June 2nd’s Full Moon in Sagittarius squares Neptune in Pisces, enhancing the potential for limitless possibilities or illusions. Much depends on how you deal with blurry boundaries. You may feel the urge to take a leap of faith, which is fine. Just make sure you have a Plan A and B, when you land.
A Yod, with Pluto Rx in Capricorn as the focal point, is in force until June 5th. The base of the Yod consists of Jupiter in Leo sextiling Mars and the Sun in Gemini. Jupiter rules this Sagittarius Moon, so the culminations or endings will be tied to this Yod. As the focal point, Pluto demands authenticity and empowerment. Pluto’s evolutionary agenda can feel like a forced march, but the end result is always an improvement (even if it doesn’t seem that way, at first). This Yod will point you towards the truth, even as the Full Moon makes things uncertain.
Also on June 5th, Venus (relationships, money, values) will enter Leo. Venus themes will be focused on pride, appreciation, recognition and dramatic displays. But this transit starts off on a sober note, with Venus trining Saturn Rx (in Sagittarius) from June 5th to 6th. This is excellent for establishing real Venus-themed developments; Leo’s pride and creativity is grounded, making it even more potent than usual. Venus will transit Leo until July 18th, but she will station Rx at 0 degrees Virgo on July 25th. She will reenter Leo from July 31st to October 8th, stationing direct on September 6th. Stay tuned for an upcoming post about about Venus’ Rx transit.
The Full Moon activates your opportunities sector, and squares Neptune in your hidden sector. That big adventure or leap into new territory can feel like a dream come true, or it can feel like setting off into a bank of dense fog. The next chapter will not be clear cut, but it is time to move on. Whether you’re reaching higher, aiming for a larger audience, or throwing caution to the winds, keep in mind that all information is not yet known (especially with Mercury Rx in your communication sector).
The Yod to Pluto Rx (in your career sector) brings in themes of ambition, power struggles with authority, or making your authority absolute. The stakes are high, so choose your words carefully. As Venus enters your sector of self-expression and trines Saturn Rx, watch for clues for how you can solidify creative talents, confirm your new, professional role or make a steady but noticeable impact on your audience. This is not a time for flashy displays; prove to others that you deserve their respect. Venus’ transit of your sector of self-expression can boost magnetism, opportunities for new romance and creative potential.
- Culminations: long distance travel, legal matters, education/graduation, professional designation, publishing, exploration into a new job/profession/area of influence
- Focus of the Yod: career, professional status, dealing with management, your professional authority, corporate takeover
- Attract what you want by: proving you’ve got what others want, demonstrating your talents, focusingyour creative/personal desires
The Full Moon in your sector of shared resources squares Neptune in your social sector, making private issues (financial or emotional) confusing as they are influenced by the energy of others. A matter between you and your partner, or a issue around money that’s owed or shared, will be open to interpretation, even as it draws to a close. Don’t allow gossip, wild speculation or illusions about what others have/do throw you off track.
The Yod to Pluto Rx (in your opportunities sector) insists that you step back frompersonal issues and look at the bigger picture. There’s much more at stake than what’s in front of you, or what you’ve been stubbornly clinging to. Relocation is a possible issue. As Venus enters your domestic sector and trines Saturn Rx, you should be able to arrive at an understanding about how you can make this work (with a partner, or with family). Know that wishful thinking or avoidance of the facts is a poor approach to finances and intimacy. Once an uncomfortable truth is confronted, you’ll see that’s it’s not a bad as you thought. Overall, Venus in your domestic sector is helpful for feathering your nest, making minor home improvements or enjoying private celebrations.
- Culminations: debts, taxes, loans, your partner’s finances, physical/emotional intimacy, personal security versus social ideals, jealousy
- Focus of the Yod: relocation, long distance travel, legal matters, education, publishing, moving beyond what you know, taking it public
- Attract what you want by: getting serious about homes finances/home business, moving in with your partner, family finances, domestic rules
The Full Moon in your partnership sector squares Neptune in your career sector. Arelationship ideal could become inflated, or a future goal could be more than you or your partner can realistically achieve. That doesn’t mean you should give up; just keep in mind that the outcome may not be everything you’re hoping for. Make sure you and your partner want the same thing. Alternatively, that future goal may involve a dissolution of the partnership. Mercury Rx, the Sun and Mars (in your sign) ensure that you’ll have plenty of ideas on how to move ahead.
The Yod to Pluto (in your sector of shared resources) is activated by Mars, and then the Sun, in your sign. You’ll want to push ahead to make this happen, but know that joint finances or intimate issues will have to be taken into consideration. It’s not just about what you want, even if you think you’ve got all the answers (you don’t). As Venus enters your communication sector and trines Saturn Rx, it will be easier for you and your partner to get in synch, via optimistic but grounded conversations. If things have been tense lately, Venus is your opportunity to demonstrate that you’re willing to compromise. In general, Venus’ transit of your communication sector is excellent for networking, putting a favourable spin on ideas, or reaching out to someone you’d like to connect with.
- Culminations: future goals for one on one relationships (professional and romantic), the public status of a relationship
- Focus of the Yod: debts, taxes, loans, your partner’s finances, physical/emotional intimacy, releasing old habits
- Attract what you want by: listening to what the other person is saying, showing your willingness to consider their rules, offering more than just compliments or flirtatious words
The Full Moon in your sector of routine squares Neptune in your opportunities sector, bringing a work or health issue to a head. It may be time to choose between various solutions, treatments or habits, and there is hope for an outcome that transcends your current situation. Consider what’s alternative/untried, but remember that the end result has to fit with your daily life. This energy could also mark the end of a job, obligation or medical issue.
The Yod to Pluto (in your relationship sector) makes a partnership (or potential partnership) the pivot point. Transformations in your approach to partnerships cannot be overlooked. Watch for hidden information/realizations to emerge as one or both of you expresses what couldn’t be said before. Or ,there may be a personal “ah ha” moment as you discover where your energy has been leaking. As Venus enters your sector of personal resources and trines Saturn Rx, you should be able to get into this new relationship groove, or find a way to make the best of the new regime. Venus can also provide encouraging financial news, or give you reasons to feel secure about your partnership. Overall, Venus’ transit of your resources sector can provide a minor boost in finances, help you source out new areas of income, or urge you to indulge yourself (which can also lead to spending more money).
- Culminations: health, co-worker relationships, work tasks, service to others, daily habits, moving beyond your current routine
- Focus of the Yod: partnerships, one on one dynamics, projecting your power onto others
- Attract what you want by: getting real about what you want, focusing on sensible ways to compromise (no martyr scenarios) working within the restrictions of a partnership
The Full Moon in your sector of self-expression squares Neptune in your sector of shared resources. This could be your big moment, romantically or creatively. There’s potential to take centre stage or launch a new project, romance, personal goal. The urge to risk it all will be strong, so be aware that inflated expectations will be an issue. Use caution where finances or intimacy are involved, as you may end up spending far more than you can afford.
The Yod to Pluto Rx (in your sector of routine) involves Jupiter in your sign, and the Sun/Mars in your social sector. Public displays, demands and announcements will be part of this Moon’s culminations, but the focus will funnel it all into the realities of your daily life. As boring as that may seem, it hooks into a significant work or lifestyle transformation. The end result needs to fit in with these changes. As Venus enters your sign and trines Saturn Rx, you’ll see how romantic or creative developments will flow with the current of daily life, as long as you apply the realism filter. In general, Venus in your sign directs the flow of attention/attraction towards you. You can make significant progress with all these influences, providing you stay grounded and focus on what needs to be done. Note that Venus will be spending longer than usual in your sign, due to her Rx transit.
- Culminations: new romance, creative projects, performance, pregnancy/children, celebrations, receiving appreciation/attention
- Focus of the Yod: co-worker relationships, work tasks, your work environment, health/diet/exercise, physical transformation, obligations
- Attract what you want by: focusing your desire for attention on a realistic goal, working to improve yourself
The Full Moon in your domestic sector squares Neptune in your relationship sector, bringing issues around domestic partnerships/future goals and boundaries to a head. One or both of you may be uncertain where you want to be, or how to create the solid home base that you want. Too, emotions can become overblown and highly sensitive; know that some of what you’re reacting to is probably not based in reality.
The Yod to Pluto Rx (in your sector of self-expression) suggests that full acknowledgement of your authentic desires is the aim here. Background hopes, or secret/unacknowledged ideals are part of the package, so it may be time to lay everything on the table and come clean about what you really expect. Pregnancy (as an actual manifestation or an unfulfilled goal) may be an issue. As Venus enters your sector of secrets, and trines Saturn Rx, you may need to pull back (temporarily) or reimagine certain possibilities. Use this influence to review your personal desires and consider if they’re realistic; they may simply need more time to manifest. If they are realistic, does your relationship support them? In general, Venus in your sector of secrets is a time to concentrate on hidden or private desires that you’d like to develop further, or that you’re not 100% certain about. Venus will briefly touch your sign, than retreat into your hidden sector for an extended period of time, due to her Rx transit of Leo.
- Culminations: domestic partnerships, domestic goals, relocation, home business, home versus career
- Focus of the Yod: children/pregnancy, essential purpose, creative projects, tuning into what’s really important to you
- Attract what you want by: giving personal desires further consideration, reviewing what you really want, taking a time out and allowing things to develop further
The Full Moon in your communication sector squares Neptune, in your sector of routine. An announcement, final answer/decision, document signing or major discussion could be in the works, but the square to Neptune suggests some details may be left open to interpretation. Even if the answer is final, there could be some wiggle room. On the other hand, what’s discussed could end up being wildly inaccurate or overblown. This may be positive or negative, depending on how you feel about the topic. Discussions with siblings could also take precedence.
The Yod to Pluto Rx (in your domestic sector) ensures that results will be focused on family and/home matters. Issues from the past may demand resolution, despite this Moon’s blurry boundaries. As Venus enters your social sector and trines Saturn Rx, there should be a positive focus for ideas/information. Others (friends, groups, outside sources) may have encouraging information that allows you to put it all into perspective. In general, Venus in this sector is excellent for networking, getting out and about, meeting up with friends or making a positive, public impression.
- Culminations: discussions, answers, sibling relationships, signing documents, announcements
- Focus of the Yod: home family, parents, relocation, home business, home renovations, resolving past issues
- Attract what you want by: connecting with others, focusing on one social outlet, being open to advice from others
The Full Moon in your sector of personal resources squares Neptune in your sector of self-expression, indicating a turning point in finances or emotional security. There may be something/someone that you want very much, and this Moon will illuminate how much you’ll have to spend. Is it worth the cost? Know that the square to Neptune can increase the urge to give/spend it all, but you’ll have to be very clear about what you’re doing. Too, an emotional or financial opportunity may seem like a dream come true, but be very, very careful about the details (read the fine print, especially with Mercury Rx in your career sector).
The Yod to Pluto Rx (in your communication sector) continues the theme of zeroing in on the details. An official agreement, document orimportant discussion may be part of the works, and you’ll have to be sure that the end result will empower you. Keep your ears open for verbal power plays or manipulation. As Venus enters your career sector, and trines Saturn Rx, your next steps (regarding professional relationships and/or professional image) should become clearer. Overall, Venus’ transit of your career sector is excellent for improving relations with management, boosting your professional image and selling your product.
- Culminations: earned money, emotional security, self-esteem, new financial opportunities, emotional gambles
- Focus of the Yod: formal agreements, crucial discussions, verbal power plays, transformative ideas, sibling relationships
- Attract what you want by: enhancing your professional image, curating strategic, professional relationships, playing nice with those in authority
The Full Moon in your sign squares Neptune in your domestic sector, suggesting a turning point involving domestic issues, partnerships or personal identity. This could be the moment when you move on from what cannot be salvaged, or, you realize that there’s more potential for you in a totally different area. Alternatively, issues involving relocation, home renovations or a home business can grow, but you may have difficulty deciding what direction to take things.
The Yod to Pluto Rx (in your sector of personal resources) insists that finances and emotional security must be considered. Can you afford these changes/upgrades? Are you moving in a direction that allows you to become more self-sufficient? Discussions with a partner (about finances and/or security needs) will require careful handling, as you won’t agree with everything they say, but you’ll still have to work with their input. As Venus enters your opportunities sector and trines Saturn Rx (in your sign) watch for solid opportunities to grow/expand/explore. These will be based on your recent establishment of personal boundaries or increased responsibilities. Positive legal developments are also favoured. In general, Venus in your opportunities sector is positive for all exploration, travel, education and dipping your toes in uncharted waters (including long-distance romance).
- Culminations: personal goals, physical appearance, domestic issues, public image, relationships
- Focus of the Yod: earned money, savings, self-esteem
- Attract what you want by: using your enhanced discipline/focus to check out new possibilities, focus on one new opportunity at a time
The Full Moon in your hidden sector squares Neptune in your communication sector, indicating that secrets, unacknowledged issues or background potentials will be illuminated. However, all is not as it seems on the surface, so be aware of the risk for projection and misinterpretations. On the plus side, this Moon is fantastic for enhancing dream work, creativity and empathy.
The Yod to Pluto Rx in your sign can target a lifestyle change, shift in physical appearance or public image. These changes have been in the works for some time, and you may discover that now is the moment to unveil the new you. Alternatively, a significant shift in personal status could be part of the works. As Venus enters your sector of shared resources, and trines Saturn Rx, you’ll have a chance to solidify an intimate relationship, establish some solid financial resources, or gain an understanding on what was previously hidden from view. You may also find that an overwhelming issue is really not that big of a deal (you have more control than you thought). Overall,Venus in your shared resources sector is promising for financial assistance or positive developments involving debts, taxes, loans, your partner’s finances, physical or emotional intimacy.
- Culminations: secrets, unacknowledged issues, what’s been ignored/overlooked, creativity, intuition
- Focus of the Yod: personal identity, physical appearance, lifestyle change, new status
- Attract what you want by: pooling your resources with others, venturing into deep waters, getting closer to someone
The Full Moon in your social sector squares Neptune in your sector of personal resources, suggesting a public launch, beginning/ending of a friendship or group association. Public shifts will not be clear cut, even as you begin a new chapter. Confusion over finances or heightened expectations can make everything or nothing seem possible. When in doubt, aim for something in between these two extremes.
The Yod to Pluto Rx (in your hidden sector) indicates that a larger, background shift or ending will have to be taken into consideration. What’s happening in public is just the tip of the iceberg. As Venus enters your partnership sector, and trines Saturn Rx, you may be able to solidify an existing relationship, reach an understanding with a partner, or meet a potential partner with long-term potential. In general, Venus’s transit of your relationship sector is good news for your love life, as it can boost your sociability and attract romantic opportunities.
- Culminations: friends, groups, the public
- Focus of the Yod: what’s happening behind the scenes, major lifestyle shift that’s still developing
- Attract what you want by: getting out and socializing, meeting others halfway
The Full Moon in your career sector squares Neptune in your sign, suggesting a shift in career goals, job title or dealings with management. You could be shooting for the stars with this one, fired up by an ambitious dream. Or, you could find that your goals, ambitions or structures at work have dissolved. It all depends on how you’ve been dealing with Neptune. The planet can dissolve all limits, greatly enhancing creative possibility. Or, it can drain your vitality and focus, leaving you adrift.
The Yod to Pluto Rx (in your social sector) hooks this Moon’s developments into your public associations and group relationships. Your social circle has been changing, and now those changes are reaching critical mass. As Venus enters your sector of routine and trines Saturn Rx, focus on polishing up your problem solving skills and/or co-worker relationships;that’s where you’ll gain the most benefit. Too, a medical issue can see steady improvement, which can help you re-gain lost footing in your climb towards the future. Overall, Venus in your sector of routine makes it easier to get along with others (that you work with, or that you take care of) while offering positive developments in self-nurturing, physical health and energy level.
- Culminations: career, professional status, dealings with management, ambition
- Focus of the Yod: friends, groups, the public
- Attract what you want by: working with others, honouring your obligations, looking after yourself, applying solutions to the bigger picture, focusing on making your tasks/routines smoother and more effective