Full Moon (in your domestic sector) this will cut right to the heart of your domestic and professional goals. Who you are out there versus who are in private could be an issue, as you struggle to align the two. The square from Jupiter (in your sign) to this Full Moon ensures that you’ve got major reserves of energy, magnetism and charm to put the spotlight back on you. Just be aware that Saturn is demanding proof of your worth, or your enhanced focus, to achieve a particular goal. If you’re feeling shut out, use that tension to polish up your tools.
- Vulnerabilities activated: friends, groups, public image, private vulnerabilities exposed in public
- Culminations: professional/public image, not being appreciated at home/at work, fighting to prove your worth, being heard, the push to get a creative or personal goal off the ground
Venus in your career sector squares Chiron in your relationship sector, stirring up insecurities around public image, status and competition. A public spotlight may reveal some personal doubts about a partnership. Work relationships can be especially tricky, with possible misinterpretation of romantic interest versus friendly/platonic overtures.
Mercury into your career sector can open up more avenues for negotiations, hiring and discussions with management, but the opposition to Saturn Rx (in your domestic sector) will make you intensely aware of restrictions or obligations at home. Watch for one issue at work/with management to be emphasized. This theme will carry over into the Full Moon (in your communication sector) suggesting final answers, announcements, signed documents or title changes. The square from Jupiter (in your hidden sector) indicates that an unacknowledged or background issue will actually be driving developments, regardless of what is communicated on the surface. Jupiter can bring a swell of confidence and hope, but know that what’s promised/discussed must fit within Saturn’s guidelines. If it doesn’t fit within your domestic/family boundaries, it will probably create difficulties later on.
- Vulnerabilities activated: a partner’s success professional success, mixed social messages at work, personal and professional energies creating tension, worries about having sufficient status
- Culminations: status/title changes, official career announcements, the official version and the secret hope, the answer that offers more than expected, work/family discussions that uncover the iceberg beneath the surface
Venus in your opportunities sector squares Chiron in your sector of routine, suggesting that new/exciting developments will run up against health issues or obligations. A sore spot in your daily life may act as a reminder about why you’ve been hesitating to reach further. Keep in mind that the issue may be something you can work around.
Mercury into your sector of opportunities can bring even more new information and choices, but the opposition to Saturn Rx (in your communication sector) will immediately narrow those options down. There will be one area that requires your focus or revision before you can move forward. This will be illuminated during the Full Moon (in your sector of personal resources) suggesting that money or emotional security may be what you need to get sorted. Watch for important financial decisions/choices that feed into your future plans. Alternatively, future plans may be driven by financial opportunities. The square from Jupiter (in your social sector) indicates a financial boost/new source of income may be part of the package, but Saturn insists that you pay attention to the fine print.
- Vulnerabilities activated: long-distance romance, travel, education, publishing, legal matters, health/obligations
- Culminations: having enough money/security to move forward, new financial opportunities, funding your explorations, do new opportunities mesh with your personal values
Venus in your sector of shared resources squares Chiron in your sector of self-expression, stirring up jealousy/hurt feelings around intimacy or finances. A partner may not want to get as close as you do, or what they have to offer may not be what you’d hoped for. You may also find that going deeper with someone stirs up insecurities.
Mercury into your sector of shared resources can keep the intimate conversations or financial options/discussions flowing, but the opposition to Saturn Rx (in your sector of personal resources) can hi-light one issue around lack of money or not getting your needs met. This issue will be part of the Full Moon in your sign, emphasizing a make or break moment in a relationship or life chapter. Before you go any deeper/get any closer, will there be enough to sustain you? You don’t do light and causal. The square from Jupiter (in your career sector) suggests there is opportunity here, especially if a new job/new position is on offer. Whether it’s personal or professional, there’s room to grow, but know that Saturn demands that you take stock of what will be offered.
- Vulnerabilities activated: debts, taxes, loans, your partner’s finances, physical/emotional intimacy, feeling like you’re not getting what you deserve, questioning what you deserve
- Culminations: relationships, career, financial details of a career opportunity, emotional resources/self-sufficiency impacted by a relationship
Venus in your partnership sector squares Chiron in your domestic sector, suggesting that old wounds/family issues can trigger relationship insecurities in the present. What’s unfolding at home can make you doubt your ability to make the correct relationship choices. Rather than ignoringthis, see what happens when you confront it.
Mercury into your partnership sector can stimulate discussions with a partner, or discussions about relationships in general, but the opposition to Saturn Rx in your sign will narrow the focus of the conversation. One issue/commitment has reemerged and needs to be dealt with. The Full Moon (in your hidden sector) will bring clarity in the form of a secret revealed, or unacknowledged issue brought to light. It’s time to confront the elephant in the room. The square from Jupiter (in your sector of opportunities) indicates that a chance to explore, expand or move on will be the catalyst. There’s more out there for you, but before you can set off for those new horizons, you need to wrap up this current responsibility. Too, you may discover that you options for expansion have narrowed, but that doesn’t mean the door is completely closed.
- Vulnerabilities activated: domestic partnerships, new relationships, past versus present, who you are versus who you want to be
- Culminations: secrets, background issues, acknowledging current commitments/restrictions, what you have versus where you want to go
Venus in your sector of routine squares Chiron in your communication sector, suggesting that conversations at work or involving health issues can be tricky. Attempts to say something cute, offer reassurance or assistance can backfire, or uncover asensitive issue. Alternatively, the choices you’re offered may all seem less than desirable.
As Mercury enters your sector of routine, tasks, obligations and general busy work will increase, and the opposition to Saturn Rx (in your sector of secrets) may hi-light a hidden stumbling block. There may be no visible reason for a miscommunication, denial or lack of solution , but know that the cause is something that’s been building for awhile. The Full Moon (in your social sector) may offer more insight, as a friendship or public association reaches a turning point. It may be time to say goodbye to a group or public image if it’s blocking you. The square from Jupiter (in your sector of shared resources) indicates that financial issues, or private shifts in power, will trigger events. You may want to embrace certain opportunities, or gain freedom on a level that goes beneath the surface. In the end, the decision will be a matter of practicality.
- Vulnerabilities activated: co-worker relationships, obligations, communication of tasks/solutions to problems, medical diagnoses, lack of appreciation for your help
- Culminations: friends, groups, your place in the public, funding for public activities, leaving behind a public identity, background desire to change the way people perceive you, breaking through the public mask
Venus in your sector of self-expression squares Chiron in your security sector. A flirtation or consideration of a creative/personal goal may briefly seem like more trouble than it’s worth. It will be difficult to remain open to something good when it triggers your insecurities. Alternatively, you may be confronted with the fact that something you want is not for you.
Mercury into your sector of self-expression keeps the creative ideas and light conversations flowing, but the opposition to Saturn Rx (in your social sector) can make one particular discussion/idea/contact feel quite heavy. There may be a lack of acceptance, or a complete denial of what’s being said. Then again, you may have to prove that you’ve got what it takes. This will come up during the Full Moon (in your career sector) suggesting that you’ll either rise to the challenge or decide that this goal/job is not for you. The square from Jupiter (in your relationship sector) indicates that a professional or romantic partnership (or your desire for one) will make the stakes even higher. You may decide that it’s time to get back into the dating game, or bow out entirely. The deciding factor will be your changing social goals, narrowed social focus and higher standards.
- Vulnerabilities activated:creative projects, new romance, putting yourself out there, children/pregnancy
- Culminations: career goals, public status, ambitions (professional or romantic) control of your future, public acceptance of your ideas
Venus in your domestic sector squares Chiron in your sign, stirring up sensitive family issues or vulnerabilities from the past. A celebration or enjoyable time at home/with family may trigger your doubts or insecurities, churning up issues around others accepting you as you are.
Mercury into your domestic sector can open up more conversations with family members, or trigger ideas/paperwork around domestic issues, but the opposition to Saturn Rx (in your career sector) suggests that those in authority, or external rules, will have the final say. Developments will peak around the Full Moon (in your sector of opportunities) suggesting a legal/official document being signed, or a major transition from one life chapter to the next. The square from Jupiter (in your sector of routine) indicates that the expansion of a work/health issue will be at the root of things. What’s expanding in your daily life/routine will push events forward, and there may be opportunities to jump ahead into a bigger and better scenario. But Saturn calls the shots in the end, and this will involve responsibility in the form of increased authority at work, or the need to take responsibility for your own future.
- Vulnerabilities activated: who you are now versus who you are in the past, acceptance within your family, domestic happiness
- Culminations: relocation, legal issues, long distance issues, education, graduation, formal announcements, career, clarifying future goals