Venus enters Sagittarius today (December 30th) broadening the focus of what you want.
Sagittarius is about new possibilities on the horizon. Venus themes (love money, self-esteem) are accelerating, because there is more to consider. This could manifest as new possibilities, or a wider perspective that allows you to see beyond what you've been obsessing about. There are new flavours, even if you eventually decide you're not crazy about them. It's time to play; dabble in this, check out that. Keep your options open.
Hanging onto the past (old hurts, loves, fixations, grudges, jealousies) will be difficult, because the current is moving onwards and upwards.
Sag in your chart is where you expand. Transiting Venus may attract new experiences/desires, but due to the nature of this energy, they may not stick around. Certain people can blaze into your life as catalysts, opening your eyes to what you've been missing. But catalysts aren't always meant to be permanent. Sagittarius is a Mutable Fire sign, shifting like liquid flame.
Along with the adventure, this transit also reminds you to have faith. If things have been dark lately, this energy can inspire you to look at what the future might hold. Sagittarius says that there is always a future.
Here are the aspects Venus in Sagittarius will be making:
- January 4th: trine Vesta at 7 deg Aries
- January 5th: square Neptune at 7 deg Pisces
- January 8th: conjunct Saturn at 12 deg
- January 11th: sextile Black Moon Lilith at 15 deg Libra
- January 12th: trine Uranus at 16 deg Aries
- January 13th: square Chiron at 17 deg Pisces
- January 18th: square Jupiter Rx at 23 deg Virgo, and the Nodes in Virgo/Pisces
- January 21st: sextile Ceres at 27 deg Aquarius
- January 23rd: Capricorn ingress