The July 15th New Moon in Cancer squares Uranus in Aries, suggesting that new beginnings will be delivered abruptly. Uranus can rattle security and amplify anxiety, but it can also trigger instinctive leaps that land you in fresh territory. Mars and Mercury (in Cancer) will join together and oppose Pluto Rx from July 15th to 16th, adding powerfully aggressive words to the mix. Information will be delivered with a punch, and verbal challenges are likely.
Fortunately, this Moon is anchored by a stabilizing Grand Water Trine to Saturn Rx in Scorpio and Chiron Rx in Pisces. When things get tense, you can reconfirm what you know/what you’ve been working on. Saturn trine Chiron suggests going back to reassure yourself. Firm up boundaries, confirm priorities, or call in support. Too, this Moon’s upheaval may confirm what was implied back in December 2014 (when Saturn was leaving Scorpio).
Venus enters Virgo on July 18th, kicking off the second phase of her Leo/Virgo transit. Venus in Virgo is about close examination of relationship/financial/self-esteem details, and her ingress will be accompanied by a Mercury/Uranus square, suggesting that this examination will be triggered by surprising or clarifying news. Venus will station Rx on July 25th, and this will be accompanied by a Mars/Uranus square. More surprises lead to more intensive examination. All this suggests that Venus’ Virgo ingress is only the first step in a process of refinement and improvement.
The New Moon in your domestic sector can cement a financial/emotional situation with family, or your physical home. This may involve revisiting/paying off a debt, or plunging back into the waters of a psychologically intense situation. Nonetheless, going back is what you need to do in order to start fresh. The square to Uranus (in your sign) suggests that new beginnings may rattle you, or could be a result of your impatience to start the next chapter. Mercury/Mars opposing Pluto Rx add forceful finality to statements, signed documents or arguments. There’s a feeling of laying down the law, no matter what the consequences are.
As Venus enters your sector of routine, you’ll be focused on health, self-improvement, work issues or obligations. Mercury/Uranus suggests this focus could be triggered by an unexpected breakdown or sudden development that leaves you scrambling for solutions. Fortunately, Venus can help you source out the best people to work with.
- New beginnings: home, family, home business, relocation, radical shift in priorities
- Anchor yourself by: cleaning up old debts, confronting buried emotional issues, revisiting financial priorities
- Be receptive to: repairs, taking care of business, self-improvement, those who can help you get it done
The New Moon in your communication sector (along with Mars/Mercury opposing Pluto Rx) can force an answer, agreement or argument. Now is the time to say it/write it, but you may not like what’s being said. Some of what comes out may involve a jolting clarification. The trine to Saturn and Chiron Rx suggest reconfirming a commitment, or solidifying a relationship, will be part of the mix. All relationships (romantic, business and friendship) can be points of reassurance. As tense as this Moon will be, someone has your back and appreciates the effort you’re making to solidify things.
Venus into your sector of self-expression urges you to examine where you feel loved, appreciated and recognized. Mercury/Uranus can trigger a conversation/bit of intel that opens it up, and gets you wanting something/someone you never considered. If you’re looking for more/better, take note of what’s missing in your current situation.
- New beginnings: official announcements, legal documents, crucial conversations, discussions with siblings
- Anchor yourself by: honouring your commitments/relationships with others
- Be receptive to: looking closely at who appreciates you, opening yourself up to something you want, creating something new
The New Moon in your sector of personal resources can indicate a new source of income, a shift in income, or an appraisal of your self-worth. External events may shake your security, and Mars/Mercury opposite Pluto Rx can see you demanding compensation. Too, someone may confront you with an ultimatum or challenge that forces your hand. You may need to check back in on an obligation, work or health routine, but this can assure you that you’re on the right path, or that a new job opportunity is in your best interests. Career developments can still go your way, even if you don’t get exactly what you were hoping for.
Venus into your domestic sector shifts your attention to home, home repairs or family. Mercury/Uranus suggest unexpected expenses or jarring relationship developments will compel you to pull back and concentrate on those closest to you. Venus can enable necessary corrections/improvements at home.
- New beginnings: earned money, emotional security, emotional/financial compensation
- Anchor yourself by: confirming obligations/routines, ensuring work is up to par, attending to health issues
- Be receptive to: home repairs, family improvements, fine-tuning domestic issues
The New Moon in your sign can put you under relationship and/or career pressure, although Mars/Mercury in your sign (opposing Pluto Rx) will give you the necessary ammunition. A new job, lifestyle change or relationship chapter may get off to a bumpy start, as beginnings feel forced. Going back over a creative or personal goal can remind you why you’re going this. Too, an unexpected but happy development involving romance, pregnancy or artistic projects can catch you off guard and propel you into a whole new playing field.
Venus into your communication sector can see you carefully measuring your words to get it just right, especially if Mercury (in your sign) square Uranus gifts you with another surprise (involving career or public status). Venus can also see you carefully weighing the details of a new association/offer; take your time, remembering that Venus will station Rx.
- New beginnings: career, relationship, public image
- Anchor yourself by:ensuring your priorities are still in line with what you really want, revisiting a personal desire/goal, not giving up on something you’re trying to create
- Be receptive to: details, information, precise communication
The New Moon in your hidden sector, along with Mars/Mercury opposite Pluto Rx, can start something on the back burner, or trigger an unforeseen event that rapidly takes on a life of its own. Making your voice heard, or putting unclear issues into words, can be challenging. Health/medical issues can be a factor. The trine to Saturn Rx in your domestic sector ties in home/family responsibilities that continue to linger, but these issues can also keep you focused on what really matters. Look at far you’ve come, and what you’ve accomplished.
Venus into your sector of personal resources urges you to get picky about what you’re spending, saving and feeling. Mercury/Uranus can trigger an unpleasant jolt that nonetheless reminds you of what you’re worth, and if that’s not being honoured.
- New beginnings: background developments, secrets, the seeds of a new chapter
- Anchor yourself by: ensuring your domestic responsibilities are in order, taking stock of what you’ve accomplished
- Be receptive to: financial details, looking at exactly what you need, new sources of income
The New Moon in your social sector can thrust you into a new circle of friends/public arena, or can jar your public image. Mars/Mercury opposite Pluto Rx enhances the potential for public competition, arguments or power plays, but you can still assert yourself effectively. Public announcements should have a particularly virulent impact. Saturn Rx (in your communication sector) urges you to stick to your guns, exercise restraint and focus on what you know is the correct thing to say.
Venus into your sign can hint at goodies in the future, even though she’ll retreat into your hidden sector on July 31st. Accompanied by Mercury square Uranus, her initial entrance to your sign can kick off a surprising potential, or wake you up to what you can really do, via a jolt from someone else. It’s too early to place all your bets on this, but do pay attention to what/who comes your way, and remember that Venus in your sign is about enhancing (not denying) your potential. Yes, you can have this/do this.
- New beginnings: friends, groups, public image, public launch, social activities
- Anchor yourself by: honouring verbal/written commitments, taking your words seriously, saying it like you mean it, focusing on the essentials and ignoring distractions
- Be receptive to: who you attract, what you’re capable of, future potentials
The New Moon activates your career sector. Along with Mercury/Mars opposite Pluto Rx, this suggests a jarring announcement from, or discussion with, those in authority. Issues around power being taken away, or your voice/professional image being challenged, may come into play. The trine to Saturn and Chiron Rx hint that, despite the surface upheavals, your position can still be solidified (even if that’s not obvious at first). Too, Saturn Rx in your sector of earned money points to a reevaluation; is what you’re getting paid worth the hassle?
Venus into your hidden sector can signal a time to pull back and regroup, as Mercury/Uranus springs an unfair surprise on you. The battle’s not over, but at the moment, it’s better to lie low and focus on healing, plus any unexplored resources you may have.
- New beginnings: career, dealings with management, professional image, status
- Anchor yourself by: reevaluating your resources, strengthening personal boundaries, reconfirming your financial situation/source of income
- Be receptive to: rest, temporary withdrawal, strategizing for round#2
The New Moon in your sector of opportunities can propel you forward into surprising new territory. Mars/Mercury opposing Pluto Rx suggest a dramatic announcement of ideals, or the need to fight for what you believe in. Your passionate intent will keep the momentum going, but the trine to Saturn Rx (in your sign) and Chiron Rx also urge you to honour recent obligations or increased authority. You’ve got the power and increased discipline to keep yourself afloat.
Venus into your social sector can see you looking closely at a friendship, group affiliation or public image, as Mercury/Uranus abruptly flips you into a whole new public arena. Is this where you want to be? Is this the right audience for you? There’s time to decide before you make any further progress, due to Venus’ upcoming Rx.
- New beginnings: travel, education, legal matters, publishing, exploration
- Anchor yourself by: confirming your responsibilities, reminding yourself of your increased focus, staying focused on the essentials
- Be receptive to: picking the right groups, strategic public relationships, correct social interactions
The New Moon in your sector of shared resources can trigger a passionate new attraction, or a challenging financial situation. Emotionally or financially, you can feel pressured to deliver, while Mars/Mercury opposite Pluto Rx can see you making some demands of your own. You may have a sense of entitlement, but be cautious about demanding more than is available. The trine to Saturn and Chiron Rx are reminders of where you came from/what you left behind; you’re not going back there, so don’t fall into the same, old reactive patterns.
Venus into your career sector can focus you on new opportunities, or missing opportunities. Mercury/Uranus can rip away any remaining hesitation to make big picture changes, and now you’ll be seriously looking at a future path that feels more in line with what you want.
- New beginnings: debts, taxes, loans, your partner’s finances, physical/emotional intimacy
- Anchor yourself by: confirming what you let go of
- Be receptive to: strategic business alliances, close examination of career satisfaction, the quality of your professional image
The New Moon in your partnership sector signals a relationship jump start. Whether it’s an ending, transition, or whole new chapter, Mars/Mercury opposite Pluto Rx (in your sign) ensures that it will be fuelled by passionate/confrontational words. Remember that you can’t force someone to do what you think is best. The trine to Saturn and Chiron Rx suggest that a broader perspective (and touch of empathy) can help. Saturn Rx is also about revisiting recent public commitments and endings.
Venus into your opportunities sector turns your attention to fresh potentials that demand close examination. There may be someone/something new on the horizon, and Mercury/Uranus can open that door quickly and unexpectedly. Take it seriously, but remember that Venus will be stationing Rx, so there may be delays.
- New beginnings: partnerships
- Anchor yourself by: taking the long view, reminding yourself of external rules/commitments/boundaries
- Be receptive to: travel, long-distance romance, education, legal matters, expansion/exploration
The New Moon in your sector of routine suggests surprising developments at work, or involving health, tasks, obligations. Whatever your daily routine is, be prepared for a change. Mars/Mercury opposing Pluto Rx indicate possible conflicts with co-workers or challenging medical news, but no matter what happens, you’ll have the energy and ambition to push forward. The trine to Saturn and Chiron Rx indicate that reconfirming career priorities, or a recent shift in future goals, will be part of the package.
Venus into your sector of shared resources can urge you to look more closely at what you share, what you’re missing, or what you owe. Mercury/Uranus suggest this deeper examination will be kicked off by surprising or clarifying news. Know that there’s more to uncover, with Venus’ impending Rx.
- New beginnings: co-worker relationships, obligations, health/diet/exercise, daily routines/habits
- Anchor yourself by: confirming your future goals, reconfirming priorities (work/life balance), adding a final polish to your professional reputation
- Be receptive to: intimacy, financial details, what you’re afraid to give/share
The New Moon in your sector of self-expression can deliver a hopeful surprise, an intriguing new attraction, or more than you bargained for. Mercury/Mars opposite Pluto Rx can see you being more competitive than usual, as you boldly state your intentions. The trine to Saturn Rx (in your sector of opportunities) and Chiron Rx (in your sign) hint that these developments are part of a recent shift involving expansion, legal matters or official designations.
Venus into your partnership sector, accompanied by Mercury/Uranus, indicates a surprising romantic encounter/revelation that compels you to examine the details of this interaction. Is this person right for you? Where is this going? Venus in Virgo can stir up more questions than answers, especially as she approaches her Rx station. There’s no rush on the outcome; allow yourself to explore this in detail.
- New beginnings: new romance, creative projects, children/pregnancy
- Anchor yourself by: confirming an official designation (graduation, title), going back over legal issues, confirming travel plans/priorities
- Be receptive to: the details of a new partnership, improvements to your love life